Is he the greatest youtuber in the site's history?

Is he the greatest youtuber in the site's history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pGbKk5fFrQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>eceleb cancer is fucking up Sup Forums now

How about just fuck off back to Sup Forums, mmkay?

>liking h3h3 in current year
Unless you literally just discovered his videos there's no reason you should still like him.

No, that probably goes to filthyfrank. He may be a slant eye but at least he ain't a fucking Jew

Who cares?

Not really. He just does reaction videos like hundreds of others. It's just a phase.

This is coming from someone who use to be a huge constant viewer of Ethan's videos. He really kinda lost it and he knows it. That's why him and Hila do that terrible daily vids together on their 2nd channel, so they can still have daily content because Ethan has lost ideas for the main H3 channel.

No, cokeman2423

no

yeah totally he is the SJW police just like the internet needs

his sister's cute

>e-celeb thread
Sage and report

That kike is shit at vidya.

>any 'youtuber'
>good

Kill
Your
Self

bump!

No. I loved him but it quickly went away once you notice how one note he is and how annoying he becomes, especially when he does that stupid cough

Agreed. Every video now is literally him referencing old memes. Sodey Pops, papa john and coughing.

I think they would be cooler if they were less popular

Not to be a hipster but their videos are chill and a lot of them are are still quality. The problem when people get popular on youtube is that everyone starts taking them too fucking seriously, and you get camps of cancerous fan groups and drama bullshit

At least they seem like grounded and cool people, once they got popular they told fans they no longer need their patreon donations and giving their money to help other small youtubers fight copy right claims is pretty cool.

I would honestly say Filthy Frank is better than him

>In touch with his fans despite hating 95% of them
>Lets his fans know when new content is coming out
>Doesn't do it for money (seriously none of his videos are monetized)
>Has a career outside of YouTube when everything fails
>Actually talented
>A cool good looking gook

Like I said though, his fans are absolute cancer, mostly because the vocal ones are 14 year old girls who make fan pages of his personal photos which is kind of mad creepy but that shit has happened a lot in recent history with popular YouTubers

that's a strange thing to say considering how new vape nation is. only been a few months.

I like him and his wife's second channel, they're videos are very laid back even if it mostly shilling out if its not a cringe video. They're nice and down to earth people, watching their videos is liking hanging out with someone for 10 minutes.

I dont care what anyone says Filthy Frank is fucking hilarious and one of the only youtubers that consistently makes me laugh my ass off

>none of his videos are monetized
Seriously? Why does he do them then?

He always said he did his videos for fun while he went to college. I don't think he ever intended to blow up like he did.

sup reddit, aren't you busy paying off other people's legal fees?

>I think they would be cooler if they were less popular
Oh it was definitely better. Back when he used to pull on average 10,000 views instead of millions. I still genuinely enjoy his content though, just not as much. The rave video had my sides hurting.

No, his commentary isn't particularly funny or interesting. He basically just describes the absurdity of the video he's watching in the most dull way possible. His wife's pretty fuckable though so I'm sure that's not hurting his views.

I think the problem with people disliking H3H3 is that he said H3H3 is like a television show, him and his wife write a whole script and everything for it and it's edited and rehearsed. His 2nd channel is him, his wife, and a camera with some cuts here and there.

It's like a live comedy act is his main channel and then a improv show is his second.

Despite how much of a cuck reddit proved they are, he could have just taken that money and ran but instead put it towards good use(?)

no, delightful_anna is better

youtube.com/watch?v=pGbKk5fFrQQ

what the fuck is this shit

preddy much this
he does live off of his patreon tho

I don't see the problem here. The guy suing him is a shit head

>Le jew man moneys xD

People are just jealous he has an israeli goddess who sits around and draws art all day.

A foot fetish channel

Sup Forumseddit please leave.