I have literally never seen a thread about this show. It is the quintessential guilty pleasure

I have literally never seen a thread about this show. It is the quintessential guilty pleasure.

I want to discuss.

>who is best girl? and why is it Edith
>why is Barrow such a cunt?
>is Mr. Bates a murderer?
>is Daisy retarded?

>I have literally never seen a thread about this show.

There have existed though.

Not very often. It would deserve a general every day. I'm embarrrassed to admit how much I love it IRL.

The only reason I could enjoy this show is if I woke up one day with a vagina

>not enjoying a well crafted period drama about good old England

Let me guess: you have never seen an episode.

Watched nearly all of it with my mom. Somewhere in season 2-3 it turned into a soap opera. If you want cozy England feels check out yale courses online history of early modern England instead.

violet best girl

i've never watched a single second of this show and i don't' care to.

she was a qt back in the day

Then you can go ahead and fuck off m8

I don't actually watch this stuff, but I'm just gonna go ahead and be a total div by calling her best girl anyway.

>wanting a general

Fuck off you autistic faggot.

I got real disgusted with the finale because I'd forgotten about the christmas special, somehow.

Still, shit finale and the christmas special didn't really make up for it in the end either. Fuck Mary and all the plots focusing on her. Dull shit about the most privileged woman around except for the queen somehow not being happy because it's still not good enough, and being a cunt to absolutely everybody because of it.

The final season should have had some Edith stuff to finally give her a happy ending, while focusing on Barrow's desperation and how he coped afterwards. Not another long-winded romance plot for the cunt.

Was this the last season though?

Well yeah. Unless they've renewed it afterwards and I just haven't paid attention, or you're watching it as it airs in some country where they haven't finished it yet. It was meant to be the last, at least. Hence all the happy endings and not dwelling on Barrow.

Last I heard they were thinking of doing a prequel about Robert and Cora meeting each-other and all that time they had to spend together before they actually fell in love. Could be interesting I suppose, if only for the time-period.

mad that they didnt even mention matthew or sybil in the finale.

dont know why they ended up with Ozymandias
as the bf and felt it was rushed when they spent like 2 seasons setting up the pig guy and the other dude..

other than that it was okay. In my mind show ended once matthew proposed to mary in the snow in the Christmas special cuz that was perfect

There should be more Victorian-WW1-era british empire shows and movies made. i can not get enough of it.

Why not just watch Wolf Hall
It's what you said, but interesting and has a real plot

Every season I think Barrow is being written out of the show, and every time I am proven wrong. He sticks around and his character never changes or learns that trying to be a sneaky bastard always backfires on him

>Victorian-WW1-era

I prefer the Edwardian-Victorian-era.

Boring show

Literally who

It's nothing but a telenovela.

Why is Bates such a fucking psycho?