/heem/: Praise Shaub for Eternal Bliss Edition

news: bjpenn.com

Other urls found in this thread:

mmajunkie.com/2016/08/anthony-johnson-vs-jon-jones-title-eliminator-ufc-boss-dana-white-thinking-about-it
mmajunkie.com/2016/08/leon-edwards-vs-albert-tumenov-booked-for-ufc-204-in-manchester
mmajunkie.com/2016/08/ufc-202-medical-suspensions-mcgregor-needs-clearance-on-left-foot-to-avoid-six-month-term
mmajunkie.com/2016/08/newcomer-alex-ricci-in-for-josh-emmett-vs-jeremy-kennedy-at-ufc-on-fox-21
mmajunkie.com/2016/08/ex-cage-warriors-champ-alex-enlund-meets-martin-buschkamp-at-ufc-fight-night-93
streamable.com/xh2w
youtube.com/watch?v=44E-lW3aYhM
youtube.com/watch?v=e6khZnrh4RE
youtube.com/watch?v=FBYmZsUjSFE
youtube.com/watch?v=j8Y_m0wZxsw
instagram.com/p/BJd9Shvh0cM/
youtube.com/watch?v=vz3KPX_wZqY
twitter.com/vitorbelfort/status/33659913595129856
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honest question from the bottom of me heart, would Schaub have done well if he got down to LHW?

schlob is shcleb

no link to old thread mods pls delete

Jon Jones would last one round with him, two tops
Schaub Bless

Upcoming events:

8/26: Bellator 160: Henderson vs Freire
8/27: ONE FC: Jakarta - Santos vs Svirid
8/27: UFC on Fox 21 - Condit vs Maia
9/2: ONE FC: Kuala Lumpur - Gafurov vs Lisita
9/3: UFC FN 93 - Arlovski vs Barnett
9/9: RFA 43 - Camozzi vs Barnes
9/10: UFC 203 - Miocic vs Overeem
9/16: Bellator 161 - Kongo vs Johnson
9/17: UFC FN 94 - Poirier vs Johnson
9/23: Invicta FC 19 - Maia vs Modafferi
9/24: UFC FN 95 - Cyborg vs Lansberg
9/25: RIZIN 2 - TBA
10/1: UFC FN 96 - Lineker vs Dodson
10/8: UFC 204 - Bisping vs Henderson 2

News:

mmajunkie.com/2016/08/anthony-johnson-vs-jon-jones-title-eliminator-ufc-boss-dana-white-thinking-about-it

mmajunkie.com/2016/08/leon-edwards-vs-albert-tumenov-booked-for-ufc-204-in-manchester

mmajunkie.com/2016/08/ufc-202-medical-suspensions-mcgregor-needs-clearance-on-left-foot-to-avoid-six-month-term

mmajunkie.com/2016/08/newcomer-alex-ricci-in-for-josh-emmett-vs-jeremy-kennedy-at-ufc-on-fox-21

mmajunkie.com/2016/08/ex-cage-warriors-champ-alex-enlund-meets-martin-buschkamp-at-ufc-fight-night-93

yes

he would have done about as well as he did at hw. he's just not a great fighter.

conor a shit

Punished Conor confirmed for best Conor.

Didn't trash talk once inside the Octagon, didn't smile once, didn't showboat. Won the fight.

A warning to the LW division, the King is back.

He probably could have done better than at HW but he'd still never get near the top 5

You mean after he goes to the FW division first though, right?

thank you

"""""""""""""won""""""""""""""" th e fight

DIAZ IS TH BEST FIGHTE R DIAZ IS REAL NO BLLSHIT CONOR IS A FRADE FUCK YOU FAKE ASS BITCHES 209 MTHAFUKAS

Describe my psychology.

>posting your kid on Sup Forums

How shook is the LW division that McGoobz can win via other methods than meme KO's

All we need to see now is him fight a wrasler again

It's not like the top 10 at LHW is particularly amazing though, and Schaub would be a big boy at LHW. What's the highest ranked fighter you could see him beating in the current rankings?

Rua

0/10.

He could probably beat Bader desu

Can some lad pls post McGregor's flowy entrance into the octagon at 202?

It went spmething like this: ~~~~

Let's say Conor decides 145 isn't to his tastes anymore and will fight LW now, what's the more interesting matchup right now
>Eddie "Let Muh Dawg Out, Arf Arf" Alvarez
or
>Khabib "Hashem Knows" Nurmagomedov?
or I suppose we could also look at Cerrone and El Cucuy too...

i'm looking at it now mate it's in your post

streamable.com/xh2w

>tfw yew'll du nuttin

If he fights at 155 it will be against Eddie or whoever is the champ

~~~o.o~~~

schaub is a giant faggot

What are the odds of Conor subbing Alvarez and Khabib while taking/defending the LW belt respectively?

If need be, give me both a meme answer and a real answer.

none of those guys really move the needle desu

would have to be the eddie fight by default just because the real draw is conor going for two belts

dont believe dana's lies, he's not gonna strip him and make FW even more irrelevant

youtube.com/watch?v=44E-lW3aYhM

>casuals won't get emotional to this

He will sub them with monster can strikes

even now all he wants to do is bang ;_;

>stop running bro i wanna get beat the fuck up more and my leg hurts too bad to follow you

this is the official heem one, come on bud

youtube.com/watch?v=e6khZnrh4RE

Schaub is gay

I SAW THIS WHEN IT WAS FIRST MADE NEWFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

Imo round 3 was the only round Nate won convincingly. 5 was close to even

guys why was Rickson too SHOOK to fight Sakuraba, does he even care that he brought shame onto his family name?

>post yfw Andre Pederneiras thinks Sean Shelby will get Aldo his Conor rematch

brehs i'm worried about my boy conor at 155.

you guys really think he can do good in that division?

>rickson caring about anything other than money

if he fought saku he'd lose and wouldn't be able to leverage his mystical invincibility aura to fleece rich americans.

>ywn have a much more successful more talented more charismatic friend who keeps you around because you were there since day one and actually tries to help your career along and let you enjoy the good life

why even live

conor was so genuinely happy for him on TUF and literally only did that season for his benefit

and artem was the only exciting fighter on that show

CM PUNK VS CHRIS AVILA AT UFC 207 !!!

Rickson would have savaged Sakuraba in the manner that Arona did, this is my belief. Just look at how viscous he was in his Vale Tudo Japan bouts. Made Mark Kerr look like Jon Fitch! haha

At least Ralek "G in a Gi" saved the Gracie legacy with his win over Saku
youtube.com/watch?v=FBYmZsUjSFE

FACT: skiny fat is the most powerful race in the world

dude that song is gay, ill show you the real cuts

youtube.com/watch?v=j8Y_m0wZxsw

this should be in every OP btw

he looks like his torso was crushed in the star wars trash compactor.

Conor slows down half way through the 2nd, and Nate slows down at the end of the third. It's only that 1.5 round period where Conor has slowed and Nate hasn't where Nate has anything for him.

Yeah, in round 5 he managed to use his weight and get Conor up against the cage for a bit and do some work, but he won't be able to do that at 155lbs.

instagram.com/p/BJd9Shvh0cM/

Rickson wasn't a third of the fighter Arona was
I say this as someone who watches Choke weekly

Fuck Kebab. Give Diaz a title shot at 155 for ufc 205, McGoob fights winner

Nate is a very skilled clinch fighter and didn't have a particularly large weight advantage to begin with

who is that kid? did they re animate his daughter or something?

How would a royal rumble for MMA work?

And the latter part of the 3rd was his best period of the fight, tf are you smoking

There might've been a 10lb difference if McGregor said he was 167, Nate had to have been a few lbs over 170 if he re-hydrated.

Tank Abbott would win for sure

i feel like this fight is gonna give conor so much confidence if he ever fights at 145 again. kavanaugh prefers 155 but said conor is willing to go back down. conor himself said not for hoe-zay after carrying his ass for 2 years of promo and dispatching him easy

a real crazy fight to make would be conor vs cruz if mcgregor is deadset on doing a 145 cut to defend his belt

it would be the size and weight argument on the other foot. i also think even though dom isnt a big name for casuals he can handle his own talking shit or making you think he can win, so it will still build sick hype

THIS IS THE REAL MONEY FIGHT YEH

takedowns/knockdowns instead of throwing them over the ropes i guess

10 pounds isn't that much

I'm more interested in a tag team MMA fight.

>They didn't do DC and Cain vs. Brock and Browne at UFC 200.

Have ropes instead of cage and just keep it the same

I mean end as in, the bell, beginning of the 4th.

Oh yeah well check this hot beat by UFC Contender Kajan Johnson
youtube.com/watch?v=vz3KPX_wZqY
>Danaaaaaa

He's never fighting at 145 again. Hates the idea.

nate definitely packed on size strategically since the last fight. probably the best shape we've ever seen him

may have actually hurt him because he gassed himself from that flurry in the 3rd

ive heard """analysts""" say they think he was as big as 185, and Conor said he was 1lb lighter than the weigh-ins actually

>Punks face when Nick comes out instead

He was more lean than anything
Said he was 177-175, looked about 177-175
Nobody but McG and people that treat his word as gospel say he was above 180

Is a 20 lb watercut for a 24 hour weigh in too much for MMA? From my experience in powerlifting I know guys usually do about a 20 lb water cut, but that sport is obviously much less intense than a 15/25 minute MMA fight. What's the standard water cut for your average fighter?

>yfw nate actually weighed closer to 245lbs

depends on the weight class how much water/salt cut a ufc fighter does

tibau used to do at least that much

>6ft7in 95in reach 250lbs Nathan "The Giant" Diaz

Rumble would have literally killed him in the Octagon

nate could never afford to have muscle at 155 cuz being six feet and so lanky cutting down to it is a bitch from any normal walk-around weight. feel and look like a skeleton

he saw how the size factored in the first fight and tried to press it even more. he got a little leaner with BF but he definitely packed on size

twitter.com/vitorbelfort/status/33659913595129856
I believe Chris has said he cuts about 30 as well
185ers both
Now how much they rehydrate back up to for fight night I don't know.

kek why the fuck does rogan want conor to fight NICK now?

was drunk on his podcast, mentioned it, then offered zero rationale and never spoke of it

The casual appeal of the narrative, I assume?
And Rogan wanting Nick to get a big money fight out of respect to The Original Diaz Brother

>10 pounds isn't that much

Ever wondered why people get fined for weighing more than a pound in bouts?

>joe wanting to get both diaz's set for life

that way he can make it three diaz's

!!!

Because commissions love taking money from fighters? I roll and spar guys with 20-30 pounds on me twice weekly and it's not that big of a deal.

I would be stratospherically hyped for a mcgoober cruz fight

Rogan is infatuated by Nick

I weigh 245lbs untrained. Would love to humiliate you with a 1 minute omoplata. Address?

>rolling and sparring

>fighting with your reputation, consciousness, and ability to pay bills at stake

dudes will risk fucking kidney failure to get a 1lb edge over the other guy

becomes an arms race, because in a fight between two guys who are close in ability it can make the difference

He was ripped to shreds against Johnson, his best career shape by far

Kill yourself fat

would be an intriguing matchup but everyone would just cry david and goliath if conor rolls him

which would probably be fair

that would make good television, tell him he's fighting mickey gall then have robbie lawler walk into the ring

I'm 6'3 and powerlift. I think 6'3 is 1.95 meters in communist height

fair, my stoner memory failed me

Fighters who are dumb and cut terribly will, yeah. I'm just telling you how the physics of simulated competition play out. It's really fine. Diaz had at the most 10 pounds on McGregor and anyone who doesn't see that just wants to lionise him more.

>was drunk on his podcast
What did you expect? He's already incoherent when he's not drunk or high, so don't expect him to get better when he's in one of those state.