Vitória-BA x Coritiba (21:45 GMT-3)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8OOkUTCt18
globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/brasileirao-serie-a/
youtube.com/watch?v=uP3Ci8wTVqY
youtube.com/watch?v=AlcJO8UvUYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sadly, no one cares, fellow huebro ):

but I'm glad muh Flamengo escaped early from Copa do Brasil so we could compete in the Copa Sudamericana league featuring no other big BR club

I'll create the threads anyway. It will be nice to have a comfy spot to discuss BR footy.

>muh Vasco is gonna be assraped today

DEIXARAM CHEGAR

Fuck off, cancer.

based luan is back, don't worry

DALE GRÊMIO CARALHO.

Juventude are cool too.

>São Paulo

We're so going to get our shit pushed in the worst way conceivable...

>Atlético-MG x Ponte Preta (21:45 GMT-3)

Fuck that's so late, I really wanted to fucking watch that one

Is there a next Neymar/Ronaldo/Ronaldinho/Robinho/Roque Junior to look out for in any of these games?

No but Douglas Grolli is the biggest meme player you will ever see

meanwhile I'm here silently cheering for my botafogo to get as far as it can in both copa and brasileirão.

WATCH OUT MEMEIRAS

Nah, but Atlético-MG has Lucas Pratto (called to Argie's NT) and I don't know if Santos is going to field Gabigol tonight against Vasco.

Sassá will score 30 goals this year la, cheer up.

Sassálotelli**

hey guys what you think about tite's selection?

nothing to complain about players, except maybe lack of thiago silva and luan
what's important is getting the spirit, technique and agressivity back

>nothing to complain about players

>paulinho
>taison
>gil
>giuliano

I didn't like the calls of Alisson (Weverton probably won't stay in the bench for too long), Miranda, Giuliano (should be Luan instead) and Daniel Alves.
Rodrigo Caio will be a hell of a defender for 2018.

the GOAT is back senpai, you don't stand a chance

Acho que a gente pode falar em português né? Vamos fazer um fio permanente sobre futebol tupiniquim aqui no éssipi

that piece of shit was counting with the Olympics to rise his price, but he was a disgrace in it.
If Micale had replaced him in the interval we wouldn't even need the extended time to win

é preciso falar em inglês pra atrair a atenção dos gringos, do contrário a thread não consegue se manter só com os poucos brasileiros daqui

Talking in excess in ptbr may end in ban...

Does anyone know if Diego is going to play for Flamengo in the game against Figueirense?

I think they'll rest him

Nope. Mancuello and Alan Bique.

I have to fucking work during that Sudamericana game

I want Fluminense to not be shit again. Goddamnit Fred, why.

>2016
>people still believing Diego Pipoca is good

When his primadonna behavior starts, you guys will totally hate him. Believe me, I had to cope with an entire season of his bullshits at Juventus. He won't accept being benched when his form drops (As it always does) and will start complaining every single game. Oh, and not to mention his childish behavior against the referees and the lots of penalties he will miss.

Btw, I have literally nothing against Flamengo, it's just a friendly warning. You guys should be aware.

I believe that all carioca clubs are doing well. Even Botafogo is doing well!

I didn't managed to watch him playing for Flamengo, I only saw the highlights. It seemed he played pretty much well and he can sum for the team.
Also I must remind that the Brasileirao is not on the same level of Italiano Serie A, so I guess he has a big chance of doing way better than the had done in Europe.

>Going well
>Vasco Série B
>Botafogo fucking small ass team, fighting not to fall to the second division
>Fluminense... meh

The only team I see on top form is Flamengo, the rest is pretty shitty. Fluminense though is kinda good. I think they'll tie with palmerda this round.

That's the exact same thing. In his second game for Juve, he literally destroyed Roma at Olimpico, see the video below. And after that, he started to be the shit I always knew he would be. He can't sum for any team, because he is a selfish piece of shit that thinks he's better than he actually is. They really have a chance of winning this year, but they have to bench this fucker now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8OOkUTCt18

>Believe me, I had to cope with an entire season of his bullshits at Juventus

In what part of Mooca do you live?

Vasco is doing great on Série B, despite the lower quality of the opponents. I must say that this season's squad would be on the middle of Série A, well above relegation zone.

I don't.

But Vasco fucked themselves last year. This year they are doing pretty much okay, according to their scenario.
Botafogo is just crazy... They won against Palmeiras and Sao Paulo, tied with Flamengo, but then they lose to Ponte Preta or Chapecoense.

Don't know mate. Vasco and Botafogo are pretty fucked up when it comes to political and economic shit. They goof around a lot, and usually really just wanna fuck up Flamengo and Fluminense, instead of worrying about themselfs. Look at that FERJ situation. I can't see Vasco with that same team in série A next year.

>Even Botafogo is doing well
Ricardo Gomes was performing miracles in a daily basis, without him we are more than fucked. That 3x0 against Sport was his last vestige

I think they'll do pretty good with that shitty arena. It'll be pretty uncomfy playing with them there.

Brazilian football has been dead for a while

We will see.

You've been saying that for a while Joao, you spend 20 times more money than Argentine or Colombian clubs and we still kick your arses in continental competitions

Brazil is the England of South America

What the fuck is the bafoon doing here?

Hola Miguel, has your federation recomposed itself already? I hope your hermanos enjoy the development that Lucas Pratto had in our national league.

Not actually true, hermano. From 2006 to 2016, Brazil won 5 times Libertadores, Argentina 4 and Colombia 2 times.

And two club world cup

TÃO DEIXANDO A GENTE SONHAR

Next GOAT left-back. Jorge from Flamengo. Dude can ball

>implying
no one kicks our asses. it is just very competitive. brazil has won a couple in a row. argentina did it as well. I dont see any dominance in any side.

what's the difference beetween sudamericana & libertadores?

sudamericana would be like europa league and libertadores would be like CL

He just came here to show his support for Flamengo.

>ricardo gomes meme

stop believing stupid pundits, he's gone and the team finally won two games in a row, ricardo can barely even speak right.

sudamericana = europa league
libertadores = champions league

i see, thanks

tfw gremista

based

Libertadores is the main international competition of the South America, the one who wins this competition, can play FIFA Club World Cup.
Sudamericana is a minor international competition where, the winner can compete in the Libertadores and play the Suruga Cup (Sudamerican Winner vs JFA Cup Winner) and Recopa (the translation for this is Winner's Cup) where is the winner of Sudamericana vs. winner of the Libertadores.

Is that William Arão? I heard that flamengo is trying to sell him...

I actually think that Ricardo Gomes is incredible. Never thought that he would comeback to soccer after the CVA.

how do you qualify for the Sudamericana then? I'm suprised to see Vitoria since >we just got promoted to the Serie A

I wish. kek
At least I am pretty sure he would be able to run all match.

As the portuguese mate mentioned, Sudamericana would be an equal to Europa League.

Back in the day a Brazilian team had to finish 5th-10th in the league to qualify. Now that Copa do Brasil was moved to the second semester then Brazil is sending much shittier teams.

Copa do Brasil used to not have any team that qualified for Libertadores, now it has therefore it increased in importance, prizes were raised a lot too, no one wants to play Sudamerica.

Clubs who get past the 4th stage in Brazil Cup and are well qualified in the brazilian series A and B get to play in the Sudamericana.

Tbh I had to google it just now, it's a mystery to us to.

If I'm not mistaken William Arão is originaly from Botafogo, currently lent to Flamengo. But he indeed has declared the wish of playing in Europe

It used to be simplier. Now it is a mess. I dont even now how to answer this anymore.

Why is the sudamericana such a meme cup? I mean seriously, it should be just like the Europe league, with no libertadores teams, and less teams. Série B teams playing this shit? Ow, the libertadores should be full calendar too. Jan to November.

How's flamengo doing nowadays amigo? I used to follow but haven't in a long time

Yeah but like not everyone can play the Europa League,

for example here in the League 1 only the team who end 4th & the teams who win the national cups are qualified for the Europa League

it really made me think, thanks

William Arão is owned by Flamengo right now. Botafogo is pissed off with Flamengo, because it was an agressive acquisition. William Arão refused to renew contract with Botafogo, and decided to play for Flamengo. I guess right now Botafogo is suing Flamengo for this.

Flamengo and Atlético-MG started the Brasileirão really bad but have managed to climb the standings table and are now on dispute for the title

Oh, that must be correct then. I haven't read many sports news this year.

globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/brasileirao-serie-a/
we are doing fine. We can actually win it this year.
>tfw we gonna make it.

Wow not bad, do they have any good players on the team, like ones that really stand out?

Nice. Maybe I'll start watching again. When's the next game who are they playing

Flamengo had rough start this year. But after Muricy Ramalho had health issues, the coach was changed for the one who coached U20. People who follows Flamengo up close said that he was the most important finding from these categories.

Paolo Guerreiro (chile main striker), Diego (was brazil NT midfielder for a while), Damião (yeah, that one. was brazil NT striker for a while), Jorge (promising young left-back), Mancuello (was in Argentina NT for 2 games, he is doing really well at Flamengo. Started his carreer at Independente and did really well there)... the rest are alright players. Diego and Damião just arrived. I expect the team to get better with them since Diego played really this weekend at his first game with us, even scored a goal and we had problems find the ideal Paolo Guerreiro forward partner, Damião might be that guy.

>that poverty sign
>somewhat related to flamengo

no surprise desu

I'm glad they switched things up seems to be working.

Ahh Diego I remember him. I heard he was there but I had forgotten. I'll look up the other guys. I probably know them by face and not by name

Messed up here. Paolo Guerrero is from peru. not chile. Sorry.

#
>poor felipe vizeu, he probably will drop off in this transfer window, last time I knew about him his agent was talking with some european clubs

Felipe Vizeu (striker), William Arão (defensive midfielder) and Jorge (left back) are the good ones. But Felipe Vizeu might be selled because of Guerrero, striker of Peru's National Team, and Leandro Damião, a striker who had only a good year and after then never played on the same level, though last game he almost scored with a bicycle kick.

How old is he?

tonight against Figueirense for Copa Sulamericana

>VAMO FIGUEIRAAA

Felipe Vizeu is 19 years old. Same age as Gabriel Jesus and Gabriel Barbosa (aka Gabigol).

No shit, I gotta watch it now. Do you know the chant where you tell them to take it up the ass? How's it go in Portuguese

You forget Arão, he is NT tier.

19. he is one of our strikers. he is a very good player but were not able to get Guerrero starting spot. Almost did it though at some point. I always though he was Guerrero ideal partner on offense, but coach thought otherwise. he thought both had similar skill set and it was either one or the other.

Do you what clubs are interested in him? I feel a lot of Brazilian players are ruined when the go to these clubs at a young age. They don't get to develop as much

yes. I dont know how a could forget about him. He is based.

There is some news saying that he might play for Lazio (italian club) and even Real Madrid, but treat these as rumours.

Ive heard about Real Madrid B and Lazio. I dont know how accurate this is and how much interest there is.

Wow. Better off at lazio at least he might get some playing time there

We don't have a chant for Figuerense. But sometimes we sang this:
youtube.com/watch?v=uP3Ci8wTVqY
The chant in portuguese:
>Nós queremos respeito e comprometimento >Isso aqui não é Vasco
>Isso aqui é Flamengo

The meaning in english is:
> We want respect and commitment
> This is not Vasco
> This here is Flamengo

Vasco is the main rival of Flamengo.

I dont think he would go to Real Madrid directly. They have a B team.

youtube.com/watch?v=AlcJO8UvUYY

Nice. I went to 2 flamengo games when I was there. One I remember we played botafogo the other I can't remember. It was a lot of fun the chants were great