Best movies ever made

Ok I know it's kinda hard to do but I did it. I made a list of ten movies that I think are the best ever made (not in order):
>Citzen Kane
>Raging Bull
>The Drive
>End of Evangelion (you have to watch the series too tho)
>Star Wars V
>Pulp Fiction
>Godfather
Those are my top 3 (not in order again):
>The Seventh Seal
>Seven Samurai
>2001 Space Odyssey

Is this some new level of meta trolling
The Pepe only adds to the complexity

>not putting Taxi Driver
It's like you're not even trying.

What did OP mean by this?

dumb frogposter

OP you forgot to add

Drive
The Artist
Joe Dirt 2

>Bicycle Thieves
>Citizen Kane
>Kagemusha
>Werckmeister Harmonies
>The Assassination of Jesse James [...]
>The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
>The Empire Strikes Back
>Raiders of The Lost Ark
>Dr Strangelove
>2001: A Space Odyssey

Let's make it perfectly clear early on. This list is wrong and your taste is shit

Problem Child 2

Top 10 list without proper analysis is literally the most pointless thing someone can make.

Get some taste

Taste is subjective, newfriend.

Citzen Kane: This movie revolutionized cinema for ever. In any movie from the 30's or 40's no one ever thought that they should move the camera around except Orson Welle. It was the first actual movie ever made.
Raging Bull: it's a movie about brute force and strenght and also the way men see women, they don't understand them and for the protagonist they are inaccessible sexual fantasies, when he posses her he becomes insecure. We see him fall because of his insecurity as we saw him rise.
the drive: extremly stylish and atmospheric, i just loved the vibe.
eoe: i have never been put threw so many emotions in one movie, anger joy, sadness, hoplesness and in the end redemption, it was an extremly conclusive ending that really made me feel complete.
Star Wars V: It was dark a sinnister with one of the biggest twist in cinema ever. It defiend the trilogy and the space - sci-fi genre in all medias.

Somebody forgot to take their meds today

Then go back to Sup Forums if you're gonna be so subversive towards film.

1. Rachat du penitencier (1994)
2. Le Parrain (1972)
3. Le Parrain II (1974)
4. Chevalier noir (2008)
5. La Liste de Juifs (1993)
6. Douze hommes en colere (1957)
7. Pulpe Recit (1994)
8. Le Seigneur des Anneaux: Le Retour du Roi (2003)
9. Le Bon, la Brute et le Truand (1966)
10. Club du Combat (1999)

Pulp Fiction: The use of time and the way the story is talled manages to tell differnt stories that would stand on their own but together form something that feels even more complete. There is simple direct violence and the characters feel real.
Godfather: I don't think I have to explain. I think that almost everyone have it in their top 10 list.

>Drive
>pulp fiction
>shawshank redemption
>the force awakens
>the dark knight rises
>amazing mr fox
>reservoir dogs
>taxi driver
>goodfellas
>boyhood

Why not just use the French titles instead of these godawful mistranslations?

i don't undestand why did this list have to be in french but it's prety good anyway

Has anyone here even seen a movie irl?

Je pense que ce vin a déjà ete bu plebé Voulez-vous cesser de me cracher dessus pendant que vous parlez movie embête pas que je vous?

Ça te dit de rentrer chez moi et de faire des choses que je imdb top 10 raconterai de toute façon à tout le monde!Comme dessert, que me suggereriez-vous pour effacer le goût du plat de resistance de ma bouche?

>It was the first actual movie ever made.
This is the most ignorant statement I've ever seen anyone make about film.

Seventh Seal: The movie touches heavy philosophical themes like the existance of god the meaning of life and death. This is much farther than most movies dare to go. It really stresses the nature of man and the inevitable that we all have to face.
Seven Samurai: Take "Gone with the wind" add some feudal japan, make it manlier and here you go this masterpiece. (wow that was a poor review)
2001 space odyssey: I am kinda bored at this point but this movie changed my life and the way I see mankind after watching it for the 5th time

>the force awakens