UEFA CL QUALIFIERS

1 bong 20 bings till the start
got my money on RBS to win, Borussia to win and Rostov not to lose.
should be interesting.
which game are you watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanderson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First games results:

Dinamo - RBS 1:1
Steaua - City 0:5
Kobenhavn - APOEL 1:0
Ajax - Rostov 1:1
Young Boys - Borussia 1:3

Football, eh.

I think FCK can do it, but of course APOEL away will be difficult.
FCK could well turn out to be the best small-league club in Europe this season.

Based Chappi

Who /Adolf H./ here?

APOEL are not in their prime
even the bookies say that you're the favourites here, even the favourites to win the game tonight
go kobenhavn!

Who /OKPoctob/ here?

There are 3 games alive for today and you screencap the 2 games that are dead. Lol Wat

>betting on Salzburg in a CL qualifier
why didn't you ask before putting money on them ?

Tbh noone that is honest with being pro-football and european culture (aka genuine) can sit and hope for >a fucking energydrink franchise to win. FORZA DINAMO

Why do you guys like to participate in these cups? I mean, seriously, what's the fun in seeing your teams getting ranted by the whole entire group and end up with 0 points?

Did you gain your loser mentality before or after the huelocuast?

what's the fun in supporting a club halfway across the world without any emotional attachment involved? i would be absolutely ecstatic if my club would even get to europa league group stage

>APOEL Goalkeeper is literally called "Waterman"
What did they mean by this?

BMG: Sommer; Elvedi, Christensen, Jantschke; Herrmann, Kramer, Strobl, Johnson; Hazard, Raffael, Stindl

YB: Mvogo; Sutter, Wüthrich, Von Bergen, Rochat, Lecjaks; Ravet, Bertone, Zakaria, Sulejmani; Frey

i do, just don't lose pls

How does your post apply to FCK?
Did you start watching football yesterday?
Please answer these questions honestly, without memeing.

i'm sorry man it was random

>Dinamo
>>>>>>DINAMO ZAGREB

الله أكبر !!!

this

>Young Boys

c-cute

>Any emocional attachment involved
>I support Corinthians
>More than 50 thousand fans went to Japan in 2012 to watch the FIFA world club championship supporting Corinthians

Wow you're an idiot.

Ok, says the guy who has Ibrahimovic in his NT and still can't manage to go to a WC

I don't know. Don't see your team playing any match at all. I only see FCK's crust when I pass through the danish League in FIFA 16. Didn't even know you guys where a kinda shitty team. I thought you guys didn't really exist at all.

Oh okay, so you're just a 16 year-old FIFA player who doesn't know anything about football outside the game.

that girl was fat

Thoughts on Ajax chances tonight?

seeing what they have done with PAOK i'm not really sure
my money is on them not to win but it's just like the 3rd round, 1:1 at home and just when you expect them to lose, they win.

Me.

Boy what a silly name

>20
>Don't really give two dimes or a shit to shitty european teams, like most southamericans

Sorry mate, I already have a league to watch terrible football and crazy fans. It's called Brasileirão Série B Why don't you give it a try?

If that's the case, then what was the purpose of this post You just admitted that you have no clue about European football. Is it a special American disease to proudly boast about your ignorance to anyone in hearing range?

are the RBS wanderson and ludogorec wanderson related?

God I hate you brazilian baboons, he's saying that for his club and many other clubs just qualifying to europe would be a achievement becouse of their small size and limited budget and something to be proud of even if they finish last in their group.

You know some people prefer supporting their small local club, the club their parents supported over some random arab money clubs with countless trophies.

FUG ALMOST GOAL

Thanks for the translation, Austria

Oh boy time to watch Ayax fail to score against a fucking hoofball bus. Inb4 1-1 and Rostov win on pens

The Krasnodar Wanderson
The Braga Wanderson...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanderson

RED BULL IS PIG
YOU WANT SOFTDRINK?
YOU WANT MONEY?
RED BULL MURDERER
PIG DISGUSTING RED BULL

i'm ok with this

I hope >APOLEL wins

fuck FCK

>rostov ajax in my local TV

like, clearly there wasn't something else to broadcast tonight

HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD

Gladbach looking good

>Berisha

hottest match according to oddsportal

Yeah, though I don't know what Hütter is doing setting YB up with a 5atb, it's obvious they're not used to playing it.

your club is all injured, no forwards, crippled defense...

you kidding me? it will obviously stay 0-0 and Rostov goes trough on away goals. Trust me I've seen plenty of ajax games

Not my club, but that's a problem too. Hoarau ded, Sanogo ded, they sold Hadergjonaj, and brought back an injured player from loan to replace him, who'd been injured by Hadergjonaj, Gerndt is ded too.

Why is Delph being booed

i just need some goals on the Dinamo RBS game
put money on RSB, benulties with 1:1, dinamo goes thru with a win and a draw with 4 or more goals total
just pls not a goalless draw

haha wtf Ajax

Read on a flag in Borusssia Park and it stood "Wilder" thought for a sec it stood "Wilders" so it gave me a moment of hope for German uncuckedness. Sad :(

What an embarrassing post to make, seriously.

that's it RBS
there we go

Why though..

RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS RBS

What did he mean by this?

go Zagreb, kick these jew drinkers

no way, zagreb sold ALL their players

refball left and right in the Borussia Park

Kalachev runs better at 35 than most young faggot players

can't let Adolf H. win in Germany, Bernd

just win pls

YES YES YES YES

DENS who watched prev game and this 1 atm. Thoughts on apoel winger Gianniotas?

DÖP DÖP DÖP

>The city of Amsterdam

HAHAHAHAHAA

>Ajax

JUST

Wow, that was fucking great.

I don't even know what a rostov is

ROSTOOOOOOOV

all according to plan

Our Russian Leicester!

WE GO BOYS

POCTOB

OK POCTOB

Wait how the fuck do I get this to happen in FM

знaчeниe знaeшь?

nice header tobihannes

Damn that Rostov pass game, those brunet giants Erohin and Azmoun... Kikes btfo all in all!

It's like mazel tov at night in Odessa

>dutch football

lel stick to caravan driving, käskopps

have no idea
stealed it
i think it was a glitch

RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA RAFFA

BASED POCTOB

I'm torn up. I love seeing Ajax and their arrogant fanbase get BTFO, but we need ajax in the CL so much for our coefficient.

>Rekt Boys Bern

DÖP DÖP DÖP

damn, Gladbach is looking great

Didn't watch that, not watching this, sorreh

zenit govno desu

>5 defenders
Memes

>crying on the ground
>touched lightly
>jumps up and pushes back

it's like rostock, but russian

fucking ref cunt

Do Ajax even have a plan? Like, does anyone even have any idea about how to create chances?

these manchester city benchers are shit and should all be sold

i hope not
GO ROSTOV

The 6"5 kike destroyer