Why are Swedish women so intelligent, strong and independent compared to women of other countries?

Why are Swedish women so intelligent, strong and independent compared to women of other countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

upi.com/Odd_News/2016/11/19/Swedish-labor-union-opens-mansplaining-hotline-for-frustrated-women/8921479599911/
spectator.co.uk/2016/09/how-sweden-became-an-example-of-how-not-to-handle-immigration/
hant.se/zara-larsson-snalla-killar-ar-trakiga-i-sangen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bevause they love the bbc

Dumpf BTFO

>Big Bergman Cock
damn right.

>all these lil boys want an intelligent, independent and opinionated woman
Has she met boys?

>same women who bitch about manspreading on trains and have a fucking mansplaining hotline

upi.com/Odd_News/2016/11/19/Swedish-labor-union-opens-mansplaining-hotline-for-frustrated-women/8921479599911/

Your country is a post-meme

>Donald Trump signs anti-abortion executive order
Based

>Cash me outside how bow dah

this isn't funny, it wasn't ever funny, it was just a hick american being a hick. sadder than it ever was funny that society has failed someone so poorly.

swedish woman does look like man no feminine they may has mustache

Sweden has transcended the meme and become meta-ironic-post-memetic

I fucking love gooks

>intelligent
yes
>independant
yes
>opinionated
no, no one likes opinionated people

because their feminized mens failed and someone have to wear trousers

I unironically hope Sweden get taken over by Islam and Muslims. I hope the country Burns in hell

No surprise to anyone that the ONLY feminist party in the EU parlament is from Sweden. So. Fucking. Based.

Looks like she's used to be in control (probably a cuck boyfriend). She needs to be put in place before she embarrasses everyone too much.

Is ""intelligent, independent & opinionated"" a code for rude?

But it seems nobody takes them seriously?

spectator.co.uk/2016/09/how-sweden-became-an-example-of-how-not-to-handle-immigration/

She had a black boyfriend but they broke up.

Why does she write like a hoodrat?

>Larsson's remarks and opinions towards men have drawn attention in both the public and media, a few of which have garnered criticism. Some followers have even taken to calling her a "man-hater"; which Larsson says she "happily [is]", stating: "It doesn't really hurt men if I hate them."[45]

>After learning that a man had committed a sexual assault during her set at Sweden's BrĂ¥valla festival in July 2016, Larsson went on social media via Twitter to not only condemn the act but what was seen by many as her "blaming all men for the attacks".[46] Larsson confirmed the statements, saying: "It's not hard to be generalized. It's hard to feel insecure at a festival where you just want to go to have fun and enjoy. But you can't, because of men."[46]

top jej

Wow. They all look like murderous robots

See At the same time:

hant.se/zara-larsson-snalla-killar-ar-trakiga-i-sangen/

>- If there's a guy who does not really stay in touch and is a bit "whatever", then I become obsessed in an unhealthy way. I check Instagram, Twitter - all, she says in the pod. Why she likes so-called "bad boys", she has no explanation for:- I have also been with people and then the sex sucks, but I still wanted to do it again because the person is a douche, I have no idea why this is so.

Women in a nutshell.

I'm sure eventually she'll chalk it up to "internalized Misogyny"

You are thinking of German women. Swedish women are feminine or boyish.

really makes one ponder

I'm so glad my gf is right winged. Literally the comfiest feeling in the world to know that despite all these hysterical vocal sjws, there are still sane girls out there and you got one. :')

What's going on here?

what a crazy cunt

I wouldn't mind an intelligent opinionated woman as long as she had the same opinions as me.
Otherwise I'd rather have her be just intelligent.

fuck, she pisses me off. I wanna hatefuck that little feminist slut so bad.

Free festival/show where 11+ girls were molested and 1-2 got raped in the crowd. When the word came out that this happened she immediately made a few twitter posts blaming Swedish men.

>your god damned president is not even a politician

What did she mean by this?

Goddamn

>Swedish women

>all these boys want an intelligent, independent and opinionated woman

???

But aren't danes culturally the same as swedes norwegians etc?

Is the individual on the left a male or a female?

Swedish girls are bigger whores
Danish girls tend to have no class or manners
Norwegian girls have more balls than your average girl
That's just my observations. There are differences desu

>this is the most well known swede on earth after pewdiepie

How can a country be so fucking embarrasing?

how poor you nordic guys i understand that why you guys wants asian girls

Danish girls fart and barf a shitton and are generally trashy lmao.
And yeah, would try an asian at some point, they're basically unicorns here unless you count the jungle gooks as human.

What are jungle gooks?

but here in sk most boys think nordic girls are all 10/10 blonde pinup girls lel

southeast asians i guess

Even if they are they still got no class.

What's wrong with SE Asia?

I want her to put on a leather outfit and beat the patriarchal opinions out of me.

Zara LarSSon playing liberal only dating whites s.mh

Why are Finnish women so ugly?

South east asians are absolutely disgusting.
And what are you trying to prove with that image? Singapore is like 75% chinese.

white pride slowvak btfo once again.
when are you gonna understand that most white women love the bbc, only reason your land hasn't been blacked yet is that no one wants to go there?

Keep dreaming gypsyturk

>Sweden's most popular female is a feminazi mudshark

top kek. Fitting

This

I hate Swedish women. They always says that Finnish women are ugly even if themselves are stupid bimbo fatboob cows. So racist and arrogant country.

you know when someone actually goes around and gives this much of a shit in politics that really don't concern them they have no well defined goal and aim

you wouldn't bother with this shit if you knew what to do with life and you'd just be doing shit crushing shit

alas, if that were true for me I wouldn't be on Sup Forums so I'm not fit to comment

shes famous singer

She isn't a hick. She is what we'd call a wigger, hood rat, ratchet, etc.

Little white girl wanting to act like black women in the city.

Good job, Sweden applauds you. You didn't assume Xe's gender.

Xe is actually an aircraft carrier, gender fluid, bisexual, demigod.

She doesn't seem to understand that being a politician is not actually required in order to become president or many other political positions.

>that society has failed someone so poorly.
99% of the time it's their own fucking family.

Why.is it always that? It's like they can't get their ultra liberal credentials if they don't have at least one black boyfriend. He probably dumped her when she suggested pegging.

>Little white girl wanting to act like black women in the city.
i mean that is basically Zara Larsson

I've noticed this is common when creeping on Scandinavian girls. A lot take rap dancing classes it seems, and they like to post pictures of rappers/take token photos with the one black guy they know.

Have you guys maybe considered she's just saying what she says to get more fame(or infamy)? I mean, it obviously worked.

That woman has a pic with the brownie who was stabbed by that swedish nazi autist