In his latest video he referred to people who can't locate Georgia on a map as normies

>In his latest video he referred to people who can't locate Georgia on a map as normies
Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=YWXvDxovfM4

I just wish he stops being so fucking reddit with every sketch he does

>being so fucking reddit with every sketch he does
What did he mean by this

le quirky xDDDDD and sooooooo random :PP

*holds up spork*

sorry, just bein random again :^)

he is a faggot and spreads some false informations
fuck this monkey

>georgia lol get it because there is also a state called georgia xdxd
>le random georgian speaking guy hehe xd

Literally doesn't happen lol
What the fuck is wrong with that? Do you people ever go outside? You literally get upset about a joke which takes one or two seconds in the entire video. It would a lot better though if he inserted BELARUSE joke or something like that because muh special humour and secret club non-normie jokes right?

I always wondered his ethnicity.

He does this but his videos are informative and concise so it's a non-issue

Did he say some bad things in the Greece video?

half korean half white even though he looks like an indio

If your country hasn't been covered by geography now you're practically a non country

He said he was part italian in a video IIRC

I can locate Georgia and am a normie

Tfw

holy fuck the world will inevitably look latino.

send help.

Ye I honestly thought he was Mexican or something.

>In his latest video he referred to people who can't locate Georgia on a map as normies
>calls Latvia and Estonia "Balkan" countries instead of "Baltic"

Does she look mexican?
Lmao seriously?

Not really sure. Maybe mixed.

yeah lol that was cringe inducing

I can understand when the brits from Alltime10s show footage of Serbia and call it Siberia but this guy has no excuse

Latinos are just Caucasians mixed with Amerindian (Asian)

didnt even watch greece vid
is probably shit too

>in his latest video
>Georgia
>latest
>Greece
It's a bit further down the alphabet

A simple mistake

You're next Deutschland

Are you telling me that you actually find these short sketches funny? I'd consider myself pretty normie an I must say I find them quite cringy, its kids-tv show humor

I wouldn't say "funny", I'd say entertaining. I mean, I don't laugh at all while watching them, sometimes they squeeze a smug smile out of me but that's it. However, I enjoy it even if I know about the country, it always tells me something new and I especially enjoy the more irrelevant country episodes such as African nations. It really takes more effort to be upset at something without a real purpose. And also when a really familiar country gets its own video I really like to see what he is going to tell about it so I can see how some foreigners view it. To be honest, people who don't know about Sup Forums and especially Sup Forums would find our ""humour"" cringy as hell and not even funny. We only enjoy taking part in it because we're lonely anti social people. And some of these people need to learn how to enjoy things.

it kinda seems to me like it's cringy in a self-conscious way, but 99.9% of his viewers are fucking normies so who can really blame him?

t. guy that watched all his videos

also germany is coming up next

He did correct that in the redbox
god damn those singing girls were qties

Please tell me his dad was the Korean.

Just to piss the whiteys off :^)

>Now about my family, I am half Korean, half white. But the real fact is, both my parents are multiracial as well. (both Korean/White). They were "products" of American soldiers and Korean women in the Korean War. Now back then you were really looked down upon if you were mixed. Your mother was sometimes called a prostitute because she slept with an American soldier. After my parents were just barely born, my biological grandfathers left my grandmothers probably never intending to come back. My mom was rather lucky though because she was brought up in a rich family, and her mom remarried a Korean man.

>indio
what does he mean by this?

>and her mom remarried a Korean man

So in summation, a half white girl got yellow'd but the rest of the senpai cucked park.

Guess I'll take it.

Indio =/= Indiano

Lmjao he even called whities cucks
>They are a bunch of white people in asia
>or short KEKasian

this isn't Sup Forums

he meant a native of the american continent, which in spanish and portuguese is called indio, while a person from India is called indiano.
in english, it would be used native american
iow, he said he looks like a latino.