Only people with hatred in their heart would not agree to the ideas of our Gottkanzler

Only people with hatred in their heart would not agree to the ideas of our Gottkanzler

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017
youtube.com/watch?v=wYc1kNFh0hU
youtube.com/watch?v=jOQOSwgoQeE
reddit.com/r/the_schulz/
youtube.com/watch?v=3I3KQD3neqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

America now wishes you luck in being the new leader of the Free World.

What are his ideas?

Please Germany senpai annex us :3

>germans unironically support him
>even on Sup Forums
you are fucking hopeless
when will you learn, every single politician who isn't overtly nationalist wants to destroy europe
yes every single one and this one was already known for having a hand in all this in the first place wtf are you doing ?
do you REALLY think they're going to turn around like
>"oh yeah actually all those refugees were a mistake we weren't trying to destroy your country at all that was all just a big misunderstanding haha let's stop here :)"
obviously not
germans have always been fucking stupid

to top it off he looks like if god decided to make the most stereotypical jewish caricature he could ahahaaa fucking germans

>Don't you get it???????
>people who want to unite europe want to destroy it!!!

t. Le Pen putinbot

For European unity, against the harsh austerity policies for southern Europe, heavily against the rise of the far-right , for higher minimum wages and slightly higher taxation of the rich, regulation of large banks, reducing tax evasion, investing in infrastructure. When it comes to refugees he quoted Hamburg's mayor Olaf Scholz: "I might be a liberal but I'm not stupid." Meaning that we should maintain our open door policy when it comes to refugees but improve the background checks and be harsher with criminal immigrants and about deportations

no annexation, only a glorious union my italian friend

>Meaning that we should maintain our open door policy when it comes to refugees but improve the background checks and be harsher with criminal immigrants and about deportations
translation :
"hello yes i will keep fucking you in the ass but don't worry i will use lube"

Frexit and Nexit in 2017.

>Le Pen
>winning

isint this guy a mega jew isreal first tier

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017

Nnnghhh say it again :3

You do know those are paid shills and not actual germans right?

Hell they got paid to study Sup Forums memes.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Come on you know yourself that is not true

And how exactly is he different from Merkel? Sounds like he is a pretty typical European cookie-cutter mainstream politician.

I wouldn't vote for him I just love how Schulz posting triggers Sup Forumstards beyond believe lmao

It is.

Or you're just cancerous JUSOS.

Either way fuck off. SPD under 5% soon.

AfD 30%

pls post your dankest Gottkanzler maymays ITT

>Afd fags are this delusional

That's bad
Our equivalent Fillon may be lying but at least he says stuff like he's traditional catholic and against islam or how white people shouldn't be blamed for slavery, this one sounds as bad as it gets

what is "Haltng" ?

fastest Train in the World

youtube.com/watch?v=wYc1kNFh0hU

>For European unity

meaning what Germany thinks is best

>against the harsh austerity policies for southern Europe

more gibs for the inept

>heavily against the rise of the far-right

you are saying it like it is something good

>for higher minimum wages and slightly higher taxation of the rich

even more gibs

>regulation of large banks

tip-top kek, they got us by the balls, no one can really touch them unless we have a massive violent revolution

>reducing tax evasion

in the massive european market ?
good luck

>investing in infrastructure

finally something not overtly bad

>When it comes to refugees he quoted Hamburg's mayor Olaf Scholz: "I might be a liberal but I'm not stupid."

so, basically do not worry sheeple I will really try to reduce the immigrant wave, I promise, you can trust me, for real

tl;dr you guys are retarded to even consider him as any improvement to merkel

Paid shills/reddit aside, I have no idea how anyone could garner even the slightest enthusiasm or support for this guy. He looks like a disgusting, bald kike who belongs only in an A Wyatt Mann cartoon. At least Merkel can use her gender in her favour, but this faggot has literally nothing

>not supporting based savior schultz
herecy

>2nd round
>losing in every scenario

Your point being?

>that speech at the end
but he sounds like every other politician out there saying the same shit as merkel has been saying i don't see how you could possibly think he's different
how high is he in the polls ?

DELETE THIS

He sure would be a nice kapò

youtube.com/watch?v=jOQOSwgoQeE

>posting fake quotes

I'm seeing a lot of Reddit filenames. Let's hope whichever subreddit these posters are organizing this raid in doesn't get published, otherwise people here and on certain other boards might pay them a visit. We can't have that.

>I'm seeing a lot of Reddit filenames.
So you were on reddit?

REDDITOR SPOTTED!

>downvote

All these are awful though

reverse image searched the OP picture, found them
reddit.com/r/the_schulz/

they're butthurt that some other chan raided one of the guy's YouTube videos

what are these faggots saying?

>brit
>no foreign languages
>inb4 french

i'd kick you out if you werent already leaving

>leddit liberal recycling the stinky rotten trump memes

Even if it was true there would be literally nothing wrong with this desu.
Europe should learn from Israel as an example.
>Highly developed
>High tech industry
>Democratic with rule of law
>Unafraid, despite being surrounded by enemies
>Constantly under pressure from immoral terrorists, yet maintains discipline and doesn't stoop to their level and does everything in its power to eliminate or minimize civilian casualties when protecting its citizens
>Prosperous in spite of inclement climate

>trusting social democrats

shiggy diggy

Vote Die Linke

>this whole site
What the fuck is this cancer? No wonder Reddit became a boogeyman here.

it's not fake at all

I mean, I love Jews and Israel, but come on, that's way over the top

MOCITO FELIZ!

youtube.com/watch?v=3I3KQD3neqw

If you speak German, come visit the /de/ subreddit. Those guys really beat any meme that could be made about them.