I find the most erotic part of a woman is the boobies

What is it with this board and weird fetishes

Memes. That's literally it. You don't seriously think the majority of the board is into feet, cucking, and mommies, do you?

her axillae game is on fucking point. those pits require a sniff 'n' lick

the most erotic part of a woman is her pusy lips mmmmm

got any more pics of her teeth?

armpits bro

armpits > breasts > pussy > ass > feet

Nothing wrong with boobs, if the nipples are hairy enough.

face > feet > butthole (for licking purposes) > armpits

armpits do it for me
I go from 0 to x1000

I would argue that necks are the lewdest, but the thread will probably be deleted before I can fully explain myself.

Lips > Everything else

>I find the most erotic part of a cow is the udder
>you
pleb

A women's clean armpit is hotter

In a thoughtful mood tonight Finnpai

A variety of fetishes was a requirement for humanity to spread to every corner of the earth.

No matter what horrible or strange situation humanity finds itself, there needs to be at least one guy who is strangely aroused and ready to bust nuts.

As a foot fetishist sex pervert, feet are intolerably lewd for me. At this point I'd actually be turned on less by a vagina than by a gorgeous pair of feet on an otherwise fully clothed woman. A vagina is just a vagina, everyone likes them, but a pair of nude feet in public...

It is summertime now, which is the foot maniac's worst nightmare, and yet also his most beautiful dream. All those cute summertime gals walking around in flip flops... You can almost smell those bad boys, slightly aromated by sweat; and you can feel their pillowy softness as you inadvertently, automatically, picture their feet in deep in your mouth.

>feet
>weird
Not our fault you're always on your knees faggot.

>started going to Sup Forums shortly after the L O S T finale

>never got a foot fetish, but am now able to recognize what 'good feet' and 'shit feet' are

I like about a week or two of light fuzz, neatly trimmed. Best texture for licking or slipping your dick into.

I never understood the foot fetish thing until I saw a genuine 10/10 feets in person. It's like it flipped a switch in my brain and suddenly it all became perfectly clear.

>tfw my ex looked kinda like emily browning
>same lips, less round face
>teenagers though
>never got to fuck her or even get head
i swear memories are just suffering

what about hands though?

why everybody is focused on feet?

is it about submissive thing?

Hands aren't covered up. Feet are covered up, so are armpits most of the time. Tits are covered up as well
We always want what we can't have or can't see

>image.jpg

I tried doing feet once, it did nothing special to me.
They looked like really nice feet too, but nothing appealed sexually.

I have a thing for hair. Not like pubic hair, I just mean hair on the head. Its not explicitly a sexual thing. Close to a fetish. I don't know, I just really love hair. Even short hair.

>Its not explicitly a sexual thing.
Well, do you fap to hair? Just hair itself. If not, then it's not a fetish.

I am.

Nah, I don't fap to hair, but I've gotten off to it in person before. Like burying my face in it and touching it.

>he thinks Sup Forums is a normie board

Hairy arms is the real patrician's fetish