Whats goin' mate?

Móra na maidine daoibh.

Anybody else not have any friends?

biggest lad in /eire/ reporting in

Do internet friends count??

no

Mora na maidín daoibh buachaillí

Me.

Having a bit of a laugh spooking out the normies though.

In my school the blacks were peaceful and sociable, if perhaps tending towards their later years to adopt "real nigga" attitudes from the US.

The knackers would call them names like "slave" and brutally HEEM them (suspension-tier HEEMing). Sympathised with the blacks more desu.

what the fuck school did you go to with nigerians?

Big middle class one in a certain south-eastern town.

Based knackers

Yes, you know where you are. Only spoke for the first time in college this week today.
Gorey?

Nah, they were a thuggish, insular bunch who picked on the blacks because they resented them being able to fit in better and at the same time presented easier targets due to their inherent alien-ness from them.

Saying "based knackers" in this context is like an American saying "based niggers" because the lowest of them pick on the Mexicans. Yes, knaggers and nickers have right to be in the country, whereas the Mexicans/Africans should never have been allowed in, but I'm not going to justify thuggery by intellectualising it to a level the perpetrators wouldn't be capable of, and certainly weren't motivated by primarily.

Knackers need fixing, niggers need deporting.
We shouldn't excuse the wrongdoings of either of them while they exist in their current states, nor should we wish more cruelty on them than it would take to accomplish those things.

No.

No, they really are based knackers

this

t. knacker.

t. Bull prepper

~t. person whose baseline standard of reference is the Pr*ds and not fellow (settled) Irishmen

Talking up the knackers is like a sheltered southron talking up the unionists because they don't like X,Y,Z thing we don't like.

This was a decade ago outside the Dublin-belt so there weren't enough blacks or they didn't have enough SJW-culture egging them on for them to change the atmosphere too much either, so it's not like they were even subconsciously striking a blow for "racial pride" (something knacker-haters generally lack full perspective on).

So I see the Viper was on the HWNDU stream?

I'm glad he didn't pull any punches when referring to it as a cult.

Calm down with the pseudo intellectual posts lad. Knackers are shite aye, but in the context of your story, they were based

>pseudo intellectual
I'm the real deal lad.
Don't confuse a bit of the auld posturing to mean that I couldn't HEEM any non-argument you throw my way, any time, any place, lad.

>in the context of your story, they were based
They would have heemed a culchie if it were a city school, or a jackeen if it were rural. They were brutes spoiling for fights who knew no decorum and chose only weaker, (generally younger) targets. Excusing that because the easiest target for them happened to be black is shameful.

>the would've heemed a jackeen
Please lad my penis can't take much more of this

They would have HEEMed a northern batty boy like yourself and I would have joined them.

HEEMed a reddit-tier atheist on Sup Forums lads.

Vapelad about?

plan for the weekend boys?

paedos need not reply

Post on Sup Forums.

read the 2nd part.

get pure steamin lad yeooooo

Working ;_;

Go home to see mammy and the dog.

Organise my notes, sign up for stuff I need to sign up for.

Catching up on some TV and posting on Sup Forums. Lashing rain outside but it's incredibly mild, so I'm very cozy.

Why is her seat so close to the floor?

Autism.

Any good courses for a lad to do in the next few weeks?

I'm going to be applying for "social sciences" myself.

Yet another year of postponing adult hood.

wew

Japanese autism to be precise.

>good courses for a lad to do in the next few weeks?
What kind of courses are these?

Cos personally I felt like I had no interest in staying in uni for three years for the first two years in uni.

denocrats are fucking retarded
during obama's reign, the republicans in the senate would delay bills they did like by flapping their mouths for hours on end to prevent debate from ending on the bill. you could only end debate through a vote of 60 out of 100 senators. as the democrats got pissed at this, they basically destroyed the filibuster and made it so you can end debate with a simple majority of 51. but now the republicans have total control of the federal government and the democrats have signed away their only method of resisting the republican party for a temporary minor gain in their political power

I don't mean uni stuff I mean things like the Safe pass and manual handling craic

Any you lads listening to Liveline and the teacher who was dismissed?

Apparently he gave 8 year olds a project on Jeffrey Dahmer the madman

Yeah, that's stuff my "middle-classness" has left totally unknown to me, for which I feel kind of bad.

>2017
>sending your kids to school

dismissing might be a bit harsh , some temporary punishment might be a bit more adequate

Have the mocks on Monday and I haven't done a tap of study nor have I been in school for the past few weeks haha what am I like

Its okay to fail all the mocks right lads? Should I bother sitting them?

don't care lad I never have to worry about that shite again

No, a very high standard should be strictly held when it comes to who can instruct other people's children.

>people still wonder how "historic child sex abuse" happened

>Its okay to fail all the mocks right lads?
Yes, but not if you're actually trying your hardest on them.
I remember quoting Dr Dre in my Irish mocks.

>Should I bother sitting them?
Yes. Even just for the experience of what so many "real deal" exams is like.

>Have the mocks on Monday
>teenage problems

Alright well at least I'll know I didn't try in them so I'll he happy if I pass a few, besides I know I can pass English, history, economics on my knowledge alone

Im nearly 19

Second hand stress?

>Im nearly 19
And? You're still a teenager.

Do you consider yourself a man in every sense of the word?

Wish I had that lad as a primary teacher

Too many bitchy women in primary

Sat in class behind a girl with dyed hair who was on her facebook the whole class.
Felt sympathetic at first because I struggled to understand the mindset behind that, and how someone could feel pressured to HAVE TO go to uni but not really feel called to it, but then halfway through she went through "repeal the 8th" pages for the rest of the class and my sympathy for the less academically-gifted was gone, replaced only by the urge to HEEM.

>tfw she will call herself a strong "educated" wymyn and probably murder a baby or two, if not by direct commission, than by encouragement

What was the subject you were being lectured in?

Odds are she was doing it as part of PPES.

>and how someone could feel pressured to HAVE TO go to uni but not really feel called to it
Ah now, I wouldn't necessarily judge somebody for not paying attention in lectures. Even if you like your degree, some modules can be boring as fuck due to bad lecturers or irrelevant subject matter. I attended about two thirds of my lectures at college, and I paid attention in about half of those that I did attend. The majority of lecturers made their lecture material available online, so I just crammed in the run-up to exams.

Wew a lot of points, what job do you hope to get from it?

>taking life-advice from frogweeb
Ha ha, no.

Those ameliorating factors don't apply anyway. It was an interesting lecture at a good hour in a comfortable, spacious room, and most pertinently, not a class where attendance was taken.

Junior Undersecretary to the Príomhfheidmeannach of the fart-sniffing department of some university.

No idea desu lad.

Might do a postgrad if my autism tickles me on a philosophy topic or try and broaden my (formal) education by doing linguistics and/or anthropology, if that's possible.

>It was an interesting lecture at a good hour in a comfortable, spacious room, and most pertinently, not a class where attendance was taken.
I'm not sure how the nature of the room is relevant. But it if the lecture material was available online, it sounds like a lecture I may not have attended (unless it was particularly interesting).

>I'm not sure how the nature of the room is relevant.
If everyone's cramped in and it's noisy enough that you're going to be unable to concentrate at 100% easily, it would be understandable if one took a break for the sake of sanity. (Though having facebook open for 100% of the class is not "taking a break".)

>it sounds like a lecture I may not have attended
Which is why I wondered why these kind of people bother attending at all if they're going to be somewhere else mentally. Obviously mummy and daddy need to know they're going to campus during the times, but if I wanted to browse facebook (>implying) I'd not be traipsing around from class to class with the lecturer's voice coming on relentlessly.

seems about right

>Obviously mummy and daddy need to know they're going to campus during the times, but if I wanted to browse facebook (>implying) I'd not be traipsing around from class to class with the lecturer's voice coming on relentlessly.
Fair point. Whenever I used to attend lectures like that I was doing so because I deemed it likely that the lecturer might discuss something that wasn't on the lecture material or might give information about an assignment/project. In those cases I'd usually be reading stuff online while vaguely paying attention to what was going on in class.

Fucking hippy.

Thought long winded user was studying history not PPES, hmm

>he's trying to stalk me
I'm not that interesting lad.

(And are you sure I'm the person you're talking about?)

>again with this gimmick

Is BESS any good?

The lack of reply to this speaks volumes

How. The. Fuck.

.....h how can you have four autistic children

Does it though? The degree to which I consider myself a man or not is irrelevant to the fact that the lad I was replying to is a teenager. I'm not gonna debate what it means to be a man with somebody who is still in secondary school.

Takes a bigger man to ignore a reply like that imo

Are you sure you ever grew to be a teenager? Did you ever grow beyond a child?

Thought you lads would have been upset with me for implying the Anglo-Irish were Irish 2bh.

They were Irish

What kind of retarded question is that?

A sensible simple question that obviously can't answer

oh aye big man on this filipino finger painting board

Literally who the hell do you think you are?

You are a fucking roach compared to me, son. Sit down and let the big men discuss the important matters.

I'm not going to answer a retarded question - simple as that.

Anyone know any good space games?

could be my last weekend of NEETdom lads

not sure how I should feel

EVE online?

There's isn't any proper space combat though, it's more point n' click skill training autism.

>being a NEET

Lads, I'm on holidays in London and I fucking hate it. It's so busy and everyone is a complete prick. It makes Dublin look like a quiet, rustic town in Connemara.

This. Knackers are worse than niggers, because knackers are by definition a social maladie, whereas only most niggers are.

They'd happily harass you next, lad. They're almost colourblind, in that they hate everyone who isn't the same as them.

They're fundamentally out of touch. They thought they'd finished the Republican party for good.

>online
Dropped

>going on "holiday" to a huge metropolitan capital city only a small sea away from us

Sort of a meme compared to PPES IMO (leaving aside PPES being already a meme), a bit like dark chocolate versus PPES as milk chocolate, if you get what I mean by that analogy.
I'm not actually doing PPES at Trinity, just in case my stalker draws up a Swissyank-style file on me and spreads that slander at me.

I got two a long while back but haven't played at all, though they appear to be obscure "cult classics" of sorts:

>Nexus the Jupiter Incident
>AI war: Fleet Command

I wouldn't say that. The existence of negro populations within our island is a social malady (threatening the purity of our race and/or the integrity of our society in the long run). I was just saying that knacker culture defined the knackers as confrontational thugs while in that scenario the blacks just happened to be normies who presented easy targets for bullying.

>going on holiday
>ever

youtube.com/watch?v=N8xeZ0RqmP8

Not a holiday, then. I'm visiting my buddy.

>(threatening the purity of our race and/or the integrity of our society in the long run)
Knackers do that as well. I want them both out.

>posts from france

nothing wrong with holidays

Happy. Job or ?

>AC: Black Flag
One of only two good Assassin's Creed games.

I'm not here on a holiday. I only ever travel when I have a reason to do so.

Never really seen the appeal desu.

I've been to London and I found it nicer than Dublin. The nicest metropolitan city I've been in desu, though that depends on which areas you go to, and how closely you go beneath the surface, or off the beaten track.
>armed guards everwhere
>the most common people are black (polite though)
>angry muslims, sullen Poles, and decadent+degenerate Brits and western Eurotrash make up the rest of the population

The outskirts look like a fucking kip as well. Dilapidated social housing whose architecture changes like dendrochronological rings.

job

bit of money in the pocket sure to be sure to be sure

Knackers is such a fucking shite retarded word. Very glad it's not in use amongst the protestant community. Steeks is much better.

Pretty sure Trinity is the only college that offers PPES and BESS

>Steeks is much better.
Literally have never heard that word in my life - fuck off with your Brit words.