WWIII/the apocalypse is right around the corner, what'll you boys be listening to when the first bomb drops?

WWIII/the apocalypse is right around the corner, what'll you boys be listening to when the first bomb drops?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HUWUtTZvK4
youtube.com/watch?v=8de2W3rtZsA
youtube.com/watch?v=cF7xZdE9YrY
youtube.com/watch?v=nWnUuosQwZY
youtube.com/watch?v=Jw9i0bu7PyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

to the sound of dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=3HUWUtTZvK4

21st century schizoid man

afx - rhubarb

youtube.com/watch?v=8de2W3rtZsA

But Hillary lost user, you've nothing to worry about

Why is the end of times near?

Except racism, fascism and misogyny

steve bannon has openly stated that his end goal is for the state to fall, and he is our acting president.

F# A# Infinity is the obvious correct answer

>pic related

>67
Almost got 'em

Why worry? ANTIFA will be beating up those EVIL NAZI PIGS because the left loves to do peaceful protests right?

There's a major war coming, it's just a matter of time and incompetence. Then the hammer comes down.

>he is our acting president.

do people really believe this

The same thing I was listening to when the apocalypse happened under Bush.

Oh wait.

peaceful protests doesn't work you dummy

>There's a major war coming
why

it's true

Ape of Naples probably

neither do riots

are you implying violence works better?
>if I punch them I win!
>they definitely won't retaliate lol
We're not in a third world nation, fucking stop this shit.

>inb4 never-ending cycle of "revolutions" turn the states into a shithole

What war?

China and the USA, rely on each other too much despite the hate and none of them are stupid enough to approve a war and also wasn't Trump an evil russian puppet that won thanks to the russian hackers? The Islamic ban is literally NOTHING, they banned shitholes that don't matter they didn't ban the important countries like Saudi Arabia, and even if those shitholes do something they will be taken care of, also Trump is a jewish puppet so why worry too? Jews are the ones that most promote multiculturalism, the LGBTPABCDEFG movement and many more things the left likes so be certain that absolutely nothing will happen so stop believing those ''TOP 10 REASONS WHY TRUMP WILL END THE WORLD'' Buzzfeed articles

Except Trump is acting retardedly aggressive towards China right now. Face it retard you elected a Warhawk

China can not fight a war against the US

youtube.com/watch?v=cF7xZdE9YrY

india and pakistan have been chomping at the bit for ages; now, they both have nukes.

read a fucking book, 'tard.

who cares

youtube.com/watch?v=nWnUuosQwZY
the world ends in nuclear winter
but it's ok
i've enjoyed a lot of my life
i am fine
i am happy
i shall go to the light and maybe they'll let me bring my warp records compilation album

>trump is a jewish puppet

nigga what

i'm listening to this on tinny laptop speakers and i still get tingles.

jesus

even if they were to nuke each other, everyone including china, russia and the us would side with india. they all hate muslims and india is a much more important and powerful country.

>abocalype

Haven't you heard? Trump is a good goy, with many Jewish acquaintances and even supports Israel
>what is MAD
read a book

>china, russia
>supporting india

>“In case of any (foreign) aggression our country will extend its full support to Pakistan. We are and will be siding with Pakistan on the Kashmir issue,” said Consul General of China, Yu Boren.

>Russian troops are practicing anti-terrorist drills in Pakistan.

this is why Sup Forums topics should not be on Sup Forums

>MAD only accounts for rational parties
>implying that the subhuman Kashmir-lovers of Lahore are not unhinged terrorists

Isn't islam a religion of peace? ;)

I think he's just a major influence over what the Trump administration is doing.
Shit like the wall and trade protectionism is Trump
The race-baiting travel ban was Bannon, he want's to stir up as much division as he can

>WW3
But Trump won

THIS IS MY FLIGHT SONG
PLEASE DON'T INDICT SONG

>peaceful protest=cuck
>violence=youre a problematic monster

I Me Mine really gives me apocalypse vibes

>Sup Forums nu males being melodramatic again

"Girls Just Want To Have Fun"

Fuck that cracked me up

>alt right manchildren attempt to delegitimize peaveful protests
>mock people for non-peaceful protests

kys

again, he has openly stated his goals, as well as referring to trump as a "blunt instrument". Trump is his puppet, there's a reason he keeps giving Bannon more and more power.

I never said peaceful protest doesn't work. Movements without central leadership don't work. Movements without unity fall apart. Occupy Wall Street failed because it was divided and unorganized, it became a joke. Every liberal protest movement has followed the same path since then.

Final countdown

riots lead to insurrections and we know what insurrections lead to my friend

killing nazis worked last time i think

youtube.com/watch?v=Jw9i0bu7PyQ

Yeah, against another country that was attempting to take over Europe. We weren't fighting them for our morals, you fuck. Japan bombed us and brought us in, so we ended it.

Violence because someone said something you don't like is literally just assault. It's not ethical. It's irrational. It makes them look sympathetic, because others who have principles will defend their freedom of speech.

also
>implying revolution won't just kill our democracy
I hate Antifas.

yes it will kill bourgeois democracy and become proletarian democracy thats the point, antifa are just larpers but atleast they have fun

the obvious choice

What's the problem with that, user :^) ?

that's great and all, but we have a penchant for reactionary movements. There will be a seething right-wing hatred in this country, and they will organize against you. Cue division, violence, maybe even civil war. Revolution doesn't end. Not when the people themselves are polarized. The reason the United States is great is because of the balance. The common ground of American interests and the principles outlined in the Constitution, as well as the division of powers keeps us above water. Flaws are inevitable, but nothing needs to burn.

There's no balance in the US, the workers are getting fucked over, which is why they voted for trump. When workers see Trump wont do shit for them, they will organize amongst themselves. it's highly dialectical :^)

They'll organize against him for the next election, maybe. They should probably be organizing on smaller, more local scales, though. Within their states and cities and unions. Because that's where they'll see the real change, as the constitution has designated.