So I'm not a capeshit fan, but a friend dragged me along to watch x-men apocalypse

So I'm not a capeshit fan, but a friend dragged me along to watch x-men apocalypse.

The movie was alright. What are the critics complaining about again?

I dunno. I really liked it.

because everything that's not Disney's Marvel will always get worse reviews

people want to see comics copy pasted into the big screen, sadly comics contain some pretty bizarre plot lines/superpowers etc

>I'm not a capeshit fan
>proceed to post on the capeshit only forum that is Sup Forums

Look at what happened when they did shot for shot with Watchmen.
They still fucking complained.

Critics are prancy reddit-tier bitches.

The other movies set a really high bar for this one.

lololololololololololo

the thread is still about Capeshit though.

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

Loved it. Probably my favorite X-Men movie. More entertaining than almost every other MCU movie, certainly better than the angst filled bore that was Civil War. Fight me.

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS

It probably suffered because it couldn't live up to DOFP

this, that movie was incredible.

I still loved Apocalypse though.

It's true, but I can help noticing that the particularly this one turning into awful a lot alike "Power Ranger". A next dude who may be up for the task, gotta go to the distance to make the difference.

X-men < every other capshit

Search your feelings you know it be true.

DC movies are pure trash besides Nolan's Batman.

>So I'm not a capeshit fan
So you can approach the genre with fresh eyes. Whereas those critics have watched all of them and likely suffering from oversaturation. Especially with marvel trying join all it's movies together in 1 universe, meaning you can't watch a movie from them in isolation anymore because it relies on something that happened in another.

Too white.

Women get hurt.

Not enough quips.

Please delete your image as it is offensive.

CIVIL BRAWL

How do you adapt an event of all superhumans in the world, including enhanced guys, mutants and pseudo-mutants, fighting in the name of whether government registration and revelation of the masks to the public is good or bad?

Make it a fight of a dozen guys in the name of Bucky's ass. Oh, there's a villain, and Cap could prevent the fight by immediately telling Tony about him, but why be reasonable at all?

BRAVO DISNEY

Finally someone with some sense.

Not being Disney and not ENOUGH quipping

X-Men Apoc >>>> 0 > BvS > eating shit > MCU flick nÂș13

>Critics like it
>Sup Forums hates it

>Critics hate it
>Sup Forums likes it

Every time.