Post your tripcaves where you listen to music

here's mine: youtube.com/watch?v=nXstt638iUQ

Other urls found in this thread:

iacopoapps.appspot.com/hopalongwebgl/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh

Dude acid lmao

Lol :P Well yeah sometimes acid, sometimes just DMT, shrooms or weed. But yeah, its a fun setup

:P

acid is life.

U H O H

H

O

H

acid takes way too fuckin long
gimme shrooms or gimme death i like the ability to sleep when i want

Fair point, but if you take some xanax you'll sleep. Plus I like the longer trip and enjoy the mindfuck and more intense come up especially if you play music. Both are great though and if you are short on time, you have a good point. Also, tripping with friends is way more fun with alone but tripping alone is chill if you have to.

actually pretty cool room my man!

A C I D

P A L A C E

i'm all for occasional psychs but whenever i trip on acid i end up realizing that i should probably do less drugs
environment is really important too, gotta be around people i trust
the best rule i heard is "If you can't cry in front of them you probably shouldn't trip in front of them"

pretty rad,

you might like 2cb

nah mate, tripping alone is the best. with friends I can get tired out, unable to communicate. but alone? it doesn't matter that my thoughts are speeding at full capacity. I took three tabs alone last summer - best experience so far. It's a truly fascinating drug.
protip- if your trip suddenly goes limp & boring, almost torturous, DRINK COFFEE. you probably need your usual dose if you're addicted, but it's easy to forget while tripping, and bam goes your dopamine.

Thanks, cool gif famo

Here's a site I think you would like: iacopoapps.appspot.com/hopalongwebgl/

Good point, although I find at first when I trip I love being around people but as I get more tired and unable to talk, for sure tripping alone is preferred I'll usually just say peace and go chill alone in bed. And yeah fair enough I don't trip too often personally, only every 3 months. Only done acid 4 times now and shrooms 5 times.

I know that one ha, found it cool first but then have tried it out twice when tripping and got bored. Something about trippy videos becoming less interesting once you're already tripping hard yourself

Just make sure you turn off your music after 10 so your parents can go to bed at a reasonable hour.

yeah so fucking original man, I bet you have thousands of life-changing epiphanies in that room..

I'd recommend putting up some less "dude trippy lmao" decor and putting up stuff that will actually make you think. have lots of poetry and art books stocked up (I get so much more out of paintings when I'm tripping). Next trip I'm planning on looking at some maths or quantum mechanics; I've indulged my other interests more than enough. Though poetry is fucking amazing.

yeah I do find the same. it can be really fun to be round friends for 3h or so, longer if we're on the same wavelength.
I don't trip often either, my last trip was several months ago, pretty much 5-6 months. I want to leave some time between trips so I have more new knowledge to work from.

Not OP and while I agree that the room is pretty typical, and also that paintings are just about the most amazing thing when tripping, I also think it's narrow-minded to assume the only purpose for psychedelics is self discovery or 'getting something out of it', it can just be a fun/cool experience. Then again I approve of your advice, think OP could give some of that a try too.

I feel you, although I did zoned out a while when I was seeing it on shrooms

I'm 21 haha. I love alone, man.

What's wrong with enjoying some trippy stuff? Also it's not all "trippy" There's a donnie darko poster, a Blue man group poster as well as books, my lamp and beans and I have a painting as well. Stop the negative attitude, man. It's not chill.

And I have a loveless poster like... it's not all "dude trippy" even then if I enjoy some weird stuff who cares? I like it. I can have my room however I want.

>yeah so fucking original man, I bet you have thousands of life-changing epiphanies in that room..

>I'd recommend putting up some less "dude trippy lmao" decor and putting up stuff that will actually make you think.

>implying this doesn't make you sound like a pretentious cunt

who cares if op likes some trippy shit. he's clearly a hippy and seems like a chill dude, don't be a cunt.

sweet

>pretentious
lol

y-yes?

op seems like a chill guy to trip with but would he trip to trout mask replica?

Op here. Thanks so much for saying that dude. Means a lot. And totally. Love Zappa, man.

>Ween vinyl on wall
>Blacklight posters off Amazon
>Abbey road poster
>Donnie darko poster
>Fear and Loathing poster
>Pink floyd poster

OP is definitely a Sup Forumstant edgy wannabe-cool hippy faggot

s-song?

Toro Y Moi - Imprint After

(OP here btw) Thanks for noticing man, that's cool. haha. One of my faves.

This. Sometimes you wanna just take a couple grams of shrooms hear some tunes and look at cool shit, and then sometimes you want to destroy your body with ayahuasca

huh

groovy room duderino, would post mine but my phone is dead xD

thx
at first I was like DUDE PSYCHS LMAO but then I realized I'd enjoy it too desu

Thanks for not being a dick lol its actually pretty chill, 9.5/10 would recommend