Hey Sup Forums, Thom Yorke is getting up there in age and, even though this is a hard thing for me to ask...

Hey Sup Forums, Thom Yorke is getting up there in age and, even though this is a hard thing for me to ask, his eventual death only gets closer, so I have to ask, how'd you think Sup Forums, the Music Industry, you, and Music fans across the globe will react to the eventual death of Thom Yorke?

"who?"

RIP Tom York of the Radioheads
[embedded video of Creep]

literally who?

Very funny

This triggers the Radiohead fan

this unfortunately

That'd pretty sad desu

bump

He ain't even 50 and as far as I know he leads a pretty healthy life. Also, maybe I'm too much of a Rh fan, but I'm willing to believe him or Rh can still have an impact on the industry. Too soon to judge.

If he were to die tomorrow
- Sup Forums: "pleb" or "the greatest"
- industry "genius of geniuses and omg rachel, what a troubled genius!!!"
- me: seriously devastated

>music fans across the globe
What is that even?

He gets more irrelevant by the day, so "literally who?".

Stop you're hurting me

Genuine reply-

I think there would be a very limited response from the general population, and just random articles with a few "popular" songs of theirs like Creep or Karma police somewhere.

I think a lot of the comments will be under the radar because I think people under-estimate how much other musicians are influenced by radiohead.

I would genuinely say 80% of "indie music" has radiohead as a serious influence

Who will be the first member of Radiohead to die?

Phil

Colin, Phil, Thom, Ed, Jonny

ed is melting so im guessing its him

hell be fine

will he?

don't you fucking dare

this

oh shit dubs. everyone pray for thom

The music Industry will try to make money from it
I will be relieved
Music fans across the globe won't really be bothered unless it's from auto-asphyxiation

he's already too fucking anti-christ >>>>>>>>>>>>Z>>>>>>>:(