Is it death for the career of an actor if they go bald?

Is it death for the career of an actor if they go bald?

Also why are so many of my white friends starting to go bald in their early 20's?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/06/09/480435066/a-scientists-dream-fulfilled-harnessing-the-immune-system-to-fight-cancer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You tell me.

Because around u they never relax

He's rich so he won't go bald. Balding is only for the plebs now.

>tfw genetics gave me immunity to balding and smooth skin in exchange for being a manlet and poor eyesight

Was it worth it bros?

Jason Statham
Picard
Telly

You don't get rom com lead roles anymore but you get dignified paternal badass roles if you aren't a cuck afraid of being manly and bald
Being comfortable bald is like telling the whole world that you're one confident, proud motherfucker. Women love that. Embrace the bald.

statham is an above average looking guy who looks tough and is strong as fuck who looks good with a shaved head

some average young cunt with a shaved head doesn't look badass, he looks like he's out of place like the kid who wears a suit at age 13

the ones who are usually typecast get hair transplants before it's too obvious

mentally illfag here.

I had to go on depakote at age 22 or so, caused a lot of hair to fall out now I just get my hair buzzed so as to not look as cringey

If you lift you can rock the shaved head, and if you don't you're a pussy anyway

>manlet

probably the worst thing

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/06/09/480435066/a-scientists-dream-fulfilled-harnessing-the-immune-system-to-fight-cancer

They can cure cancer, but they can not make a affordable pill for bald heads?

>Also why are so many of my white friends starting to go bald in their early 20's?
We're evolving.

lifting makes your bald head suit you more, but you can still look like absolute shit bald even if you're the most jacked person on earth.

plus you will look intimidating which may not be ideal for your career.

>what is prioritisation of resources

>implying nothing is more important than improving confidence of men everywhere

It's only tangentially related to what genre the actor is in.

It completely depends on whether the actors fanbase is made up of men, women, or both.

>exclusively men
literally nobody cares, see: jason statham
>men and women
you lose access to male power fantasy movies like entourage and rom-com roles but if you're a good actor you'll find work. (Note that henry cavill does not fulfill the latter statement) See: jude law
>exclusively women
career is essentially over, you either find a new typecast or disappear. Even if you stick around noone will remember the heartthrob era. See: james spader.

Of course most stars will just get hair plugs. Most male stars over the age of 35 are plugged.

Genetics, mate. There's nothing you can do about it.

Just shave your head bald and lift. It's better than those dudes that go with half a head of hair. That shit is just sad.

you can use shampoos and shit which can help prevent hairloss or at least slow it down. most people just don't do it until it's far too late.

propecia regrows hair but it can be pretty fucking brutal on your body for something that is ultimately cosmetic.

>Also why are so many of my white friends starting to go bald in their early 20's?

The Shampoo Conspiracy.

Even more if it's dandruff shampoo. Yeah it kills bacteria and fungus, but it also destroys DNA.

Shaving your head is for pussies. Literally every bald guy shaves their head now and looks like mr clean

Just go for the statham look.

>le only white people go bald meme

I want cuckposting to stay in Sup Forums please

I rate this b8 7/10

Just because

FUCK

>meanwhile Chads have a full head of thick hair

>Also why are so many of my white friends starting to go bald in their early 20's?+ 0 post omitted.
Chemicals in the water
The government is lying to you, don't believe their scientists

WHo else has this hairline?

Is your name andreas

>tfw going bald
I've gotta get fucking shredded for this to work

Just use shampoo that slows down hair loss until you can afford hair plugs for fucks sake.
Jesus, people.

>tfw 21 and balding

WAKE ME UP

I am 22 and am starting to go bald. I am looking worse than Cavill though as my hair is heaps more thin than it was a few years ago - Cavill's hair at least still looks to be thick despite the hairline.

At least Cavill has the money whereas I am poor ;_;

Also; I am not an attractive white man: I have a big nose and very self conscious

LOOK AT

Most men who are starting to bald

>20

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Is this the case? I also take antidepressants and have been for 4 years; I drink pure tap water.

Can these 2 be causing my baldness?

If I stop them; will it help grow my hair back or at least save what I have? I recently bought some new shampoo with advice from the barber guy who has always had perfect hair so hopefully that helps hmm

There's like a 28 year old guy who works in theatre plays in my area who has such a massive hairline, balding on top.

Why is it the people in show business who go bald? kek

>tfw: this is how I look

Does your hair fall out regularly or just after touching it?

>me 5 years ago

tfw don't know if my hairline is maturing or if i'm balding

>they changed a TOY's hairline
FUCK

just after touching it. I did the analysis of me going bald by listening to a youtuber who stated that if you find small hairs growing around your hairline then that means u are balding.

This was coming from a g

this guy has billions of dollars. money cant fix baldness. the comb-over is mans best attempt to hide it.

fuck me I accidentally pressed post before finishing kek.

As I was saying:
this was coming from a guy in his early 30s who began balding in early 20s so there can be hope as it may take couple decades til u entirely lose the hair

;_;

>tfw my father has rich hair and is 60

Seriously it is true: balding is from your mother's side.

My father, my father's brother ALL have great hair

>me 2 years ago

>receded hairline = balding

>Seriously it is true: balding is from your mother's side.

I hope to god that that's true. My maternal ancestors all had god tier hair genetics

>depakote

what is this

Check this diagram and see how your hairline is.

I am Number 3 on my sides but Number 2 on the top of head if makes sense

mine is like less than 1

i don't know if my hair has always been like that or if i only started noticing now because of all these "bald" threads

Fuck I have some of these small hairs

And they fall out too (sometimes)

i am also 23

22 and still at I

slowly going to II tho, how long do i have Sup Forums? ;_;

>what is google

dem toys are RACIST!!

is this real? Why the fuck would they do this, this is just humiliating

Lucky bastard you are fine.

I am on 3 though :(

>This is what baldfags actually believe

a year top

>t. happened to me

age?

ikr... the more superman toys they make the more of a receding hairline they give it

As long as you got facial aesthetics you'll be relatively fine

;_;

>yfw company consists of marvelfags

SHIEEEEEEEEE

thought you were like 30 or something

>yfw the vertex comes in next year

you should try using Rogaine or some shit dude

once the vertex comes in it's over

>women age like milk
>men go bald
it's a pottery world

Already @ stage 6 - only 21 yr old

JUST

what you mean over? why you scaring me :(

humans were never meant to live past their mid 30s.

>turn 26 this month
>at stage 3
earlier this year I was legit stage 1, I can't believe my hair is falling out this fucking fast

how is that possible?

try rogaine

at least with longer hair you can hide the front balding

when there's a vortex you can't really hide it

wait you are?

really sorry to hear man. I will be catching up soon.

>too poor to fix it

IMO being tall has just as many flaws as being short. You hit your head on every god damn thing, people see you coming from a mile away, difficult to fit into small vehicles, legroom is a constant issue, you need more space in general. being short is far more economical.

And poor eye sight can be fixed with laser surgery. Unless you have some wacky eye problem that doesn't deal with your retinas.

CAN'T WAKE UP

rogaine is cheap as fuck dude...

unless you're talking about a transplant

are you eating healthy famalays? it might save your hair loss

mine is 2 on the sides and 1 or better on the top.

my hairline is fucking weird though desu, it is just naturally high i think

Considering the capitalistic society we live in that's a load of shit.

It's always been about making money so I'm surprised there's fuck all effort being put into pills to cure baldness and increase penis size, since you'd make bank off both.

>this user hasn't read the Bible where it states in Genesis about men living to 900 years old before the flood: and then it was sin that drove men to die

pics?

that's not possible...

>tfw if I had a small forehead like Lucas balding wouldn't be that problematic

Well I guess that explains why Heat Legend died since he was smashing the Olsen Twins.

Let's force the "hats are cool" meme again, baldfriends.

>tfw started balding at 19

Does shampoo help balding anons?

shampoos make you bald more...

hats are responsible for balding because the trapped heat kills hair roots

>used to wear hats to hide my long hair
>now wear hats to hide lack of hair
it's like poetry

wtf no they don't

That's why it's the final solution to the bald problem.

WHAT

seriously?

JUST

Along with Finasteride and rogaine, I also take Nizoral. I've been on it for about 2 and half months now. Been working for me.

some of them can stop hair loss but it's different for every man

>he's one of those faggots who wears a hat indoors
You deserve everything coming to you, faggot

how much do those meds cost you per month?

i always lose more hair in the shower after using dandruff shampoo. and less after using shampoo. and hardly any after using none.

How to wash hair without shampoo?

yes

i know 2 friends, family has NO history of baldness

dude is 25, thick af hair

his younger brother is 21, and he has type III from the chart above, wore hats as a kids and wore it indoors too