Dude the holocaust lmao

Dude the holocaust lmao

Why does X-Men have to bring up Nazis and the Jews every time Magneto has a scene?

because his family was killed in the holocaust and that's a huge aspect of his backstory and motivation

are they doing these movies in the past because a 2016 magneto still using the holocaust as his background would be silly?

OP has never met a Holocaust survivor..

also is that shit on magneto's shirt?

muh 6 million
remember the shoah

why was he still living in fucking poland at the time, then his family is killed again or something?? wtf

OY VEY HOW DARE YOU FORGET ABOUT THE 6 BILL-UH-TRILLION

eh, it's probably just to sort of distance themselves from the original movies
t. JIDF shill

Because its the only thing they have to humanize him and make you empathize.

That's the joke though. He'd like nothing more than to genocide all of humanity. Because they're not mutants. Because they're not ubermensch like him.

When did they ever bring it up... i never saw the latest one...

How the hell did he look so young if he was a holocaust survivor?

>1939-1945
>movie takes place in 80's/90's

He should look AT LEAST 45 yrs old

actually when you think about it, the world population at the time was about 2.5 billion. Today it's 7.4 billion, almost 3x as many.

So 6 million dead jews means that 18 million future jews were robbed of their lives. So in total the Holocaust killed 24 million jews

jew population has been stagnant
only shitskins have increased in population since ww2
just as the commies & globalists intended

Wow... makes you think

I think the director hates germans.

Modern germans were also a joke in the movie.

The comics had some bullshit that mutants age slower than humans, don't know about the movies

The real question is, have you ever seen a Jew this attractive? And if not then why is he playing one?

It's important to his motivation. So when Apocalypse talks about the danger of systems, Magneto knows exactly the kind of thing he's trying to prevent with his world destruction. It made him the only Horseman that worked. I have no idea why the rest of them were there.

Herschel, please.
>b-but the 24 million.

damn you're right, I'm officially a #JewMissile

No one looks their proper age. Magneto should be at least 55 at this point, Xavier is in his late 40s, Beast is like 44, but they don't look a day older than they did in First Class.

Xavier should have just been bald from the get go and they could have put some streaks in Magneto's hair

is jewmissile positive or negative

Dude has a giant head

>muh Holocaust

shouldn't he be like 80 or 90 now?

/thread. you fucking social autists need to step into the real world.

Because magneto has always been a clown. Why hasn't anybody wasted him yet is beyond me.

>Hey Magneto, why are you trying to kill billions of people
>REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION GOY

Why couldn't they have just made him a dick or something? The pathetic attempts at rationalizing his actions make the movies even harder to watch.

Paul Newman. But he's a one in a million.

dude head too big for he got dang body

>Why does X-Men have to bring up Nazis and the Jews every time Magneto has a scene?

Because the director is a jew, the producers are jews, and the screenwriters are jews...

>Real world
>Holocaust

Pick one

Why did he marry a human when he hates humans?

Hail Hydra?

>Auschwitz is erased from the face of Earth

Not sure how the filmmakers got away with this

Nobody has.

Do you think they would rebuild the buildings if they are destroyed?

because jews run hollywood

>rebuild

Again?

>implying mutants arent the master race and his actions arent entirely justified.

>mutant
>master race
>race

>implying

>Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is The Holocaust Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From Europe Like Nigga Buy A Plane Ticket Haha

This is how they looked when Jean was like 6

>Why does X-Men have to bring up Nazis and the Jews every time Magneto has a scene?

Because it's dark and edgy.

>This is how they looked when Jean was like 6

IT WAS A TIME WARP

Who do you think is most disturbed when Auschwitz is leveled ?

The Polish? The Germans ? The Americans?

probably to show what hypocrites they are as he kills millions of people.

>Who do you think is most disturbed when Auschwitz is leveled ?

Why would they be distributed by that?

The Soviets

>probably to show what hypocrites they are as he kills millions of people.

But Magento saved the world and everyone. He's the good guy.

>just ignore the millions killed by his earth bending he did previously.

DUDE HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
LMAO

I am glad that X Men world expanded more and more with this series.

Poland needs some screen time.

The one where people assume the holocaust happened because jews push it in films despite there not being a shred of actual evidence for it?

This is operating under the assumption that there were 6 million jews in Europe when the holocaust was supposed to have happened. All historical records show that there were not.

How would you feel if a nazi Kevin Bacon snatched up your family, gassed them then took the piss in your face?

Is X-Men the only comic book series to actually have a grasp on discrimination and equality issues without being completely awful?

MAUS

To be honest, they should have just run with Magneto's original motivation that as long as humans survived they would be a threat to humans. It's true, and the same reason the machines created the Matrix: as long as humans are alive, rival you in numbers, and fear you, they will always be a threat.

At some point they will have to drop the "muh 6 gorillion" thing and then Magnetos tragic history will be about how he survived 9/11 but his family and friens who were all there when it happened, not.

The guy cleaning inside

That wouldn't work, Magneto controls metal and could just prevent the towers from collapsing

Dude, Jews run Hollywood, of course they're gonna shoehorn Nazis into everything.

Maybe he's the one that crashed the planes. Get humans to kill each other so he doesn't have to... aside from all the passengers and workers and people below.

>implying magnetism can unmelt steel beams

>yfw he tried, but liquidated the steel beams instead

The whole age thing with the X-Men movies is quite fucked up. Logan and Mystique are safe for this, the rest is messed up.
In First Class we see glimpses of young mutants (when Charles uses Cerebro) like Cyclops and Storm, imagine they were like 12 at the time (they looked like that) it means that in 1973 they should be both around early 20s, but Scott was a highschooler. And that also means that in 201X when Logan resets time in DoFP Cyclops, Storm and Jean should be in their 50s if not 60s, and Beast around 80yo. It's messed up, like it's in the comic books, that's why they constantly rewrite the origins. Tony Stark created the Iron Man suit during Korean war initially.

Because the hate defines him.

Comic Movies having the same problem as the comics they originate from!?
How could the movie writers have ever know!

Psst...nothing personal kid...

Confine Magneto to Israel when?

The intro to the first movie was Magneto in Auschwitz
The intro to First Class was Magneto in Auschwitz
As soon as Magneto meets the bad guy in Apocalypse, they go to Auschwitz and destroy it

Plus Magneto mentioned it and his tattoo all the time, definitely in 1 (to Charles in their first scene) and 3 (to the mutants that like tattoos).

>Remembers the six million
>Wants to kill six billion

Poetry

>20-something jew at my uni claimed to be a "third-generation" Holocaust survivor because of his grandfather

Jews are on another level entirely on having a persecution complex.

>The Americans

they are the ones mostly shitting about it

I never understand why people think this is good acting.

Don't get me wrong I like Shame, 12 Years A Slave, 300 and all that.

But Magneto...I just don't see it

0/10

>I never understand why people think this is good acting.

Who ever said that?

It's not the the Holocaust denial that bothers me. I can understand where people are coming from when they say numbers may have been fudged, but to see the Holocaust did not happen, in any way shape or form, and no one actually died, is beyond ignorance.

He's probably the greatest goy of them all, half his roles are in some way sticking it to natsocs the other half is furthering degenerate behaviour.

Because magneto was in the holocaust and it shaped his entire view of humanity, you fucking idiot

In First Class when he went to South America. I would rather watch a whole movie of Fassbender playing Magneto. Story would center around him hunting former party members and killing them. Rather see superheros without suits and pretend to blend in with humanity, occasionally revealing their powers at the right pivotal time.

So what they are saying is if you survive the holocaust and get into a position of power, you become incredibly evil?

Which is what ?

I presume he thought that humans are irredeemable?

Kek

>I have selfharming tendecies btw

>"third-generation" Holocaust survivor
Thats some Sup Forums-meme tier shit

Also some of the people in here just doesn't understand the X-men Universe. The dominant theme in all of their storyline is about persecution of minorities that the majority feels are weird, strange, dangerous to their way of life. The first comic series was called The Uncanny X-men for a reason...

Good for you, I guess...

>tfw you lowkey 'damn' after some nigga got his arm chopped off.

>my grandfather Shmuel was gassed 6 times

That minorities cannot trust the majority with their lives. Not that humanity needs to be destroyed, per se, but that mutants can't trust non mutants to help them

Kinda sad that you had to explain the kid how simple this movie is in a few words.

It's the terminology we use to describe it, doesn't mean that we feel that the holocaust affect us directly, at least not in my case

Just look up how many Germans were fucking annihilated during WW2, the death count in just Dresden far surpasses Nagasaki and Hiroshima combined. They were bombed into oblivion; civilian cities. Women and children melted into the asphalt.

Also, there is photographic evidence of Jews playing soccer in these "death camps". They were prisoners of war, and if anyone followed the Geneva Convention to a T, it was the Germans.

it would have been more realistic if they made magneto just a victim of war. there is no factual evidence of a systematic mass murder of MILLIONS of jews. hurr we went from 1 million to 4 million to 6 million, as if they were small numbers like 1, 4, and 6. what's a million here or there?

Staging propaganda photographs to make it look like your prisoners are having a good time? Nah, that's unheard of.

You stupid denialists ruin the legitimacy of sceptics.

Nice meme my comrade

>Ignores completely his argument that more Goys were killed than jews.

Why the fuck hasen't this been posted yet?

Yo Red, you forgot when he also made a volcano erupt in a crowded city too.