Where do you acquire your old-ass shitty D-tier movies, Sup Forums?

Where do you acquire your old-ass shitty D-tier movies, Sup Forums?

A lot of them are impossible to find physically online. Especially here in Europe.

Pic not related.

TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT

BEFORE I CUT YOU OUT OF IT

a lot of these are basically lost to time when video stores went out of business.

This sadly. I'd love to have movie nights with crap movies

best montage music

-cg

almost everything is on dvd

where

You can still find old shitty movies on VHS at thrift stores. The kind of movies that have really misleading covers that make it look awesome when in reality it's cheaply made shit. I usually watch them and then sell them on ebay for a nice profit. It's an easy way to make some quick beer money honestly.

Maybe in America, not in Europe

Does Sharia law forbid VHS?

No, but a majority of funny crap movies are US only

Test

I got a bunch from a local Hollywood Video that was closing down years ago. That's the bulk of my collection.

How can I find those movies on youtube or dl?

Somethingweird sells exploitation and b-movie dvds for cheap as fuck. They're great.

Ebay, Amazon, sites dedicated to it and a occasional sweeps of CVS's and other convenience stores in the south.

I've got like 100 VHS's and about 60% have been converted to digital. I used to stream quite prolifically

You should upload that shit somewhere

second hand stores and some pawn shops still have vhs sections

ptp

Oh god no, every country has their own shitty low budget film industry, or at least most countries do.

>tfw looking at all the wild box art of b-horror VHSs but knowing your parents would never rent it for you
>tfw they're all gone now

Curse of the Queer wolf is a classic

also truck stops in the middle of nowhere have weird obscure dvd sections. thats how i found an uncut copy of space mutiny

>Your parents will never again take you to get pizza and rent a movie at Blockbuster on Friday nights
>You'll never invite a friend from school over and stay up late playing sega genesis together

eurofag here you are wrong git good faggot

Get an account on cinemageddon that site is made specifically to archive that crud.