What are French girls like?

What are French girls like?

I like them because my favorite combo (brunette + clear eyes) are pretty common here.

>are
is* sorry.

No need to correct yourself, m8.

Ditzy.
Unfaithful.

yes

I love jew girls after white mixing

trash

do french girls do anal?

which cunts girls are most likely to do anal?

French men, only manlier.

I hate them because they don't want me

pretty cool desu. Better than the other neighboring countries in my experience
>Unfaithful.
>with that flag
buddy...
Moroccan immigrants

This woman owns me after 300:RoaE

Eva Green is Jew not French

WTF I'am even hornier now

>What are French girls like?
Sluts. Turbo sluts. Everytime that a French girl goes to Spain with her friends is to get Pablo dick and cheat on his boyfriend.

Why are you asking? I've been posting in /cum/ for about three weeks now. We are nice posters.

Pablo cheating on his boyfriend?

how do you have so much time to browse the chon if you're a doctor?

That as well. French gays love to go to Sitges and get fucked in the ass

Today's my day off, I was a NEET for a while but I work at a Heart Hospital, interesting cases galore

I of course, need to apply for a second job and split the week between them to make some proper money

>thin pale green-eyed jewy frenchies

perfection to be quite honest

well i hope you enjoy your job

here a lot of doctors are quitting because there's too many patients per doctor, so its extremely stressful

What about the lezzers?

If you could do anything you wanted to right now, what would you do?

Thank you for your kind sentiment(s)

Hope you find the same enjoyment in your chosen profession

nope the common combo here is brunette with frizzy hair, black eyes and black skin

Best combo desu

only in Paris

Dream 1: Videogame developer, never made it far in OpenGL but doodled with it on PSP Homebrew, started making a battery before it died

Dream 1.5: Become a car designer, mastered Rhino/3dsMax (3dsMax was hell), sketching, tried to apply but its too niche and needs the right pedigree, gave up quickly but still doodle

Dream 2: Become a web designer, made a DBZ website at 12 called SSJlava because I heroworshipped Gohandog of SaiyanMyth, gave up because I couldn't upload complete episodes with Dial-Up. Tried Again but haven't been paid my 1600US Dollars from 4 swindling institutions today

Dream 3: Purchased Flight Simulator 2000/2004 (later) and memorized everything like an autist, even proper sim mods like PMDG/Bill Grabowski's panels. Called the only institution for jet aviation in the ME in Jordan, 50,000 USD for 7 months of training and required hours in the hundreds...Ended that

Dream 4: Become a thereotical physicist, applied to MIT but my first HS degree was whack, the Cambridge one condemned me to here

Dream 5: Become a Doctor, so far so good.

>zero consistency

battery app* to find out why it was deteriorating

Cambridge as in the iGCSEs

Tfwn own Amelie or Alizée, pls send French qts here

they like to wear hijabs and have monobrows

hairy with a sour pussy

the best

>U.S 84%

LMAO what a joke study

They are present but is mainly a faggot stronghold.

bad skin, afwul dark eyes, scrawny, pushups errywhere (instant disappointment you remove a bra, errytim), loads of makeup to make up for the bad skin.

theres good stuff, but basically using your eyes is no where as misleading as here.

also, pretty cunty.

>using your eyes is no where as misleading as here.

IDK, a lot of women really cake on the makeup here.

God, Jordan genuinely is the only civilised place in MENA

Makes sense since it's an American colony

i dont like them user

They are fucking trash stop idolizing them

Whores, they will ignore you to go for Chad(africans with BBC)

>What are French girls like?

They smell like sweat and cigarettes.

They re not very beautifull, they want a serious relation but they don't know how to be good gfs, they re hypocritical and cowards, they don't question their behavior, at best they will say " bwaaahaha im sorry" but they won't change. Usually the ones with good behavior are not very beautifull, beautifull + good behavior is so rare, even if you re chad. And for one night stands they re not as sexually liberated as the world think they re or they rr disgusting except for girls in buisness and medic schools maybe.
When I was in France I had a few gf, all the relations were shit, to the point i stopped dating any girl. Been single for 3 years, rejected all propositions.
Went to korea, beautifull girls everywhere, fuck lots of cute girls, didn't want to get in a relationship until now bc I could fuck every 2 week with a different girl. Now I have a cute and nice gf. On a sexual and relational level korea is the dream, I didn't excpected this when I decided to go there.

Based

Based

>Her father is of Swedish, French, and Breton descent, and through him she is the great-granddaughter of the French Breton composer Paul Le Flem.[5] Her mother, a native of French Algeria, later moved to Metropolitan France. Green is Jewish.
nice

yes french girls love it
meds on the other hand

no Jordan was (is) our clay

Degenerate potheads that sit around like bums all summer to shit up my hometown then go back to their shithole in quebec the moment summer finishes.

Based

WHERE IS MY FRENCH QT GF

I WANT A FRENCH QT GF NOW ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙

Bags of sand

Get your own today with an original /fr/ meme

you fell for the meme
maybe it's due to having so many jews but actually paris itself is whiter than the rest of this 3rd world shithole

roll

They are like dreams you miss when you're awake
They are like songs that add spring into your gait.

They are sweet like fruit from the tree of paradise
They are warm and soft like breeze beneath the summer skies.

They are the light that shines in your eyes when you know that all is right,
They are pure like strings of pearls that illuminate a moonless night

rolling'

>half swede half north african
>greek

Love these french girls!

I'd like to get Eva

roll

Rollerino

>You will never be french
>You will never speak in french to a french qt
why live?

roll

How would I know.

rolling

but you are french mon ami

Gib Mylene

They're spectres of love

let's roll

i had sex with a french girl before i get deported back to poonisia she looked like Julie Delarme

roule

>Clemence Poesy is there

Didn't she give birth recently?

But I'm too autistic to have a gf, some guy pooping in the loo at the other side of the world would have more chances of getting some french pussy than me.

Hairy/smelly perverts.

Excellent taste

Hairy and sweaty

based

so shes an arab

Oh shit, why don't you go back?

roll

Rolling it

roll

oh ffs

Are the French secretly Jewish?

Eva Green and Melanie Laurent are both French Jews so could be

roll

Belated roll

>Eva Green and Melanie Laurent are both French Jews so could be
and Nora Arnezeder and Charlotte Gainsbourg.

we should tell France to send them Jewish girls to Israel, their rightful homeland.

What is clear eyes mean?

bright color eyes

Have you ever been outside of paris mamadou?

no i'm going to germany next month
i will try something new desu

>things that never happened

perfect

rolan

DEATH TO LA FRANCOPHONIE

rolling for eva or costanza