Remember that time she nearly lapped some people in that one race?

Remember that time she nearly lapped some people in that one race?

sigh... good times

He, not she.

If he has balls and male pattern baldness, he's not a woman.

Woah Elon Musk was swimming at Rio? Badass!

>she

Based Katie

>lapped

why don't they swim in a circle?

>

>I wouldn't sleep with this

Homosexuals filling up these threads.

>implying you wouldnt let her throw your skinny virgin ass around

>skinny
I wish

I legit know a more passable tranny.

Imagine being Phelps in that pool and having to be all like "damn, Katie Ledecky, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Phelps and not only sit in that pool while Ledecky flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, lap after lap, hour after hour, while she perfected that stroke. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, KATIE LEDECKY LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Maryland. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the coach calls for another 200m, and you know you could kill every single person in this pool before the security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Michael Phelps. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it

Do you get annoyed when non-Icelanders ask you about Björk?

>inb4 proxy

Fuck sake keked like a champ

>19 years old

Is that what happens when you start doping at a young age or something?

Kek

Estrogen blockers from child.

I'm gonna miss her when she finally calls it quits.

>Implying she doesn't have 20 years left

>the joke
>your head

>tfw inexplicably attracted to katie
what is wrong with me?

Maya Dirado just retired at 23. Maybe she wants to settle down and have a family?

nothing, shes literally perfect

>she will never get out of the pool and sit directly on my face
just fill me