Why do people do this?

>It's manly American man
>Wears hat backwards indoor, while acting tough.

Is this some kind of self-deprecation joke? Are they hiding their bald head? Do they know that it doesn't rain indoors?

>I care how people dress indoors

>grown man wearing baseballcaps

lel

Why do Russians wear Ushanka indoors? Are commie blocks so cold? Why don't you build better houses?

Are you also one of those people who get intimidated by people that wear sunglasses at night or inside?

>be American

Of course not. I just say to them that even after laser surgery, you are still a fucking nerd, since you owned glasses one point of your life.

stylish glasses are sexy desu

>Wearing shoes indoors
do americans really do this?

To get smelly feet so they can harass people at home. It's a common knowledge.

Wtf they don't wear beanie? look so retarded

Did blacks start this or did whites? Wearing it backwards I mean

What should we do about the Finns? Do you think it would be merciful to just end this nature's cruel jest, or should we let them live, blissfully unaware of their genetic inferiority and the great pity us noble Germanics and other proper races have for their kind?

Looks like Mika Hakkinen

Most of them do.

I've even heard some of the "arguments" in favour of it.

1. Apparently, many Americans consider the floors in their homes unclean, and want to wear shoes to protect their feet from the dirt. Basically, they treat their indoor floors like outdoor floors.

2. I've heard Americans say that they keep their shoes on because they'd have to deal the smell of their feet otherwise. I'm not sure why American feet smell so much, maybe it's because they never take their shoes off.

aren't they roleplaying as niggers?, I always thought that was lack of personality

>What should we do about the Finns?
Make Ostrobothnia part of Sweden, and nuke the rest.

these died out here

thats some ameriboo shit

american't use caps properly.

that's a white trash/black fashion trend from like, the late 90s early 00s

>white trash
that's a classist term.

I bet you voted Hillary because both Bernie and Donald appealed to the "white trash"

We don't. It is considered unmanly and rude to wear a hat inside.

Why does that guy look like a fat version of Neymar?

the snapbacks are a nigger thing

I've literally heard Americans say that it's rude to take off your shoes in other peoples' houses because it makes it seem like you're feeling too homely, and that it's more polite to get their floors dirty instead.