Chad films

Chad films.

I liked this :(

you did???

y-yeah... it gave me a glimpse into a life I'll never have. But when you're like, 13 or whatever you're stupid enough to think that maybe one day you can be a chad.

>tfw my name is chad.

The chaddest of chad films.

This.

Any not-Sean William Scott American Pie, highschool Chads loved that shit purely because of the franchise it's in, no matter how shitty they might be.
>lol dude its so epic they like get naked haha

>high school
>with bunch of minorities
>chad

I'm a junior varsity Chad and that movie is gay as fuck.

Any football movie is chad friendly but Remember The Titans is one of those "WE'RE BROTHERS NOT JUST A FOOTBALL TEAM" movies.

Which is ultimate Chadcore.

You're not much of a chad then.

>that movie is gay as fuck

but then again you are indeed a chad. a brain the size of a baseball and the attention span of a 6 year old. a chad's life is the only life for you.

By no means am I a chad but I love this movie. It's just funny. Me and my friends still refer to anything with cream inside of it as a "Van WIlder"

What did you do today user?

I made your mom a Van Wilder

>being this angry at your make-believe high school bullies

Poor chad is upset. I feel bad insulting you. You might fall apart and break something.

>implying what I said isn't true

What the fuck is a "chad" film? a movie who only people named Chad like? I'm not gonna change my name to watch a flick

Left side.

OP here. I actually meant movies where the main character is a Chad or some character is a Chad. But replies are mostly movies Chad would like.

I'd post wolf of wallstreet or some shit for that.

>I made your mom a Van Wilder

That's the spirit!

Do you mean when the main character is named Chad?
I think there's some african shithole named like that

So you didn't do much. Alright

Sorry I upset you. Having a pea brain must be stressful on the old ticker.

So you didn't do anything?

You are just chugging along aren't you? Just hoping I'll take the bait. Man i'm sorry. I didn't know you were in such bad shape.

How long did you shitpost on here today?

Why do you keep asking me questions about my life? Are you that insecure that you hope i'll answer in a way that makes you feel superior to me? Well to answer your question I've not spent one second shitposting on here today.

Want to know what I did today?

You poor thing. I feel bad for you.

Fun fact i was in summer school and we watched this in the last day and i fingered the girl sitting next to me, we became fuck buddies for the rest of high school after that. Now that we're almost 30 and hella fat we fell out of touch.

Good to hear that movie got you laid several times.

romeo and juliet