/got/ general

sweet girl on the iron throne edition

old thred

Azor Azor

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

What are we going to do when this season finishes?

Bran=R'hllor
prove me wrong

A girl can choose any face she wants to.

Argue about next season

>Michelle Fairly (Catelyn Tully) said in an interview that filming the shot where she and Robb were looking at the fire in Winterfell was an absolute nightmare to shoot, since Rickard Madden couldn't comprehend the scene.

>Apparently Rickard started freaking out since they kept telling him to look somberly at the fire, but he insisted on standing with his legs apart and his hands on his belt like a cowboy. He started flipping his shit because he couldn't understand why he couldn't do his little pose.

>Eventually they just gave up and let him do his thing while they finished the shot. Michelle said it took like an hour to film that 3-4 second shot because Rickard was so fucking terrible.

It doesn't work like that user

Rekt

more sweet girl please

Khaloreesi

imgur-tier vert

>If he was his brother Robb, he'd already have his sword drawn out and the guards surrounding the traitor, but Jon thought he knew better. He's heard what became of this half a man, a sad sight that made his stomach clench in sudden realization that this tormented guilty face once belonged to handsome and cocky Theon Greyjoy, who was like a brother to him once - though not by affections they had for one another and certainly not by blood. Jon knew he should hate Theon or at the very least take his life as justice commanded, but his strength failed him and his heart was faint all of a sudden, eyes full of regretful compassion. This new Theon scared him and he couldn't meet his eyes, but when he stepped forward towards Jon, he did nothing to prevent him. Suddenly, he felt a tight grip of his hands around him and his cheek next to his. Theon's hug was as strange as anything that happened that day, perhaps even more so. It lasted for a while and it ended without a word.

Do you like watching Game of Thrones with your favorite actors and actresses, Sup Forums?

Leslie Jones is sure a stand-up comedian! See her in the new Ghostbusters, or you are a balding MRA!

Leaked set photo of the season finale.

>lmao whats a parlay ?

white ppl and their words

queen of love and beauty

COSPLAYERS: THE MOVIE

>Jaqen is just a face/persona
>Jaqen is actually the real Faceless Man underneath
>Jaqen kills himself in front of Arya
>Jaqen is still alive
>there are many Faceless Men
>there are only Jaqen and the Waif
>there aren't even the two of them
>the self-denial is Lorathi custom the Faceless Man incorporated into the Jaqen persona
>the self-denial is a Faceless Men practice
>the Faceless Men are not allowed to hold grudges or kill for personal reasons
>the Faceless Men can hold grudges and kill for personal reasons
>Arya is going to be trained so she can kill the people on her list
>Arya must forget her list and only kill job targets
>only death can pay for life
>a life is a life to the Many-Faced God
>a life can be substituted for a favor which can include more lives than one
>taking a life of anyone but the job target is unacceptable
>the Waif is just an apprentice who helps around the House of Black & White and not a Faceless Man or a persona
>the Waif is just a persona
>the Waif is a Faceless Man in training
>the Waif is a Faceless Man
>you need a face of a dead person from the Hall of Faces to change into a persona
>you don't need a face of a dead person to change into a persona
>you can change into whoever whenever
>the process of changing faces is a medical and technical one where you need to cut out faces and physically wear them
>the process of changing faces is magic
>the Faceless Men worship the Red God
>the Faceless Men worship the Many-faced God

>zero consistency or cleverness in the entire arc
>mfw there are people who believe that last episode's scene was misdirection and theorize about potential twists
>not just taking everything at face value and understanding it's simply terrible visual storytelling

did someone say sweet girl thread

>Yo, what's a parlay?

Holy shit, I just read all her GoT tweets from that episode.

That woman cannot have an IQ above 75

Hey guys,

My dream is to become an author one day and I wanted to know what you enjoy the most about GoT/ASOIAF's story, so that I can be successful and give people what they want.

mandatory text

>lmao whats IQ ? sounds like a rap word

Hmm, it's almost as if GRRM is making a commentary on how inconsistent and paradoxical religious organizations are.

I think I actually know her IRL, but I forgot

Jamie's face there gives that one an extra nuance

this scene

Argh! Save me Hotah.

ARYA GANGSTA

KILL THAT MOTHAFUCKA

>70746754

LESS Sweet girl please

It's an actress in the new ballbusters.

Dany is very cute

thread is as ded as Stannis lol

Shit's quite different in the books, as usual

>They rode for two days having stopped only once and Jon had a lot of time to think about their next step and he thought carefully about approaching this supposed dragon queen and her army he's heard a lot of. Myths coming to be true weren't exactly new these days, but this fable yet needed to be interpreted at last was of particular reverence amongst the witnesses arriving from the south. Every hour was precious and this alliance didn't seem really promising. The more they delayed, the more villages fell under the Night King's dominion. "Your Grace", Ser Davos turned to him. "The letter arrived from the queen."
>"Which one?", Jon asked sincerely.
>"Daenerys Targaryen.", Ser Davos responded. "She wants to meet at Riverrun."

>She struck Jon as neither intimidating nor authoritative at first, but the whimsical and unpredictable way of her entire demeanor and the words coming out of her with razor sharp precision made him reach for ounces of respectful patience he needed to find even for this tyrant and butcher of his people. This girl, by all means and purposes, was not used to arguing, but commanding. Her beauty was another matter entirely, the rumors didn't do her justice. Even from afar, she radiated the kind of elegance and fairness akin to the rarest of eastern Valyrian bloodlines his knowledge was scarce of; for sure, these kinds of beauties were rare far up north and men would fight and perish to win her favor. But not Jon Snow.

If they had only tussled her hair to make it look like she'd really been sleeping... hot af

I just realised stannisfags are the male equivalent of those tumblr girls that fawn over fat superheroines.

This is just in the show sempai, fairly consistent in the books

What did she mean by this? Was it 2deep4u bullshit like sending a message to god?

You're talking to Stannis Baratheon, First of His name, rightful king of Westeros, king of the Andals and the first men, protector of the realm, Lord of Dragonstone, Lord Paramount of the Stormlands and Storm's End.

Pretty much user. Good thing Stannis is dead.

Her sigil is a rose. She's telling grandma she's still loyal to her House and not to the gods.

Bends The knee

>Lord Paramount of the Stormlands and Storm's End.
no such thing

see
see
and

She was still a Tyrell. That's their house sigil.

Smirkfu is working against the Sparrows from within.

>Rickard

Forgot your trip?

Shitpost in the capeshit threads

Nah, she's still loyal to her house.

>Showpleb

It's a rose, the sigil of their house is a rose, it is meant to show she is still loyal to her house in a very VERY subtle way.

>where's mah fookin sistah yew southron kunt?
What did he mean by this?

>knee
you mean waist

Autism, Quentin. You will never be relevant.

Where would you rate Moby Dick on this?

fite me ya bloody poof

guys quick question
who is a girl?

this is less sweet girl
there would be more sweet girl if not for that post, this is less

dany fags unite

>lord paramount of storms end
doesnt make any sense

but lord paramount of the stormlands was right

me

This list is so wrong. Are those only books you ever read? You have Les Mis in god tier and some far better things in low and high tier. Basically, you're edgy shitto.
A Game of Thrones is also solid genre fiction, its like middle tier.

>The Azor Jonfag
>The Stannisfag
>The Frogfuposter
>The Smirkfuposter
>The leakfag
>The Fredposter
>The Maceposter
>The Lindafag
>The Normies shill
>The Lyannafag
>The Kinvarafag
>The Prestonfag
>The DAYNE poster
>The Mesaposter
>The /lit/tripfag

BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED I AM _______

>Nah, we tense

What did he mean by this?

noh,
>filename

I would rather fuck the waif then this bitch

>He had no memories of his parents, but in his early childhood, he remembers, he often had the feeling of somebody's presence and love he rarely experienced elsewhere. In the moments of solitude while his brothers and sisters played without him, he'd wander away in the old forest drawn to the weirwood tree by the sounds of soft distant music of a harp. He loathed these moments at first, but eventually he started to cherish them, love his solitude and something that was his and his own that his brothers and sisters did not know, a part of him nobody could have. He always wanted to belong and now that he finally did, truth revealed to him brought him right back at the start of all things and this solitude was shaking his very being to the core. In his mind, there was a figure of light, a person he did not truly know, but was somehow familiar with. It was a presence that was always with him and he became accustomed to, presence that was with him at his darkest times, through his life, his loss and his death. When figure emerged from the light it had face of a warrior with the silver hair and he smiled at Jon with the most sincere smile he's ever received in his life and he was calling out to him. He needed to belong somewhere, wherever that needed to be.

Go back to your shit-stained hole you call Winterfell before I change my mind

>ME

noh.

congratulations on having shit taste

PARIS
A
R
I
S

kek to death

How is it consistent?

>Jaqen mentions the Red God in both the show and the books as his deity

>Gives his ass coin to Arya after hearing her list and doing her hits based on which people she doesn't like
>Kindly Man teaches her that she shouldn't kill people out of desire to kill, but out of service to the MFGod.

>The Faceless claim Arya should forsake being Arya Stark.
>They promote her after she wargs into a cat, showing her inherent Stark abilities.

The Faceless are ruthless hypocrites that are merely trying to give themselves an aura of mysticism. They justify their contradictory actions with their as much contradictory religion in both the show and the books.

best bait of all time

Why are Northern girls the hottest in WesteRos?

TYWINN'S BACK BABY NEW LEAKS

Madness has overtaken this city

WHERE IS MELLY SANDERS???

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED I AM BECOME A GAME OF THRONES

>no wet ends

what was the purpose of this statement?

It should be Lord of Storm's End and Lord-Paramount of Stormlands

Losing to Hillary Clinton

Than.

Surely.

Conducting vague business at my house

desu I don't remember the details anymore

She is so hot desu

who's ready for some sneks tonight? they are totally going to be in this episode.

But she's already at my house mate