Americans will have trouble understanding this:

>the 3rd world often has private guards
>vandalism is a crime
>filling a false occurrence report to the police is a crime
>the 3rd world has fines and a judiciary system
>those posters are very expensive
>USA Today is not a reliable source, specially for international affairs
>the Brazilian police would never even touch some internationally well known athletes to get the answer they'd like (if they did, what power would they have once said athletes fled away?)

All I learned form this was that Americans can cheat justice abroad while every other athlete arrested in Rio had to face trial

Its just cause for war in my opinion.

Lets make America gape again.

pls no

>implying the IOC isn't sucking cut greasy ameridick
the olympics are just a really long commercial

Bumping for a good cause (Americans crying)

>vandalism is a crime
That you all of a sudden care about because of your irrational hate for Americans

>that poster was really expensive
Was it worth $10,000? If that's your only beef then they could have let him go and used to footage to embarrass him and make him pay for more than the damages literally the next day. I bet the money those guards took went straight into their pocket

The money they gave in the video was for the poster, the 11k dollars were due to the false police report.

That swimmer didn't make any police report or tear down any poster. You basically charged him 10k for pissing on some bushes and because you were too stupid to get lochte before he left

He was the one who did the police report though. Lochte didn't escape without a fine just because he ran away, he wasn't the one who filled the occurrence formulary and signed his name.

If that's true, then it sounds like the one who filed the "false" police report got what he deserved. You can stop bitching about it now faggot

Don't think many Americans have defended him at all after the gas station footage came out, pretty much everyone was dragging on him

>hues this angry over some piss and a broken sign

>arrested

>false police report

>guard extorts 45 grand for tearing down a poster
nah go fuck yourself you huemonkey, lochte is stupid but your country is beyond corrupt

>the Brazilian police would never even touch some internationally well known athletes to get the answer they'd like (if they did, what power would they have once said athletes fled away?)

Only if the person is white. If Lochte was black, even being foreign, they would have killed him without warning.

I'm just glad he didn't get kidnapped like Robinho, Brazil is a dangerous place even for those with money

>american makes a thread or two

haha butthurt faggots why you so mad lolol quit defending this piece of shit you idiots

>americans stop making threads and brazillians keep making them

and then no one says a word about Brazillians.

Really makes you think...

why is brazil getting so butthurt over this?
I feel like you are over focusing on this instead of realizing that rio olympics was a bad olympics marred by several big problems.

Also most americans agree with you that lochte is a piece of shit

lol he is being fined. Also important americans can get away with murder if they wanted to within the USA too
>hilary clinton

They hate us cuz they ain't us famalam

think of what it must be like growing up in a country like that

>rampant crime
>incredibly corrupt government
>literally deadly water pollution
>big population with zero influence on anything

i'd be mad too if i lived in michigan

You do realize that the only thing that hits us, white middle class, are the corruption and very rarely the crime, right?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Extortion is also a crime