Sup Forums's honest opinion on Lana del XL?

Sup Forums's honest opinion on Lana del XL?

she makes decent pop music imo.

really good really good

I'm glad she got big(lol) in the recent years

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BP9cDBplgmX/?taken-by=lanadelrey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

love fat lana but her music is mostly pretty boring

her singles are boring, but the songs on her albums are decent and more upbeat

lana really fucking annoys me actually. she's selling a brand and an aesthetic way more than she's actually doing anything interesting musically. like she's not transgressive in literally any way, but she and her fans really seem to view her that way. like singing about wanting to fuck daddy and being a bad girl is not edgy, or at least not in a remotely interesting way. and there's just no passion in her music, and her lyrics are GARBAGE. her lyrics are so bad. and lyrics are really important to me as far as music I like, so i can't really forgive her for that.

this is as restrained an opinion as i am capable of providing on lana. she is a poor quality version of what halsey is trying to be.

I like how her shape is evolving.... If she had bigger tits, would be 10/10

looked it up and two of my favorite songs by her are honeymoon singles (high by the beach and freak)

my problem with her is that she's a terrible example for the depressed teens that idolize her and make up most of her fanbase. like, older man and drugs are really shitty, decadent things and i have met young girls who tried hard to live like that

halsey is honestly the worst at everything she aims at. she sounds like an overly produced, uninspired mix of grimes, lana and taylor

that's not even what most of her lyrics are about.

All her songs are about doing drugs with her boyfriend and dying with him

post pics desu

of you're dumb enough to idolize Lana then you deserve to live with the consequences, there is always a pinch of irony in her songs and it becomes clearer when you watch interviews and non-music videos of her. Just look at songs like Video Games, it's the best example of what Lana is actually like.

i consider lyrics about doing drugs and dying with your bf (who canonically is like forty) that are written like hers are to fall into the category of "being a bad girl". her thesis is like "dying is sexy" which really creeps me the hell out too because she has no trace of genuine self awareness or artistry with it, so it seems like a sincere expression, and people most definitely take it at face value.

idk user people don't seem to be at their best judgement when they're 15 and depressed. having lana as a reference only makes gullible young girls even more vulnerable to fucked up situations

i think she's very talented and has a dope voice but she and her lyrics seem pretentious to me and she's way overhyped by her core fanbase

i fuck with some of her shit once in a while though, id like to see her more experimental

I'm a fan of her body of work

POST JUICY LANAS

She's pretty much a downbeat Kesha

Kesha's voice is obnoxious while Lana's is almost orgasmic

My guess why so many girls idolize her is because she is really pushing the alpha female role in her songs, most of these girls listen to pop music because of the lyrics and don't even care about the actual music. They obviously don't care that Lana isn't actually serious about this and what she's doing in her songs isn't good at all, but she's hardcore and alpha and that's what most fat girls that browse tumblr all day want to be. It also helps that she distances herself from feminists and politics in general because crying sexism and racism at everything is just showing weaknesses

Maybe, but I'm talking about her persona and lyrics.

wrong, Kesha is a trashy slut while Lana is as melodramatic whore. But they both got fat so I'll give you that

i'm guessing this is the same mentally ill guy who makes all the st. vincent hate threads?

he's probably also the same guy that used to make Marina hate threads a while back

I love her music. She can be corny and overly dramatic but that's her thing. Each album usually has some low points but there are always high points so that's good.

Lana del Mustache
WTF

i'd push my dick inside her anus

your dick isn't even long enough to reach her anus

Cus' she's FAT lmao

I heard she eats her sexual partner after mating

>I heard she eats her sexual partner after mating
I'm down wit dat.

post more eating Lanas

I'm sure she eats the photographers too, so those pics must be rare

she looks like she can fuck your shit up

it's interesting to see how she got fat

i like her music unironically
i don't give a fuck about her tumblr fans
le "she's just a rich girl lmao"
who gives a fuck, its the same shit with taylor swift and everyone else but nobody complains
and, most important, she's not a feminazi, she's the coolest girl n the music industry right now, chill, thick, great voice and good taste btw, she's way more patrician than your waifu

instagram.com/p/BP9cDBplgmX/?taken-by=lanadelrey

what did she mean by this?

is she secrectly redpilled?

i'm ok with that

no matter what i'd love to press the tip of my dick over her tiny hole press gently and let myself enter while grabbing her enormous ass and moving it faster pushing deeper hearing her crying and sobbing for pleasure then unleash my load in her insides

why is aging like shit

top right and bottom left pics are fucking hot

Stop being faggots, she's fine, look Only faggots think that this is "fat", she still looking good.

that pic is almost 3 years old now, go to bed Lana

Lana is a cute.

A CUTE

Cigarettes and corndogs, apparently

She has the build of my gf without tits.
Shits cash

she's probably smiling because she spotted the boufét

Fat Lana>thin Lana

But

young Lana>31 botox Lana

>shits all over lana
>then brings up halsey
that's like comparing liquid turds to solid piles

is that a mustache

Why are people talking about her? It's pop music. It's taken at face value and has no more substance than a Burger King commercial.