Why is it accepted that tiny eye masks are able to conceal your identity?

Why is it accepted that tiny eye masks are able to conceal your identity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BIaF0QKtY0c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because they do. I've seen girls with heavy eyeshadow on before and I couldn't recognize them

Why did a Pixar movie feature a man sexually assaulting his wife?

Because it's typically something only shown in movies and people are generally considered smart enough to differentiate real life and movies.

?

Where do you think we are?

>only elites with specific DNA should have power
>anyone who tries to uplift the masses is """evil"""
What the fuck

That's the joke moron.

>talent should be celebrated, not suppressed for the sake of not hurting the feelings of the talentless

>I can give others talent but let's not because we were born special and it ought to stay that way

>white women hate having a small waist and a big booty

The Legion of Super-Heroes had a member called Kid Quantum. It turned out that his powers were actually provided by a high-tech belt. When it malfunctioned during combat, he was killed. The Legion changed its bylaws to forbid the recruitment of people who depended on devices for their powers.

Who here hyped for incredibles 2?

It's more than just the mask

Acting like a beta cuck when not costume helps

The scene where Mr Incredible gets really drunk and goes home to his wife and rapes her in a full frontal, continuously shot, 20 minute scene somewhere in first quarter of the movie before collapsing in a sobbing mess on the kitchen floor. I know it's supposed to draw parallels to the struggles of the african-american lower-middle class in a 80's US tiger economy, and how Mr Incredible's self-repression of his identity and very being have manifested in destructive ways, reminiscent of the LGBT movement of the time, but I think the directors took it a little too far for a kid's movie. Apparently the scene cost $2 million to animate, too.

Is this Pasta?

>think of the kids
Just like every other piece of fascist legislation.

you ever see that scene of Superman 78 where reeve goes from clark to superman just by changing his voice and his posture?

youtube.com/watch?v=BIaF0QKtY0c

What are you so pooper peeved about

Ebin

More like think of the lawsuits.

Oh wait

That's fucking gold

Really sold the entire concept of minimal disguises

sometimes aesthetics take priority over reality
>people are generally considered smart enough
if only that was true. number of people who think knocking people out is a good idea is too high

>this guy is super strong and almost bullet proof
k

>he also wears this domino mask and it totally conceals his identity
lol no

that is stupid since many inborn powers can be depowered temporarily or even for good

because it keeps me away from my fun.

Yuck, did you think that would kill? That we'd all be laughing because that's too violent to really be in a kids movie?

nah

Change the outfit, hair, and background and I would swear these were two different people. Doing shit around your eyes can really change a person.

Don't worry, user-kun, I smiled at your post.

Excellent. Reeve did a phenomenal job. There's so much nuance to the film in general.

The voice, I can tell. Posture, not so much. Like, I KNOW he's doing something different but I just can't discern it.

>Posture, not so much.

He has a slight hunch as Clark, and stands up straight as Superman, look at it again.

FPBP

>be 9
>watch incredibles
>notice something is profoundly different about older mr incredible even after he gets in shape
>20 years old
>hairline JUSTing
>realize that's what happened to mr incredible

This. The scene where Helen looks at her sweet ass with a disappointed look on her face is the most dated thing in the movie.

If the movie was made now, Helen would start twerking as soon as she saw her badonkadonk

>that feminist critque on Jezebel of the Incredibles that was assmad about Mrs. Incredibles being a loving wife instead of a ballbusting cunt
>complained about the kids being afraid of their parents divorcing because divorce "should not be seen in a negative light"

As a kid of a divorced parents this rustled me

Hitler was vegan.

There, now I can find your post more easily in the archive when I feel like reposting it in an Incredibles thread.

>divorce should not be seen in a negative light
Wut the FUCK are they smoking

But how else will you dismantle the patruarchy, user?
Yer prolly a born rapist, anyway.

Wrong ppl won WW2, the older I get, the more truly I realize this.

Reversed stupidity is not intelligence.

I like how he wears suit jackets that are just a tad too big for him in order to make him look chunky.

(You)