What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRbq63r7rys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats funny if everyone watched Adam Curtis bitter lake she would know trump is doing Muslims a favor

yes OP your true princess is anti-trump :)

>cuck off

I watched A Separation when it came out back in 2011. I'm lost. What's her point?

unfollowed her and deleted all her albums from my iTunes desu

I think you took the wrong lesson away from Bitter Lake

reminder only 100 people or so were actually "banned" and it's only for three months. liberals only get their news from twitter.

no i watched it 3 times. america is disgusting

>Adam Curtis bitter lake
Never watched it. What's it about?

To any alt-right who agrees: KEK ON

when she told me to C*CK OFF if actually made me C*CK ON

youtube.com/watch?v=VRbq63r7rys

she wasn't that stupid a few years ago, what happened

also he spams burial every minute

i believe in true liberal values, and i hate this people more than anything, they're just feminazis ruining what we are fighting for
yeah they are just celebrities, it's all for being edgy and cool but cm on....

>the cuck meme has arrived at the irrelevant old hags that tweet sjw bullshit all day
that's one way to know a meme is dead

Has cuckposting gone too far?

Good thing, miss demonvinxend and her inable to guitar fuckface lesbian coattails can duck off to cambodja with the muhslimzzz. Byeobyeu, bitch. Go cry across them border. Tell david tonedefdj byrne and toomachoeno to fuck off with, byebye.

Then why are we doing muslims a favor by bombing the shit out of them and then denying green card holders from reentry.

>living in a country that obviously hates your guts
>everytime some disaster happens for weeks people look at you thinking you're about to hurt them also
Americans treats muslims like shit. i know for education purposes they would want to stay here. but beyond that why put up with the abuse?

Trump derangement syndrome, it rots the brain

and again you just agreed with me. america is bombing their country WHY WOULD STAY IN THE COUNTRY THATS CAUSING YOU ISSUES?
its an abusive relationship get out

nice pre-teen tier thinking, fag

NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

thats not an argument im open to being proved wrong but pls elaborate.
i learn nothing from buzzwords

just think before you post ffs

>argumenting
no thanks

Secular muslim here. Fuck them liberals. Because of their stupid rants all muslism gets the same hate from others. We don't need your protection liberal feminist sjw scum. We hate you more than Trump.

again tell me why I was wrong. i don't mind being called dumb but at least critic where i was wrong.

wtf i respect muslims now

They let all them terrorists inside because of muhh human rites and liberalism and whenever they do shit people like me get suspicious looks everywhere. i am tried with that liberal white guilt shit.

Donpeople actually believe it's a ban on Muslims?

>people are suspicious of me and my cockroach terrorist kind because of liberals
>not because we are terrorists
sand nigger pls

>They let all them terrorists inside because of muhh human rites and liberalism

you sound pretty stupid and gullible for a dune coon

this

amazing logic

Islam is a cancer as was Christianity in the Middle Ages

yeah, it sure is a mystery why people are suspicious of the ethnic group that cause 90% of all terrorism in the world.

must be those darn liberals.

Did you just made that up?

>as was Christianity in the Middle Age
>the only unifying force getting people to fight back the savage muslim hordes
>main institution of preserving and furthering knowledge
>cancer

>people would have not fought back against the muslims without christianity
what the huh

All he did was to limit the immigration from countries where vetting cannot safely occur.

>that pic related
kek'ing so hard right now, you brainlet.

reminder that it was 90,000 people, many of whom were already approved for visas
reminder vetting has safely been occuring for well over a year and takes 5-8 months

reminder that unlike europe the bulk of refugees coming to the US are women and children under 12

reminder that it doesn't block the countries actual US terrorist attackers or their parents are from (egypt, uae, saudi arabia, afghanistan, pakistan)

reminder that these unblocked countries are also the ones Trump has business dealings with

There's a lot of artists you'll have to delete from your library then, because artists that aren't radical leftists are ignored by the music industry and never allowed to become anything other than an irrelevant soundcloud artist.

>reminder vetting has safely been occuring for well over a year and takes 5-8 months
Not him but you do know that "vetting" is limited, right?

>reminder that unlike europe the bulk of refugees coming to the US are women and children under 12
>reminder that it doesn't block the countries actual US terrorist attackers or their parents are from (egypt, uae, saudi arabia, afghanistan, pakistan)
>reminder that these unblocked countries are also the ones Trump has business dealings with
I agree with all that

You can't vet people in any of the countries that were listed. They throw away their id's there

>the only unifying force getting people to fight back the savage muslim hordes
you act as if the muslims of the middle ages were fucking mongols or something. in reality they were probably far ahead of their western counterparts as far as technology and culture go.
further, it's not as if the seljuks posed any credible threat to anyone beyond the byzantines. the ottomans tried to invade europe through the balkans centuries later, but were turned back by habsburgs in vienna. what makes you think their predecessors would've gotten any farther into europe had there not been crusades?

Then I guess none of them are getting into the US anyway, then.
Infographic from the archive of obama's whitehouse.gov

>Truml business dealings

It's not even his list

>contributing zero to civilization
>leeching off welfare
>committing atrocities at a rate far beyond any other group
>constantly whining about oppression

Tell me again why I should support Muslims living here?

provide examples of artists who are neither radical left nor hyped by the music industry that are worth listening to

She means she is either stupid or corrupt.

Or possibly both.

>its another musician has twitter rant about politics episode

gettin stale desu

Why don't any of these hip irreverent political rebel musicians ever talk about who the white hats in Syria actually are?

I won't hold my breath.

instead we get:

>muh racism
>muh Islamaphobia

Fucking scabs.

>Le scary media controlling boogie men

like the music 'industry' ( I use the term lightly) in 2017 isn't almost completely centralized and colluded.

What does "A Separation" have to do with the ban? It was a good movie, but she's just trying to be pretentious.

semitic religions have no place in europe
christcuckoldry can suck a fat one, islam is definitely worse though

David Byrne

the handlers shortened the leash on all of the "indie rockers"

This is fucking ridiculous, this is a music board. Please leave the politics to places like pol.

Shit, meant to quote

>Watching a fucking movie makes me eligible to discuss matters of international relations and security

>fronting to get brownie point on a Korean sweing forum
That's pathetic and your post reads like a kid who just discovered anti feminism wrote it.
t. Bong Muslim

>Why don't any of these hip irreverent political rebel musicians ever talk about who the white hats in Syria actually are?

If they did they'd at minimum never work in an even semi-mainstream capcity again.

But yes, St. Vincent is just another show biz fraud.

They make it so easy to tell.

holy shit! HOLY. MOTHERKEKING. SHIT!!!!!! lmao, what a stupid ass bitch. she's probably on of these FUCKING stupid FUCKING FEMINIST SJW FUCKING DYED HAIRED FUCKING NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA LOOK HOW PROGRESSIVE I AM IN REALITY I AM JUST """""PROGRESSIVE"""""" BECAUSE THE FUCCKING MOTHERFUCKING STUPID (((JEWS))) PAY ME TO SPREAD MULTICULTURALISM AND WHITE GENOCIDE TO THE MASSES XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HAHA I DONT CARE THAT ABDULLAH FUCKING MUZZIE AL UBDIH SHITSKINNAME RAPED EVERYONE AROUND ME THAT DONT JUST A MOTHERFUCKING!!!!!!!! RELIGION!!!!!!!! ON A SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!! MOTHERFUCKING PERSON!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! FUCK FUCKING NIGGERS WHO THINK FUCKING LIKE THIS!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUUUUUUUUUUPID FUCKING BITCH ARGHHH I HATE HER SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf I hate st vincent now

the only reason she's acting this way is because she has a new album coming out. By now you should've noticed that Musicians going "all political" is nothing but a marketing shtick.

They are hoping that major news sites and such cover them because they are "so woke xD"

being liberal is in right now, It's the same as with major brands using memes to advesetise their product

essentially It's free marketing

>mfw female liberals appropriate the cuck meme
embarrassing t͏bh f͏am

>They are hoping that major news sites and such cover them because they are "so woke xD"
bwhahaha...'hoping'.

It's all colluded. 6 companies own 93% of the US media.

These aren't even business anymore.

Hollywood and the music industry are basically just propaganda wings of the central banking system.

try and catch up.

>committing atrocities at a rate far beyond any other group

wtf i fucking hate (((sufjan))) now

But Christ is ok with him taking it up the ass?

You really don't think half the obscure laws in religious text wasn't added by some scholar from the 1500s to conform to their personal biases or something?

>You really don't think half the obscure laws in religious text wasn't added by some scholar from the 1500s to conform to their personal biases or something?

>They let all them terrorists inside because of muhh human rites and liberalism and whenever they do shit people like me get suspicious looks everywhere.

Except most of the terrorists that attacked The US are from countries Trump hasn't banned. That's not stopping terrorism.

don't care one way or the other.

Just thought it was funny that homo boy picks and chooses which parts of the bible to believe and evangelize,

Fair enough.
Ebin.

Only god can judge homosexuals not christians

heres a verse on why its okay to be gay

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

>cuck off

Is she finally the one who's going to call out Sup Forums?

But it's ok for Christians to judge those who are not fooled by the bullshit 'refugee' crisis?

Really makes a lot of sense.

I have a really awkard crush on Annie.

its not okay to judge period

>twitter screencap Sup Forums bait thread up for 5 hours

Embarrassing, sort yourselves out mods.

New album confirmed to be political garbage

Reminder that the >>TRUTH SQUAD>>>>
Reminder that the >>TRUTH SQUAD>>>>>>
Reminder that the >>TRUTH SQUAD>>>
Reminder that the >>TRUTH SQUAD>TRUTH SQUAD>>>>
Reminder that the >>TRUTH SQUAD

What St. Vincents best album?
Don't know shit about her,but want to listen to her best work

Probably Actor but go through her discography and judge for yourself.

only fools don't judge. Grow up.

k thanks, I'll check that one out 1st though

lmao political opposition sure is hard boyo

That's a poignant typo

can't judge when objective truth doesn't exist

Yeah, it's a good starting point. She also looks like Lily Labeau if you get me.

Sure you can, and everyone does it every day.

>What did she mean by this?
who cares, she's a liar
>fanboys and waifufags will defend this celebrity
lmao this people
come at me

>"A Separation,"
>"...,"
>","
fucking burgers holy shit this triggers me to oblivion
you don't put a fucking character that doesn't belong in the quotes inside the quotes
kys if you ever did that