What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

>thought she was playing divegrass
>no grass
ouch

>tfw no bahama mama gf

Really makes you think.

Serious question, how much of your body has to cross the finish line in order for you to win?

any part of the torso

they use head for measure, but i think your entire body has to cross.

no expert.

the slightest bit of it. a millimeter can separate the gold medalist and the silver medalist.

First part of torso, which is why she dove.

Technically, Allyson Felix is still the fastest since she crossed the line by, well, actually running.

It's crazy gritty what she did, though.

she was being ironic

Isn't track some kind of foam or plastic or something.

>i'm gonna win, no matter what bitch!

Meh, I think Bahama Mama would've won it anyway. The dive was just an insurance policy.

A win is a win

She literally feel down because her legs had become jelly at that point.

how can u win like this? nobody ever has won it like that

she just couldn't make the last step, leaned early and too far and was lucky it was close enough to the finish line.
And as said here a thousand times - if had the power to make the last step she would have been faster, it's not better to dive

she crossed the line first.
She crossed the distance from the start to the finish, so covering the exact distance of the race, first.

she didn't have the power to make the last step, that's the point. She let the inertia carry her upper body forward. If she had tried to make a step she'd have slowed down to what her legs were capable of carrying.

It's called passion.

Running across the finish is always faster but in her case her legs gave out and it was the only thing she could do left

its not even against the rules

Bravo Estonia

It's called cheating.

Where did you guys hear that couldn't take two more steps to the finish line?

In the interview I read, she said she felt herself losing momentum in the last half of the final stretch. When she said she couldn't push her legs, I think she meant that she couldn't achieve her maximum speed, not that she couldn't run/walk/stand.

"The track was blue, so she dove" (French TV commentary)

Divetartan

expert here

an imaginary line between your hips and shoulders

Head , arms or any part of the torso,.

If you watch the video you can see her legs turning into spaghetti near the end. Plus it takes slower to dive.

She just has more HEART

>poor brazilian has never walked on a track before

would like to have sex with her if you can catch my drift