How will Fantano react?

How will Fantano react?

probably doesn't even know it exists

9/10

It's more personal than OA.

Is he Caucasian? He sounds very white.

who gives a shit?
why do you need some fat cunt poindexter to validate your taste?

Why does it matter

he gave OA a 5. A fucking 5. I don't think a 9 is happening at all.

His real name is Matt Solley (I think)

writes off lyrics as being "le edgy" instead of coming up with a valid criticism. For real though this wasn't that good.

He gave third side of tape an 8. He'll give the new one a 9. I'll screencap this.

Because it makes the tone shit. It's very overpronounced and stilted. I mean it's not horrible but it definitely doesn't sound relaxed.

Track 4 was try hard trash

>poindexter
lmåo

he's stated multiple times that he thinks LUM has some talent but he got popular on accident and is overall a meh artist that people read way too deep into

>edgy
>whinny

>4/10

same with his other reviews of LUM

>artist that people read way too deep into

he said that because of INTENT AND PURULENT DISCHARGE which was pretty much a reference to fantano. no one has ever read deep into what he was saying so fantano is talking complete bullshit.

Danke

why is that a question?

See

>overpronounced and stilted
its kind of his style

Considering that a fundamental aspect of rap is flow, I wouldn't consider that a wise choice.

>Considering that a fundamental aspect of rap is flow, I wouldn't consider that a wise choice.

he'll rate it 6/10

So true. If only he rapped more like Hopsin he'd be so much better.

Doesn't make it any less true

I was thinking more like Snoop actually

Lmao no, matt solley is supasortahuman. The guy who is featured on radiation on mista thug isolation, also they made a song called higher than fuck. But yeah lil ugly mane is caucasian.

he also worked with him for supasonic

>flow is only allowed to be one way

said the retard

> LUM COMIN FROM THA OTHA SIDE POCKET FULLA STONES DO OR DIE LEMME TAKE YA FOR A LIL RIDE

>flow can be stilted
Dumbass

You fucks act like fantano is your god who validates your opinions of music.

Oh yeah totally forgot, thats a classic album.

he's hardly a hip hop artist anymore

How long will the full project be?

His name is Travis Miller, he even says it on this album.

I'm hoping for at least three volumes.

Oh, I'm a dumbass then

>Because it makes the tone shit. It's very overpronounced and stilted. I mean it's not horrible but it definitely doesn't sound relaxed.

do you not get the point of this record or what?

a better question is how will Montie react?

Fantaman will either completely dismiss the lyrics as edgy while referencing nothing else, or completely buy into the mental health concept and give it a high score

this album is garbage

and I say that as someone who thinks MTI is one of the best hip-hop albums of the decade

Well personally I tend to agree with Fantano probably 75% of the time, so it's not really about having my tastes validated. It's just interesting to hear someone's opinion who listens to a lot of stuff.

It also makes it easier for me to pick out some of the music that I listen to, because I don't have the time I used to for listening. If you ever get real responsibilities and a career you'll understand.

the former

strong 6 light 7