Who knew that Australia would create the best horror film of this century

Who knew that Australia would create the best horror film of this century

babadookie

It was alright.

Should've been a straight horror movie instead of a metaphor for grief.

You posted the wrong one

xD EPIN!

execute all australians

Thats not the movie's name.

What was it?

Worth mentioning is the director. Babadook was made by a beautiful independent woman. Her next film is a brutal story about Australians' forgotten genocidal past.

and the best action film of this century with Fury Road

Reddit

Bazinglebook

She's more manly than most men.

The Benedict

>Woman is physically repulsive
>Actually has to cultivate some productive and impressive skill at something

Not a big surprise.

>Reddit
Do you have any actual arguments?

no way she was born a woman

Trips confirm

Whoops! Looks like you accidentally all your Sup Forums privileges.

See you in three days!

The last 10 minutes was an amazing shitpost

Honestly looks more manly than me. How tall is she? If she is taller than me I am going to neck myself.

Holy shit just watched this. Currently staying up because I'm too scared to go to bed. I'm home alone!

>Her next film is a brutal story about Australians' forgotten genocidal past.
I hope she gets raped by a pack of wild abos. Noone has forgotten about it because cunts like her won't shut up about it.

hate on it all you want in terms of monster-scaryness its top

i cant name a scarier one

LET

ME

IN

Snowtown and Lake Mungo are better examples of convict horror

The best, eh !? ... My pick goes "It follows", "Conjuring", "Oculus", "The Quiet One", & "The Babadook". Those are pretty much on the same group that can be called the best in this decade.

>the best horror film of this century
Are you 14? It was okay but it does not deserve the pedestal Sup Forums puts it on.

BABA

DOOOOK

DOOOOOOOOK

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

Cringe.

The Strangers is the best horror film going back to The Blair Witch Project. The only film to meet its standards recently is The Witch

>Should've been a straight horror movie instead of a metaphor for grief.
That's what was good about it though...

Sinister was scarier
Also this cunt

>this century

>16 and a half years in

Don't be hyperbolic.

>Forgotten
I have to hear about it every fucking year in January, don't know how anyone could forget it

It was crap.

I couldn't make it past the first hour. The screaming kid was giving me a headache

SEQUEL WHEN?

When they released Lake Mungo

Oculus was scary, but the story and actors were shit

Scariest part was the warehouse bit with statues with the rags on

No, as soon as you realise what they're doing the monster stops being scary and there's no tension.

it's p shit actually. I'm never going to watch it again because that kid was annoying beyond all shit

this

fuck everybody who thinks babadook is even remotely good

the kid being annoying was the point though

fuck off cunt

fuck off cunt

Bazingargling

I know that. I'd still rather not see an annoying shrieking kid for two hours or whatever.

This guy is correct

Maybe if it wasn't painfully spelled out for the audience, it would be. It's hamfisted as hell, unfortunately. Otherwise, it had great potential, but ends up just being okay and nothing better.

a bad book

admit it, i just blew your mind

>mfw his mouth is the bed sheets, his nose is her head, and his eyes are the lamps.

Annoying kid literally ruined the movie, doesn't matter if the kid was "meant to be annoying", he is still annoying and ruin the experience.

BABADOOK

dicks

It's not a horror movie. She was mentally ill

Fuck anyone saying the babadook was a metaphor for grief. If he was only a fucking metaphor and didn't exist he shouldn't have been able to effect anything in the physical world but we see him do that multiple times without the mom or son or dog touching anything. Tip your fedoras harder.

>rawr
yeah real fucking scary movie, that stuff was almost as dumb as darth maul in insidious

implying mental illness is not horror

It must be hard for your parents to cope with your retardedness.

my nigga
saw this last night
fucking great, holy fuck that drill scene- those sounds. first time in a horror movie I felt really uncomfortable