So United are leaving it up to fans to vote for their third choice kit next season

So United are leaving it up to fans to vote for their third choice kit next season.

Isn't this right up Sup Forums's alley?

adidas.co.uk/creatorstudio/en_GB/manchester-united/gallery/26510?cm_mmc=AdiPartner_ManU-_-football-_-social-_-dv:brand-_-cn:CreatorStudio_-pc:crm

This has my choice, get voting lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

adidas.co.uk/creatorstudio/en_GB/manchester-united/gallery/79032?cm_mmc=AdiPartner_ManU-_-football-_-social-_-dv:brand-_-cn:CreatorStudio_-pc:crm
adidas.co.uk/creatorstudio/en_GB/manchester-united/gallery/164778?cm_mmc=AdiPartner_ManU-_-football-_-social-_-dv:brand-_-cn:CreatorStudio_-pc:crm
adidas.co.uk/creatorstudio/en_GB/manchester-united/gallery/165590?cm_mmc=AdiPartner_ManU-_-football-_-social-_-dv:brand-_-cn:CreatorStudio_-pc:crm
adidas.co.uk/creatorstudio/en_GB/manchester-united/gallery/165958
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alternative.

adidas.co.uk/creatorstudio/en_GB/manchester-united/gallery/79032?cm_mmc=AdiPartner_ManU-_-football-_-social-_-dv:brand-_-cn:CreatorStudio_-pc:crm

>sign in or register
dropped

Voted. Don't make too many or our votes will be diluted.

I've already made 10 fake email addresses for this. Step it up you fucking casual.

cringe

KEK
can you imagine them actually lining up with that on?

They won't do it anyway

yes they will
whatever wins the vote gets made

sure m8

whole lot of samefag in this thread. this is reddit tier banter desu

>being so ABL you dedicate an entire kit to a team shortcoming

lol

inb4 hillsborough kit

>implying a soulless merchandise corporation will make an immature fool of itself to pander to a small yet incredibly obsessed portion of its fanbase on a mongolian audiobook scratching forum

Fund it.

samefag

mfw it wins and they actually go through with it

>give us a free design we can profit from

oy fucking vey

>look at me everyone, i'm super smart. i can see things that others can't because i am an enlightened individual who thinks outside the box

can we just make a uni with the EU flag ?

adidas.co.uk/creatorstudio/en_GB/manchester-united/gallery/164778?cm_mmc=AdiPartner_ManU-_-football-_-social-_-dv:brand-_-cn:CreatorStudio_-pc:crm

Jesus fucking Christ.

removed already
they seem quite keen on the slippy g ones though

Ohhhhh sheeeeitt

> chevrolet

>Not writing Chevrolet in Arabic over and over on the kit with a crescent moon backdrop

wew lad

top kek

what's the link? i'll vote for that

>mfw they end up wearing an arsenal kit

thank you based australia

also doing it for madrid

Maximum lel

>those eyes
Holy shit im dying

uh, guys? you do know being edgy will never ever get you laid right?

kek

speak for yourself kiddo, bitches love an edgelord and my risque anti-jew rhetoric gets me mad pussy so nothing personnel.. kid..

kek

Wrong.
I got laid several times being that funny edge lord.

girls like bad boys

Worked so far.

>

Real life women usually have a sense of humour la, the bitches on tumblr never go outside anyway. Only real life SJW's I've ever met has been pathetic excuses for men desu. Probably because they fell for the "if I stand up for wymon and black ppl I get da pussy" meme.

>Probably because they fell for the "if I stand up for wymon and black ppl I get da pussy" meme.

The worst sort of person.

Exactly. Not one of those skinny faggot nu-males you see at the protests for tumblrina snowflakes and niggers gets pussy. They are the true cucks who thank their so-called """"girlfriends"""" for hanging around them while they knowingly go and fuck literally everyone else. The dawn of the SJW does not strike a fatal blow for true alpha men, it simply means that the cream rises to the top and that the playing field is lessened by weeding out the betafags instantly.

Being a beta apologist is instant pussy repellent and a sure way to be friendzoned with a zero percent chance of ever getting anywhere with them.

Agreed.

Actual women in real life love a sense of humor and laughing at stuff that they know wouldn't fly in most situations. That's not to say you should make Sup Forums-approved jokes when you're at a nice dinner in a quiet restaurant, but it makes them feel liberated, especially when they aren't around their friends. I'm not going into a discussion that women aren't funny, but if you can make a girl laugh, be confident about it, and not be horribly disfigured, you usually have a damn good shot of picking a chick up.

I only commented in this thread to tell you that this is the best variation of Chinese cartoon imageboard joke that I've ever seen on Sup Forums thank you

You lads know what I'm saying. Nothing attractive about a guy showing his weaknesses by acting like everything is "so not OK to joke about".

Do you even know what /r9k/ is? This is so far from what a "le ebic depressed robot" discussion looks like.

Oh man, whenever anyone gets all serious and talks in hushed tones about what is "acceptable" to joke about, my opinion of them changes instantly and irreparably. They're usually the same people who would rather joke about insipid celebrity gossip and what they saw on their facebook news feeds than have actual conversations and spur of the moment jokes that are actually funny.

I'm glad to see that you are an upstanding male, Jan. I'd gladly buy you a drink.

Soccer fans are literally reddi.t

adidas.co.uk/creatorstudio/en_GB/manchester-united/gallery/165590?cm_mmc=AdiPartner_ManU-_-football-_-social-_-dv:brand-_-cn:CreatorStudio_-pc:crm

How is this different to the time everyone ordered the personalised beer glass all those years ago?

Rigging votes for hilarious outcomes is part of Sup Forums bro culture. Get over it faggot.

This is very offensive and inconsiderate.

yaaaaa right?

adidas.co.uk/creatorstudio/en_GB/manchester-united/gallery/165958

kek

holy shit

link? i will vote for that

What do you call this masterpiece?

haha there's always a sneaky jordi in the most unexpected places

kek

desu that would be a great jersey for a catalan team

chuckled

NO

top fucking kek