Who was the best post-WW2 leader(s) in your cunt?

Who was the best post-WW2 leader(s) in your cunt?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mE7kT44NtsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U4gE4QfzvcE
youtu.be/WsR9HdTeh0k
illinoispolicy.org/chicagos-total-debt-more-than-triples-to-over-24b-in-2015/
chicagoreader.com/Bleader/archives/2016/03/29/whats-driving-the-mass-exodus-out-of-chicago-and-other-news
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm0yQg1hS_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, nah fuck that lying adulterous gun grabbing lying cunt. Rode the tech bubble and rockstar persona to save himself from impeachment

youtube.com/watch?v=mE7kT44NtsQ

Eisenhower or LBJ t;bh

nah dude, that was Reagan

>LBJ
You must have forgotten about that whole Vietnam war thing

There is no other choice since everyone's been shit

>he thinks clinton wouldve been impeached
Kill yourself.

>reagan

You mean Ronald "I don't have alzheimers, but I forgot if I committed treason" Reagan?

>muh Great Society
>muh Civil Rights Act
>muh Nixon increased Vietnam

Go out in the street and get shot by a welfare leech you worthless shitcongoan

>What could have been..

Corrupt shithead who handed out pardons to many sketchy, mob-related individuals at the end of his Presidency.

The only reason we think he'd have been any good is because he died before everyone hated him.

OK then, other than Kennedy.

Try to prove me wrong.

You're not wrong, but he ruled a lot by Executive Order, and thus much of his legacy is being upturned by Trump.

AHAHAHAHA, thank God, Trump is dismantling piece by piece every anti american action he put in place. Should've stayed in indonesia, kenya or that shroom gang or wherever the fuck he was from instead of deceiving millions of americans riding the coattails of bushes idiocy. Hope that Marxist motherfucker suffers for every second of Trumps presidency watching his legacy burn

>being this fanatic.
(You)

History will view him as the hero did not deserve. Once Trump's (or Pence's) 4 years are over, the newly-elected Democrat president will continue Obama's work.

Not an argument.

Kennedy's legacy really split the 60's (and part of the 70's I guess) into 3 different parts:

1960-1963
The nation was full of hope, believing a new young generation would America to a brighter future.

1963-1966
The time of rebuilding. People had been devastated by the assassination, but still believed things could get better eventually, even if it would take much longer than they thought.

1966-1974
The realization. People were forced to face the harsh truth that those brighter days would never come, and for many years the nation would be plagued with unrest and instability.

You're just buttmad because you know that no matter how much shit you try to sling, you'll never be able to damage Teflon Bill.

t. "i would have voted for george wallace xDDDD"

I thought people from the Northeast were supposed to be smart.

>being a red blooded patriot is being fanatic
Low energy loser please get your immigration shit in order and get your ass to canada ASAP

>implying
In all honesty though Trump's chances at re-election are 50/50, contingent on whether he can keep the Rust Belt and Florida happy.

*the hero we did not deserve.
This is true as well, but again see

History will not remember Obama kindly, he will be a side note in history about a man who tried to dismantle everything this country stood for. People will lament the fact that our first african president had to be him. In fact I don't even consider him african american considering he grew up in a foreign country and his dad was just a regular african with no historical or cultural ties to the community

Fix your mid east tier sorry excuse for an american city before you start talking about american politics. Maybe we'll let you rent out Giuliani to fix it up if you have half a brain behind that thick ass forehead to accept

>he will be a side note in history about a man who tried to dismantle everything this country stood for.
Like equality for all, success through hard work, and triumph over hardship?

If you actually think this then you aren't any better then the Cletus above you and you need to return to reddit.

Clement Attlee
Margaret Thatcher
Tony Blair

What then, in your opinion, did Barack Obama stand for?

I'd say that he was mediocre on economical stances but asking Hillary for advice on Obamacare really didn't make me like him
Minorities did not benefit much from him since all he did was push the LGBT agenda.

delete this

This is all Americans
Very boring
Rangeban Americans on Sup Forums

WEW

Donald Trump

>t. "i would have voted for george wallace xDDDD"
Wallace got shot too.
Everyone was getting shot in the 60s

>he unironically thinks that a neo-l*beral sjw is our best post WWII prime minister

Wew Lad

Its not even debatable.

Him or Adenauer

Let's see

>low energy

You're genuinely autistic. I don't think even Sup Forums would like you. You have to go to the retard's colony.

_donald

>history will follow my view of "MUH FEELINGS" instead of the objective truth because i say so

>huuhhuh le CHICAGO = BAGHDAD meme

HILARIOUS XDDDDDDDDD!!!111

Not an argument.

serbia got YANK'D

Bait

Willy brandt.

I don't know what he actually did, but Yeltsin seems okay.

100% pure corruption. And dumb. Thats not a good combination.

At least they broke the mold with Pootin. He's not dumb.

Bump

Better than jewboy Key 2bh

Klinton is the best
He is my best friend
He is the peace keeper
He is the ledjend

Bülent Ecevit aka conquerer of Cyprus

t. literal Albanian

>Once Trump's (or Pence's) 4 years are over, the newly-elected Democrat president will continue Obama's work.
Depends on whether the Republicans are able to reduce urban voting power or not.

Not that it's saying a lot, considering most were hot garbage

My vote goes to Urho Kekkonen. Despite being a controversial figure because of his late-years morphing into an icon of Finlandization due to his belief that he was irreplaceable, he managed to keep Finland independent throughout the difficult years of the Cold War. He was a very crafty politician and just a very intelligent guy, and he has been hated because of it — but hey, others were not capable of mounting a credible democratic opposition while Kekkonen made sure that it was possible to have one!

In his younger days, he was opposed to both extreme anti-democratic ends of the political spectrum.

In his relations with the Russians, he almost got Khrushchev to give us the lost Karelia back. And I do not believe that he ever sacrificed Finnish interests, as they existed at the time, to get to that point. He was always a genuine patriot, even though you may question his preference for strongman tactics in internal politics while using the relationship with the USSR as his tool.

yeah but not by much

youtube.com/watch?v=U4gE4QfzvcE

>depends on if we get reasonable voter ID laws
Ftfy

There is nothing wrong with verifying that the people voting are American citizens. There is everything wrong with allowing non citizens to vote and then using a racist argument that it discriminates blacks because somehow they are too dumb to carry ID to the polling booth.

Not allowing voter ID laws in a country with over a dozen million illegal immigrants is an affront to our democracy and downright irresponsible.

erin okoi mena danna wa? atata razad kimal ne

I don't think that's the full extent of their plans. I have a feeling they're going to try and cause massive white flight from cities n order to reduce their influence in future elections.

jej
top meme

also that was barely comprehensible
never type sinhala in english at me again faggot

Shigeru Yoshida
Nobusuke Kishi
Hayato Ikeda
Shinzo Abe

No meme friend

bait then

abe is the very proof of backwardness of feudal japland

youtu.be/WsR9HdTeh0k

yeah? like what?

N-no

Chicago is a stain upon this country. Not even the money David Brock is funneling you CREW or sharetheblue faggot is enough to get you out of your financial crisis.

illinoispolicy.org/chicagos-total-debt-more-than-triples-to-over-24b-in-2015/

Your city is a cancer. And people are leaving it: chicagoreader.com/Bleader/archives/2016/03/29/whats-driving-the-mass-exodus-out-of-chicago-and-other-news

Enjoy the national guard you fucking humongous faggot.

he's not bad compared to present living company but being better than shit doesn't make you good m8

>post WW2

Overrated and hypocritical, but still towering in the sea of shit.

2bh I was just shitposting

>literal criminal, criminal enabler and a closet commie
might've as well gone with Zeman or Husak.

We didn't have any good leaders after WWII, so he is just the least bad of them.

>even a less educated "denden" retard can become fucking PM, because he's from a political family

Reagan and Clinton were two sides of the same coin.

Reagan committed acts of treason upstream with the contras, while Governor Clinton laundered the revenues downstream.

They were both neoliberal warmongering open-borders goons.

>Eisenhower
Yes.
>LBJ
Fuck no.
I'd say Eisenhower, followed by Nixon and Carter (two good presidents that were dealt a shitty hand). All three made mistakes, to be sure. Truman might count as post-WWII since he was in office as the War in the Pacific ended and afterwards as well, even though I also think he made some mistakes.

Reagan, HW, Bill, Dubya, and Obama were progressively worse clones of each other.

Trump IMO has the potential to be the greatest post-War president, or a mediocre one. He has to screw up on LBJ or Dubya levels to be considered anything less than mediocre.

>judging people by what family they came from, not what they've accomplished

sounds feudal to me

This just isn't true because it lumps too much together, namely W. George W Bush is genuinely the worst president of all time. He was a calm leader and knew how to charm, and is all around a likeable person, but he did nothing good in office, had the worst attack on mainland american soil in history take place on his watch, invaded iraq and tried to find weapons of mass destruction that never existed, and took a surplus and drove it into the ground. God how could we forget the patriot act, bush tax cuts, leaving of kyoto protocol, and botched Katrina response, and being singlehandedly responsible for the liberalization of millenials. Whether you are a liberal or conservative it's legitimately hard to argue what good came out of the Bush presidency.

desu

>worst
>not LBJ

Thatcher is 2nd best.

I don't know Reagan brainwashed an entire generation of people. Many of Obama;s failures were do to his inability to overcome the influence of Reagan's rhetoric.

THE FUCKING MAN

>not JFK

>>>>>>>>>LBJ

thatcher and attlee were polar opposites, gimp. one solidified the welfare state and the other tried to get rid of it.

>hawk

no thanks, not a fan of that union man. It was menzies, fraser or howard.

This one.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm0yQg1hS_w

LBJ is a tough one. He did some great things, but his poorer choices kind of overshadow them.

I'm fully aware of that. They each served their purpose at the time.

Attlees success was enough that Thatcher couldn't destroy everything he'd normalized.

Thatchers success was successfully winding back the bad economics Attlee had normalized.

Basically, Labour ended up going to far. Thatcher wound them back.

>LBJ was a racist checkmate democrats!!!!11 xDDD

woah who would have known that a former southern conservative used to be racist

Nobody gives a shit about his personal opinions. It's the things he did that mattered.

xDDD
We already have voter registration where you have to prove your a citizen you dumb faggot.

Not an argument.

Of all the scandals you could have picked, why would you make up your own?

>unironically hates LBJ

Boo boo, he gave black people rights. How terrible for you. Kill yourself.

Thatcher put your housing situation in a death spiral it never recovered from.

Good posts

>This just isn't true because it lumps too much together, namely W. George W Bush is genuinely the worst president of all time.

I'd say its a 3-way tie between Buchanan, LBJ, and GWB.
>Of all the scandals you could have picked, why would you make up your own?
All the information is out there.

If you'd like more of my grievances with RWR
>Needless proxy wars as the USSR was in decline, with ensuing blowback
>Massively increased the federal debt, and largley not in places where it could have been useful
>Economic 'liberalization' in large part amounted to corporatist raiding
>Muh Jebus Coalition was useful in combating nihilism and Communism, but turned out harmful in the long run
>Pushed for No-Fault Divorce as governor, and made no attempts to call on congress to reverse it as president with a federal law stipulating that no-fault-divorce while children still remain under the married couple's parentage cannot be validated
> Simpson–Mazzoli's amnesty was shit, and its provisions were poorly enforced

If you'd like some more of my grievances with WJC
>Was pushing for war with Iraq for years before Bush got into office
>Pay for play with the PRC where trade positions were sold in exchange for contributions
>Helped keep nuclear power down and out while nations like France were modernizing their energy grids
>Botched the Balkans intervention.

>unironically hates LBJ
I would say LBJ was only good for things like infrastructure and electrification, but that would most likely have happened anyway.

The Great Society+War expansion drained the US to the point where Nixon had to call off gold Convertibility and Bretton Woods.

The jobs training programs were a waste of money, even though they sounded good on paper.

I agree with a welfare net, but much of the GS didn't have a sustainable means to pay for it in the generations ahead, and things like welfare cliffs and welfare dependency became issues in the inner cities and trailers.

Call me a racist if you want (I would rather take 1 Japanese over 10 Albanians, and 5 Nigerians over 10 Macedonians), but the Hart Celler Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965 paid no heed to socioeconomic cohesion or national security threats, and should have been more of an Australia-modeled system.

On civil rights I take the Barry Goldwater view, which was more sensible, gradual, and constitutionally permissible.

Johnson was a failure on foreign policy, immigration policy, social and crime policy, and economic policy. He and JFK also got into politics through crooked elections.

When you think about it, he was a realistic version of Captain Picard

The answer is Nixon.

The immigration act he signed is one of the worst things ever done. No debating this.

didn't nixon get rid of the gold standard?

remember my dad used to fucking hate nixon primarily for that reason

>didn't nixon get rid of the gold standard?

Yes. There was a reason though.

>Bretton Woods
>Dollar convertible to gold
>Other currencies tied to USD
>Nations and firms invest in US debt securities
>Nations also hold money in US accounts
>US spends a lot on post-war infrastructure
Ok that has a decent ROI
>US spends more on space exploration and related engineering
Ok we got satellites and cool innovations out of it
>US spends more on welfare
Well.. ok everyone needs a safety net
>US spends more on war
Well.. muh Domino Theory?
>France the first major nation to worry about the US' ability to pay them back on time and in full
>Wants to call back its investments, now, in full, and in gold
>US doesn't have that
>Notgoingbankrupt.gif
>Cut USD-gold convertability

>Ally with the PRC and the OPEC states to form a bloc against the USSR, and to invest their surpluses in US treasuries so the US can keep its lights on

>Negotiate sale of Oil in USD so the world sells to the US for dollars to pay for said oil, so they can keep their lights on

>USD remains world reserve currency, world economic system remains more-or-less stable.

Vietnam expansion and Hart Celler were two of the worst things since the end of WWII IMO, and both happened under LBJ.

More like
>Who was the only actual leader after WW2 in your cunt

Clinton was a legit great president whose legacy got ruined because the chubby intern he was fucking couldn't keep her whore mouth shut.

Obama issued the fewest executive orders of any president since the late 1800's. Way to swallow the Fox News propaganda, Sup Forumstard.

Václav Havel