Should I?

Should I?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/i9f8f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no more Phil Simms
yes

I am.

Do we have a Sup Forums or Sup Forums league or whatever?

now's the best time to play before people find the cheese in the game and abuse the fuck out of it

Im thinking about this too buy 60 is way too much for this game

> supporting EA
> ever

Its pretty cool desu. Has a bullshit glitch on defense though. If your on defense and look at your play if the wrs names show up its pass if they don't its run.

Why do people buy this shit every year when it's been the same game for over 20 years.

I would if Sup Forums made an online connected franchise that everyone actually stuck to playing.

I bought 25 'cause I hadn't bough a Madden in awhile, then I bought 15 and realized why I hadn't bought a new Madden in awhile

It's pretty bunk. 16 looked stupid with it's QTE pass catching/defending, and the fact they kept that again for the next addition really makes me not want to pick it up again.

>hurry, go cheat while you still can!!

>NBA 2K17 will let you literally expand the league in their franchise mode by adding teams
>you can fully create said teams and even download created teams that other users have made

>Meanwhile, Madden 17 franchise mode allows you to uh....make a decision on whether or not to play an injured player

>This is touted as a new feature called Big Decisions

Jesus fucking Christ, EA.

IMPORTANT Sup Forums poll, please take 5 seconds to fill it out.

poal.me/i9f8f
VOTE
poal.me/i9f8f
VOTE
poal.me/i9f8f
VOTE
poal.me/i9f8f
VOTE
poal.me/i9f8f
VOTE
poal.me/i9f8f
VOTÄ’

kill yourself faggot.

Why the fuck dont they release it on PC?
They do it for FIFA, why not Madden?

these faggots NFL license needs to expire, competition breeds success

>playing injured players
Neat I can be the coach from Varsity Blues.

You forgot

>can download draft classes

I really do like football but madden is boring as fuck and you guys can't deny it

Play madden mobile instead.. It's free and much more fun

god i fucking hate this video game. most boring shit ever and my roommate plays it constantly.