Other urls found in this thread:

radio.adelaide.edu.au/interview-with-piero-scaruffi/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>All that harsh noise
why

wat do you mean you dropped an album

>OFFICIAL MOVEMENT RANKINGS:
1) Skipping vocal beat on Ultralight Wall
2) Radio Fuck You (would be first if he cut out a minute of it)
3) Progressive part of Fade pt. 2 (think its the second section)
4) I miss the old Kanye Bam Bee Dam
5) tie between the guitar in Washed Up and the progressive part at the end of FSMH

That being said its a 5-6/10 album, too unpolished imo

>created start to finish in 5 days by teenagers who dont even know each other

its still good

pleb

it's really bad. tau-9 and ninbmhohni are both massive faggots for giving themselves credit

this

So what? Everyone who worked on it got credit in one way or another. Sure, it would have been interesting if everyone remained anonymous, but it's not a big deal.

>it would have been interesting if everyone remained anonymous
that's the point of making an album on an anonymous board, isn't it?

It's "we are" jesus fucking christ

dogshit tbqh
also this

biggest Sup Forums circlejerk meme

the butthurt is real lmfao

The biggest issue I have with this being a thing, is the fact that Tau and Nim are the only two that have had the spotlight. There are 14 other contributors that have rarely seen enough credit and Tau and Nim has come along and soaked it all up as the "lead prods".

Not to mention the massive shill this got two days after the "drop" because it was the "LE FIRST MU RELEASE THAT'S DECENT", which doesn't make it fucking good.

The anonymity is also a joke now that they, Tau and Nim, both went on a radio show. Not even mentioning the fact they are 16 on an over 18 Indonesian cartoon forum.

I cringed all the way through, it's genuinely awful and I can't believe people are actually patting themselves on the back about this. I'd be ashamed if I ever released anything this bad.

dude its just that they did all the major organizing, and they're simply saying the helped get it on its feet

if you listen to the radio interview, tau9 literally names all the people who worked on it AND the Bandcamp download comes with the credits banner that shows EVERYONE's name who worked on it..

Everyone who worked on the project has no problem with these circumstances, the only people that have complained about the credits, are people on the outside for some reason

get over yourselves please

i added pieces to it for the fun on the day, things i already had that i threw kanye samples on and never thought it would go anywhere really, im kind of embarrassed to be part of it now. Although Tau and Nim arent to blame they seem like nice guys who got excited over it. Plus they reinforce they are the organisers and many people contributed. Like why should i be up there with them when i gave up 15 mins of my time and they spent hours upon hours working at it

meant for

>embarrased to be a part of it
thats pretty damn insecure

I interviewed them. It only came about because I messaged the twitter and asked, and he (nimnohi) said he'd ask tau too. Afterwards when I stopped the recording they both said they hoped it didn't sound like they were taking all the credit for it.

I had no idea what to do for my next show so I figured this presented itself nicely. I mean, I interviewed Scaruffi too, but noone really cared all that much.

They're just young and very excited about it all, so it might come across weirdly.

Not really just feel like it's not my project and all that, there were 4-5 guys who did loads so i feel like im attaching myself to there work, plus theyre like 16

>theyre like 16
this explains A LOT

It's kind of sad how quickly Sup Forums turned on this album.

ahaha what? i'm not messing it up, you mean 16 as in, age 16?

it does explain quite a bit desu

this.. why? what do you gain from talking so badly about it

>"LE FIRST MU RELEASE THAT'S DECENT"
Literally worse than most of the meme friends' output

The album is good but the people who credited themselves are fucking assholes
What's the point of making an album on an anonymous board when you credit the people who made it?

this

14min in, when does it get good?

itt faggots get assmad because people from Sup Forums finally made something that isn't a ironic shitty joke

couldnt have said it better

This thread is depressing, why would so many of you care about a thing that some teenagers created for fun?
What did you create at age 16?

Didn't even listen to the album but some of you are really pahetic

i was waiting for this

>didn't even listen to it
I wish I was as lucky

A shit ton of Sup Forums users are high school students, in the case of people like OhHellFire it's not such a bad thing but one trip to the Sup Forums discord will show you how fucked some of em are.

This doesn't touch anything by the Dicklick Brigade

Well they didn't make it here because it's anonymous but because they mightn't have 15 producer friends

Washed Up has some cool parts

I'll have to check it again later, listening to the life of Pablo right now.

Probably gonna listen to it now

This dude, its annoying as fuck. These fucking dudes have sat on this site for years posting in the KPOP general, have created nothing. Or, just kids shitting on other kids. Go accomplish something and create anything.

Shitting on a project made in a short span of time by kids who dont even know each other..

Go shitpost and be pessimistic elsewhere you kikes.

>16 years old
le anime board is 18+
B& tau and nihnnn

r/kanye/

the fact that they're kids doesn't matter. it's that this album is being called good is the issue, it sucks. don't give them false praise. they'll improve over time but this project is just bad.

opinion ≠ fact bub

You can't determine whether others like it or not. I personally think it's got some rough bits in terms of certain transitions and certain parts lasting too long, but that's just my opinion.

its really sad what these ppl are doing tbqh

It's a bit of fun tho

shoutout to the guy who said we wouldnt reach 200 ratings

tfw tau and nimnohi post as user because they're scared of getting banned

despite this being quite the shit show, I have to kind of agree

they're giving us a platform, I'm flattered they thought I was that important

i was on mobile

this

why do you care so much? does it effect you in any way?

Cmon man we did most of the work anyway

Not tau or me
dont listen to this guy, im out forget this lmao

fuck you

>interviewed scaruffi
link?

radio.adelaide.edu.au/interview-with-piero-scaruffi/

Ok first of all you are an asshole.

Second, we did most of the work so stop running your mouth

TDOP is a great album stop being mean

Sigh I'm out, that wasnt me.
Email me if anything, goodbye.

This

Who else is more hyped for the mu Beatles cover album thing?

damn this album is bad

you people fucking suck

this kek, meme friends, hanging dong and dicklick brigade are all superior, and none are even good

Yeah for me it's a solid 6.5 which is impressive considering how little time it took to be done

this is a good interview
he's got great great points

>LE FIRST MU RELEASE THAT'S DECENT

people literally only say this because it is the first Sup Forums album that isnt full of gay jokes and the n word

i'd listen to hanging dong or meme friends over TDOP any day of the week

underage b&

why wasn't the rest of the contributors not interviewed? that's what most of us have been saying, tau and nimnohi is taking the majority of the credit. yes, they may have worked a lot, but it was 100% their choice. fucking 16-year olds ruining the premise of being anonymous

Congrats, I'd listen to College Dropout or MBDTF over Pablo anyday doesn't take away from what it is, people can have their own preferences

>listening to rap music
man I miss being 11yo

How are they going to interview 16 people some of whom spent 20 mins involved and wouldn't be bothered being interviewed, it's the same way an artist would be interviewed even though they had 10+ producers on their album.

It was inevitable back lash was going to come though so if your still here Nim don't take it personally people get agitated when something is hyped as much as that was here. I still think they should be a little more supportive of their own community trying to do something bigger than a meme album. Sure it happens on SC threads all the time don't know why they're so bitter all of a sudden

Also there's so much great music in those sound cloud threads, I wish people supported each other here more than they do.

dude you're way too mad about this... not a single person who worked on the album is mad about this. They've been credited and everything and are happy with the outcome

get a life, you're legit stressing over something that has nothing to do with you, on an anonymous board on the internet famous for CP, traps and Anime. Think about that

Thank you. I also think what you said about the SC threads are true, however from my understanding (a couple visits) people are only there to share their work, not to listen to others. Which is indeed too bad.

Ye it is mainly people trying to get a few plays, would be cool that if a good project was released in there that people got behind it. There's been a few projects I've seen there recently that have been pretty interesting and impressive

I wish them the best. For now I need a break from these threads. If someone posts under my name, you'll know it wasn't me.

Thanks for trying to keep me levelheaded and calm.

Farewell.

Radio Fuck You is the best musical moment of the decade unironically

mods delete this thread