Green Day

THIS IS NOT A BAIT THREAD.

Admit it, they're actually really good. Most consistent, at the very least.

Revolution Radio was out of this world.

Do you hate them ONLY because others do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EnKYmUp4JAQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0hjSRQuxyet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, I just find most of their songs boring as fuck.

They have a few good songs. Maybe even some decent albums. But their discography is overall pretty bad.

I love green day, but liking anything after Nimrod is retarded

remember Green Day for what they were. All the new shit sucks, I don't care if American Idiot was a hit record that shit was garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=EnKYmUp4JAQ

still love green day. not trying to judge a rock band on their middle aged shit no matter how popular it was

comically ridiculous.

not even worth making fun of.

vocaroo.com/i/s0hjSRQuxyet

They sucked after American Idiot and Dookie is their best album. How can anyone think otherwise?

>They sucked after American Idiot
>after

I think you mean '1991'. As in, "They've sucked since after 1991..."

took them three years to release that horrible trilogy after two amazing albums, it was such a downer, I can't forgive them now, they've lost my attention

Their new album is really bad.
It should have been called
>I agree with CNN

Because the whole thing is basically the album version of watching CNN for the past two years.

Pretty pathetic that a punk band is either this pro-establishment or getting paid to promote CNN values.

>that horrible trilogy after two amazing albums

run.

Bought Revolution Radio on CD a week ago but still haven't gotten around to putting it on my ipod, gotta do some major updating with it anyway so

Top 5 favorite GD songs?
>1,000 Hours
>Last Night on Earth
>Redundant
>Warning
>The Road to Acceptance

Hbu

>CD
>iPod
MY TIMEMACHINE WORKED

>green day
>ever having a good album

you just had low standards

This desu
Old stuff was great.

They needed to make money so they can retire though so I don't blame them

whether intentional or not, this is a bait thread

I collect CD's, and I have an ipod classic, the best music player ever made

>Dookie whats that

>Admit it, they're actually really good.
Yeah, they still got it.

>Revolution Radio was out of this world.
I wouldn't say that but yes, it's a solid album.

>Yeah, they still got it.

bwhahahahahahahahahaha

they take themselves way too seriously these days

I actually liked American Idiot, but it's getting silly now, they should have stopped long ago.

>All these meme replies

And you say this is not a meme board.

I just like American Idiot because it's catchy and repetitive, but I don't like them.

There's meme replies to every artist here.

what song?

*braaaaaappppp*

The first four albums are GOAT!
Haven't paid much attention to them since 1996 nor particularly cared but the songs I heard from American Idiot are good.

Say what you will about Green Day but I like them and they're good at what they do.

Haters are only expressing a personal opinion that's not based in any fact.

>This is not a bait thread
Thanks for letting me know it's a bait thread OP.

I haven't heard RR, but the trilogy was shit so I'll probably pass.

That being said, American Idiot was great and 21CB has some pretty good songs as well.

Warning, Insomniac, Dookie, and Kerplunk will always be their best though. They're not the GOAT by any means, but they have some cool albums. I like Green Day.

There's so much better punk out there.

No, there is literally nothing more punk than middle aged men in mascara and Hot Topic clothes shouting nonsense fake-political platitudes at an industry award show.

Literally nothing.

Thank you for this response.

American Idiot was trash and anyone who doesn't think so is looking through rose colored glasses. Also, if I wanted to go listen to some kid with dyed black hair and a high school diploma tell me about our evil foreign policy, I'd go to Starbucks.

They are still unironically one of the best live rock acts around. Cannot wait to see them again this summer. They still play the old stuff.

Trilogy minus a couple of songs was horrible, and Revolution Radio sounds more like the old them minus a bit of the dank liberal edgy spin they have going on now.

>going to a basketball arena to see a bunch of middle aged industry shills jump around and play pop-punk

wew lad

It's a fun time desu, they only come around every 3-4 years so one night of it really isn't bad.

I can't think of a more soulless evening of music.

Maybe Beyone live at a plastic factory would beat it.

My friends and I end up enjoying yourself, give it a try bro.

I was a Green Day fan in like middle school. I liked American Idiot a lot, I was the right age when it came out.

A few years ago I saw them on the Uno! Dos! Tre! tour and it was just fucking embarrassing. They clearly aren't able to write songs anymore and they don't have the edge that made their earlier music at least fun.

Not even the biggest square I know is that square.