How do Canadians feel about this?

How do Canadians feel about this?

Goddamn I want to punch his face.

Because it only mention humans and no monkeys?

He doesn't mention either, dumb beaner.
Because it's so fucking shallow, thin veiled propaganda. "We love you, we accept everybody." It's like social media whoring for thumbs and hearts.
Absolutely no backbone, no convictions, no values. Just says the softest, easiest thing to digest.

And? Why does this affect you?
Perhaps you are just salty they didin't give you a canadian residence while some random muslim refuge did.

It's nice to see that a liberal MP still knows the difference between how a country feels and how a global majority talks about it.

It's important in these times of uncertainty that politicians still act to maintain the beliefs their country was build on, and not to act to maintain the popular vote, national and international.

There may be some Canadians who dislike it, but one day they will look back on their life and they will be proud of their country, a country which has given them many chances the succeed in life, to feel happy.

Because it may seem like immigration is a topic that plays a big role in life. But in reality we want to make our lifes something worth to be remembered by our children and grandchildren.

Random muslim refugee gave him canadian residence?

gee i sure feel like just walking my way to canada and abuse their sweden-tier welfare

>>>/facebook/

I think you're the one salty about a certain wall. I'm not against immigration, I'm against progressivism cancer and this spineless "we accept errryone" banter to win polls, when you know it's absolutely fake and these cunts don't live around any arabs or africans.

Facebook would be:

"I SAW THIS CHILD DIE WE MUST HELP HIM :((((("

Literally wanted to know what a canadian thought about this, not a bunch of europeans and a racist monkey arguing.

i thought facebook was a place where you post shit like that in order to fish likes from 15 year old leftist loli-whores

Well, you ungrateful cunt, we were keeping the thread alive for potentials leafs to see it, but since you don't appreciate that enjoy your sage into oblivion.

go away tripcunt

based

Are you aware that canadians are not just one person?
If you ask leafs from Sup Forums the answers won't be like asking leafs from tumblr

Nice bump sucking your own dick, kangaroo fucker. I told you you'd fall to the archive pit without my top class monkey banter.

I'm all for countries wanting to preserve their national identity, culture, and demographics, but what is the answer to all of those for Canada?

It's much, much easier to be say, Norwegian, and say that Norway is for the Norwegians.

based

I see.

No one cares about you, take off your trip.

I think it's shallow and opportunistic. There's no merit or truth behind it, he's simply saying it to look better in opposed to Trump.
If you just showed up you'd be turned back unless you were investing in the country or going to school. Really disingenuous stuff desu

It's virtue signaling in response to Trump. He has refused to increase the refugee quota so by saying this he's a disingenuous prick.