So he's just given up on taking serious and challenging roles in compelling movies hasn't he?

So he's just given up on taking serious and challenging roles in compelling movies hasn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm1055413/?ref_=nv_sr_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>turning down huge paychecks in order to keep some fagot on Sup Forums happy

Well, with any luck he'll return to doing Indie movies after he's made enough money to be "Fuck you" rich

It's tough though, Adam Sandler never made anything close to Punch Drunk Love after the Grownups and Paul Blart money started pouring in

just because a good actor takes more main stream roles does not make him a "sell out"

most movies are for the main stream because its the main steam that is the reason the movie industry exists to begin with

i think you are just bored op
and you are being an edgelord to pass the time

He can do both

Actors can literally do 100 movies a film if they weren't LAZY pos unlike Eric Roberts

mcqueen is busy

Good god he really does look like a shark

Is he not allowed to do some pleb shit to do shit like Macbeth?
Let him get his fat pleb paychecks so he can do passion projects.

last year he was in slow west, steve job and macbeth. what more do you want?

X-Men Apocalypse > Shame > Fish Tank

Sandler is about getting his buddies paid, his pleb movies gets every single one of his pals a fatty paycheck just from the amount of shilling they do with product placement.

Sure, he tanked his respectability with people he doesn't give a shit about, but has a group of friends that appreciate the fuck out of him.

Fair trade in my opinion

2 For Money 1 For Art

He just did Jobs

In the past few years he did Jobs, MacBeth, and Frank, all smaller productions more focused on acting. The only mainstream movies he really does is x-men, and the dude still brings 110% to those movies. His scenes in x: apocalypse (you know the ones) are absolutely heart-wrenching. dude always puts in a good performance

This. Prometheus was a shit pile and he was still great. The fucking teaser videos they did with him were better than the actual movie

He just wants the paycheck so he can spend all his time fucking apes. What a waste of acting talent desu.

seriously. You can just tell that he always cares about putting in a good performance. Hell, I bet he was the best thing about Jonah Hex

You now remember Micheal Fassbender was in 300.

>mfw i never forgot

Jeez his eyes look like one of those horrifying mouth swap shoops.

Agreed. And holy shit he was in Jonah Hex?

I believe he's decided to take some time off from acting to grow a few more rows of teeth.

>100 movies a film

Did you just have a stroke autistic user?

first post best post

he's being smart and collecting those sweet sweet capeshit shekels before he gets too old to do action. just like mchonananananhey did with shitty romcoms.

He's in the new Terrence Malick movie, Weightless, as well as the new Derek Cianfrance movie, and the new Tomas Alfredson movie (which is sounding pretty fucking great.) He's doing plenty of serious and compelling roles.

imdb.com/name/nm1055413/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Wut

one film for every hundred movies ?

uhh, those were the only roles mcConaughey could get at the time.

Perhaps you should look back at mccannayhanmayhas film history. He was doing drama before the romcoms.

lol no

>cntrl+f Michael Caine
>0 results

On Jaws: The Revenge, "I have never seen the film, but by all accounts it was terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific. -Michael Caine

You mean movies where he has sex with teens who piss on the carpet and movies where he's a Nazi and movies where he's a sex addict?

Yeah I mean I guess he's moved on.

it's "ctrl" not "cntrl xDD" you stupid fucking nigger lover

I hope you fucking sterilize yourself fucking stupid retard

>acting
>literally playing pretend
>serious and challenging
were you born a dumb faggot or did you work at it?

Actors take roles with more mainstream appeal so that they can go and do more serious stuff later on.
It's not hard to figure out.

He's doing films with Derek Cianfrance, Tomas Alfredson and Terrence Malick in the next year, and he played Macbeth like 6 months ago.

if "playing pretend" is so easy why don't you play pretend as someone who isn't a fuckup

Nothing of much significant size, at least nowhere near xmen size.

i didn't realize in how many terrible movies he has done

Which would they be? Because 300 ain't, for example

I'd let him penetrate my barrier reef.