Is this the first time "musicians" are more famous than actors...

Is this the first time "musicians" are more famous than actors? seems like actors aren't anywhere near as famous as they used to be

>Is this the first time "musicians" are more famous than actors?
Is this the first time you've been older than 12? I'd say definitely yes, but to answer your question, no.

>mfw actually got the quotes right, with "musician"

If you were to go around the world with a picture of Robert Downey Junior and a picture of Hotline Meme how many do you think would recognise the latter over the former?

You're stupid.

cause movies arent 3 minutes long

brad pitt is more famous that every musicians alive combined

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE

POO

It's more like social media mavens.

It breaks down into retard girls in their teens and twenties all obsessed with the kardashians and bullshit fake drama between these fake, untalented celebrities. "Kim kardashian getting back together with meek mills omg" type of bullshit, they don't even listen to the music.

Meanwhile on the other side we see the next generation of young boys who are obsessed with 'lets play' youtubers who are crushing mainstream television shows in viewership because retarded tween boys all have ipads now and spend all day watching other people play video games apparently. Now it's even gotten to the point where the let's play youtubers constantly have their own fake drama for attention between each other.

People becoming celebrities based on working a craft or skill until they're extremely good at it is going away. Kids these days don't even watch sports

Sports nowadays are mostly boring.
I'd prefer watching people fight to the death.

>Now it's even gotten to the point where the let's play youtubers constantly have their own fake drama for attention between each other.
That's hilarious

Everyone knows Drake.

>Robert Downey Junior
9.2 Million IG follows

>Hotline Meme
23.7 Million IG follows

Never heard of MJ, Elvis, Lennon, or even Madonna?
Pop singers were always more famous than actors.

Instagram is for teenage white girls and faggots, so of course Memebling Hot would have more followers. Might as well compare their IMDB profiles whilst we're at it you fucking moron.

>Hotline Meme

I thought you meant the game Hotline Miami.

I was like "What?". Honestly that was my reaction, to George Carlin.

>to George Carlin

>to George Carlin.
What?

>screen actors

No one ever called Drake a musician you fucking dadrock loving retards, he's a rapper and a singer. A recording artist.

>Memebling Hot

I'm a Drake fan and one of my favourite things about him is that he gets made fun of like this.

he's a popstar bro.

>instagram

Kill yourself

ok my death is on you.

yes, a recording artist who is a rapping, singing popstar

There is a severe lack of bonafide movie stars in the younger generation. Who is the "It" actor? Miles Teller? That fucking footface looking faggot?

But the movie stars of former generations are bigger than ever, there is no musician on earth more famous than De Niro or Pitt or Pacino or Hanks or Downey Jr.

I would never use the word artist to describe a popstar

Young actors are always shit though. You don't become a good actor until you're about 40

>autism

That's like saying Jason Statham is an action star not an actor you unrepentant sodomist.

>dadrock loving retards
>hating rap means you listen to dadrock
fuck off nigger

And BDTF is the best Kanye album, right? Fuck off Sup Forums you memeing shits.

In fairness De Niro in Raging Bull days was less famous than Boy George whereas Marlon Brando was more famous than both combined. It's all relative.