What's going on in this country right now?

What's going on in this country right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/05/10/5-facts-about-israeli-christians/
pewforum.org/2016/03/08/israels-religiously-divided-society/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder this too. All i know is it's a monarchy.

yep you never hear about it

micheal jordan's home country

palestinian refugees everywhere
now iraqis, syrians too
non-country

luckily for them, they are genetically essentially palestinians and Islam can't ruin their country because it's already islamic

but from the pictures i see online it seems like such a comfy place

yeah it probably is
they're not full durka and plenty of westerners live in Amman. they have stability and their king seems cool (incidentally he's half british)

Aren't their King is descendant of Muhammad?

how are they so irrelevant and stable whilst being surrounded by durkas

Yes
We are a monarchy and monarchies are more stable than republics
And most people like the royal family

Plus we never had a real problem with atrocities comitted against the people unlike the neighboring regimes.

so cool

>monarchy and monarchies are more stable than republics
Indeed they are

Here's from my home province

that's in As Salt in Jordan

I would love to see how comfy it would be to live in one of the houses overlooking all of the green plateaus is.

Irbid seems like a University town 2bh

H A R A M

t. Black September

Based Jordan, they should just give King Abdullah حفظه الله تعالى control of the whole middle east. He'll do a better job.

Jordanian settlements in West Jerusalem when?

That looks like an over populateted Managua tbqh.

all i know is that there are circassians there

Black setpember was a war between hashmites and PLO, naturally there will be some civillian casualities but it's just a war not the regime being oppressive
It can't be compared to hama massacre or such

You are not mad at palestianians for that?

Who me or jordanians?
Palestinians make up more than half of our population so it's really impossible to hate them, there are good and bad people in every ethnicity, but some jordanians are racist against them, they call them "belgians" (racist slur), but palis aren't as disliked as syrians today

>We are a monarchy and monarchies are more stable than republics
burgers get wrecked
god save the queen

>they call them "belgians"
>Belgian is an ethnic slur

Their queen is hot

Brazil would have been great with a monarchy Q_Q

Yes, because since palestinian refugees migration to jordan after israel, UN camps would come from belgium, so they would say (referring to camps) 1 belgian, 2 belgians, 3 belgians...
Since the term was strange to jordanian ears, slowly, they started referring to the refugees as belgians. And now it's a racist slur against palestinians.

hahaha
it's just really funny because belgians are the arabs of europe
they're one step above euroniggers

You mean in the sense how both belgium and palestine are considered non-countries?

The hirearchy of prestige in Europe is
England > Germany > Germanic states (Scandies, Dutch) > France > Romantic states (Italy, Spain) > Slavs (Czechoslavs > Poles > Yugoslavs) >> Belgium >> Ireland

When Israelis visit Jordan how risky is it? I have a lot of friends who went but I can't imagine me visiting any Muslim country without being killed.

I don't know honestly, if you visit it's best that you never mention you being Israeli and you'll probably be good, I know Israeli arabs who got their car attacked because of the Israeli plate

>LOMG:O THEY HAVE GRASS IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES SO COOOOOOOLLL!
People like you need to be killed and painfully

Jordan isn't a Muslim country, it's 'secular'.

Situation is probably similar to that of Israel, except there's more Muslims, there's no christ killing ubercommandos to protect you, and most of the terrorists aren't out specifically to kill Jews.

Yeah
I don't think Jordanians can identify a Jew just from looking
Don't use Hebrew, say your accent is French, and you should be in no more danger than a European.

I probably just won't visit. I'm only half Jew so I look ultra white and will stick out too much and have people asking me where I'm from and it's just not worth risking if they even attack Israeli Arabs. Would a pro Israel Israeli Arab be killed for saying so in Jordan?

>they call them "belgians" (racist slur)

Just say you're american or something
>Would a pro Israel Israeli Arab be killed for saying so in Jordan?
I don't think it reaches as far as killing, zionist arabs are like nazi westerners aka edgy kids that nobody takes seriously, I guess it'd be dangerous if he says he's an idf member though

>edgy kids no one takes seriously

Really? They're usually the most educated Arabs in Israel, more often Christian than Muslim. the opposite of edgy kids. Edgy kids are usually the ones throwing rocks in bandanas.

Petra

I meant here. They do it just to get attention and attempt to trigger locals, just like "fuck muhammed xd" teenage arab athiests on the internet who think theyre the shit

Heil Hitler mein kamrade

Are the gay bars in Amman any fun? I'm not gay, but I love to get drunk and dance at gay bars when i'm travelling because that's where all the fun and friendly people are :3

faggot

>hey call them "belgians" (racist slur),
You are true Dutchmen at heart

He's just asking for a friend, also do you have big dicks?

peace

>there are good and bad people in every ethnicity

Palestinian Christians in Israel are more likely to be in political agreement with Muslims than Jews. The PFLP was founded by a Christian.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/05/10/5-facts-about-israeli-christians/
pewforum.org/2016/03/08/israels-religiously-divided-society/

Those zionist Arabs are probably taken seriously by as many Arabs as the number of Israeli Jews who take Norman Finkelstein seriously.

I didn't say most Christian Arabs support Israel, I said generally more Christians than Muslims support Israel and are friendly with Jews. For example Israel is over 20% Muslims, but I have 0 Muslims friends. I've had Druze and Christian friends many times though. Both Christian Russians and Arabs; and even Jewish converts to Christianity. Palestinians are still generally shit no matter the religion though but with the Christians ones I believe peace would at least be semi possible one day.

least bad muslim country desu

>england on top

the delusion is real

No they aren't, and fuck you.

Thank God they have half of the Dead Sea, so you don't have to go to Israel to float.