Luis Suárez has scored 4 hat-tricks in his last 6 La Liga matches

Luis Suárez has scored 4 hat-tricks in his last 6 La Liga matches.

gonna break messi's pichichi record. Maybe even his goals/ year record

based ratking

>gonna break messi's pichichi record
The record is 50. The only way he has a chance is if he takes every penalty (and actually scores them) and Luis Enrique doesn't rotate him

>Maybe even his goals/ year record
No chance, Suarez has 37 goals so far in 2016. Messi scored 91 in 2012

i still can't believe how this 2 got along so well
Rat King is truly lovable in person i guess

>la liga """"""""""""""defending"""""""""""""""

Luis Suarez in the CL since joining Barcelona

>vs Premier League opponents
4 games, 3 goals, 1 assist

>vs Serie A opponents
3 games, 4 goals, 1 assist

>vs Bundesliga opponents
2 games, 0 goals, 2 assists

>vs Ligue 1 opponents
4 games, 3 goals, 1 assist

Overall vs top opposition from top European leagues - 13 games, 10 goals, 5 assists

Looks like """""""""defending""""""""" is shit everywhere

>suarez

Helps them on the pitch too. Those two look like they've been playing together for 10 years, almost telepathic understanding.

Based Luisito supporting our basketball team too

HA! He got cucked by the Bundesliga.

This stat is good

I miss him so much ;_;

La liga is a joke, played at a walking pace, they never tackle, never pressure and their idea of marking is just walking behind the player.

based rat king

Imagine

Why best players always leave EPL?. It´s not fair.

real facts? in my sp?

Just shows how much playing for Real or Barca can inflate your stats.

Playing in the best teams in the world is always a advantage, rather than playing in a shitty english team.

haha what a fucking absolutely shit league

Do they though? The only examples recently are Ronaldo, Bale and Suarez.

Bale and Suarez played for shit teams who weren't going to win trophies any time soon, and Real was Ronaldo's boyhood club.

Look at this Nigel.

Yeah but it makes some players look better than they are. Look at Suarez, people are now putting him in the GOAT tier of strikers because he scored 60 goals last season. Any top striker from previous eras would have scored that much in this current Barca side.

>Playing in one of the two richest teams in the world against some of the poorest teams in the world every week is an advantage, rather than playing in a challenging league with financial parity

fixed that for you m8

I also remember Beckham and Owen.

I love rat king

But they also destroy theirs rivals in the CL. Don´t you remember?

big whoop it's a knockout competition proves nothing, cold hard fact is although he did very well he couldn't get those stats in the premier league because it's tougher, end of

What part of 'two richest teams in the world' don't you get lad? They are financially doped up to the fucking eyeballs, of course they will do well. Not anything to be particularly impressed by though, just expected.

EPL is tougher because all the teams are the same shit. That also proves nothing.

Beckham had a falling out with Fergie, he was off either way. Owen played for Liverpool, and team that hadn't won the league in about 15 years.

problem with that argument is, well, it doesn't hold any water. it's all should/could/would have horseshit. same way someone can say that if suarez would've played in dixie deans time he would've scored 90 per season. you can only judge players on what they actually did.

English teams spend a lot more money in the last years and they get nothing.

This.

I'm meant to be impressed by people scoring 50 goals a season when they play in billion pound super teams, playing against opposition that probably have yearly budgets that wouldn't even be able to pay Messi or Ronaldo's wages for one week? Nah.

This is why i can't take the 'Messi and Ronaldo are the GOATs' opinions seriously, because they have it so fucking easy compared to any other players in history. You only have to look at their NT record to see they're not as good as people make them out to be, with Messi choking 3 finals in a row and Ronaldo having to rely on fucking Eder to win a trophy.

Can only have one winner of the CL and Barca and Real Madrid spent more. No team in the world except Manchester United can spend they money they spend on one player. Buying titles is not respectworthy or impressive, never has been, never will be, especially with money they haven't even earned.

>cold hard fact is although he did very well he couldn't get those stats in the premier league
He scored 31 goals in 33 games in the Premier League without taking any penalties (which just happens to be a record) while playing for an upper mid table club. I don't think you quite understand what "a cold hard fact" is.

Liverpool outspent Barcelona over the last 5 years or so.

So did City and United.

Hence why I said he did very well, he still didn't get anywhere near the figures he's getting in lol liga and he certainly never scored 4 hatricks in 6 games.

yeah on a bunch of shitty players, barca and real mad just went out and paid vast sums for single players and offered them vast wages, Liverpool and City can't do that, Man Utd have proven that they can finally we'll have to see over the next few years if that pays off for them

and this why man city will always be a complete joke in my eyes, they get bought buy some sand nigger and they go from some literal who shitters to top prem team

>Suarez and Messi weren't in the UEFA top 3 of 2016

kek

KEK

K E E E E E E K

they are neither worthy or deserving of respect and they will never get it from any serious football fan, but I'm sure being uncouth, crass and vulgar sandnigs they won't give a shit

The BBC is a bunch of scrubs compared to the MSN

Just wait until the Europa league gets RIMMed