9-1

>9-1

So what exactly is this country good at except stealing taxes?

Other urls found in this thread:

dignitas.ch/?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZqHuvEtKcY
youtube.com/watch?v=0WCxzX1KSYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well the flag is a big plus.

They have pretty decent chocolate as well.

it's a beautiful country

skiing and tennis

Have you never been there?

It's literally the best country in Europe, possibly the world

stealing water from poor people

except it really fucking isn't

>muh HDI

And killing babies... Let's not forget that.

building nuclear fallout shelters

They're good being """""""neutral"""""""""

Providing qts.

Corruption and knives

and themselves/other adults

dignitas.ch/?lang=en

Roger Federer
Martina Hinges
Stan Wawrinka
Paul Klee
Robert Walser
Max Frisch
Blaise Cendrars
Celtic Frost
Coroner
Chocolate

the list goes on

They have a pretty decent suicide rate between underaged people.

OP is proud to pay too much taxes to his useless and lazy government overlords. Typical German "Untertanen" mentality. Looking forward to the next Brexit event so you can't destroy Europe even more.

>germanic """"""humour""""""

There's genuinely a suicide tourism industry here. People come here to kill themselves, and decide to sightsee a bit, before they do. Dignitas is legit though, they don't just let you walk in and kill yourself, you have to go through multiple levels of assessment, and honestly if you're 100% sure you want to die, at least they make it nice.

Anyway, it's YB. What exactly were you expecting? Veryoungboysen is legitimately a verb here, for messing up a good chance.

Keep going hueistan

>stealing taxes
oh the irony

The guy who invented LSD. And the inventors of Velcro, cling film and aluminium foil. Huldrych Zwingli, he was a pretty important reformer.

Was John Calvin Swiss? I forget

RIP in piece, jewish prince

Le Corbusier
Rousseau
Carl Jung

No, Calvin was French. But he did seek refuge in Switzerland, after the French started attacking Protestants.

Which is actually one of the reasons Switzerland has a history of watchmaking. The Huguenots fled here, and brought their craft with them.

Alberto Giacometti too, while we're on the subject of people on bank notes.

H.R. Giger too. He isn't on the notes, but he should be, because that would be a pretty nice looking bank note.

Giacometti is p cool, I forgot about him

I just remembered Gottfried Keller, I got one of his books. Is he high school tier in Switzerland?

Giver is the man

Fuck I love Switzerland so much. I would move there but I hear the immigration laws are pretty tight

I know a guy who's high up at ETH, he might sneak me in kek

chocolate and tennis

I didn't read him at my school, we tended to focus on Dürrenmatt more, but I'm sure they read his works in some schools.

As long you get a contract with no date of termination you can walk in here and get a B Permit for 5 years, and then get another B or even get a C permit for 10 years.

I'm from Poortugal, got a job as a Software Developer in a Process Control System development team 4 years ago, still going strong.

This country really is amazing, specially for saving up money if you live with a partner and no kids, literally at least 4k saved up in the bank every month if both people work and have at least a 4~5k salary.

If you look somewhat dark, would Swiss people make fun of you/bully you/call you a terrorist?

That guy who was the villain in Winter SOldier

>dark
Nice meme, Portuguese people are white but tanned, Portuguese that don't leave their home are as white as bleach hue, the whole definition of "white people" even comes from us kek.

If I was a nigger that was born in one of our colonies "disguised" as a Portuguese, then I guess I could fit your criteria.

Underrated

He's fictional, he doesn't count. Marc Forster, he's part Swiss

Do you consider yourself Portuguese or Swiss nowadays?

Portuguese, I wasn't born here in Switzerland, and even if I was, who's retarded enough to renounce the nationality that's in your blood just because you were born somewhere else?

Never understood people with that kind of mindset desu senpai.

For example, if your parents are French and you're born in America and lived in America your whole life, you're French, period.

what happened?

Young Boys fucked by Germans

Young Boys molested on live television.

I love how you can make that joke, every time they lose in an embarrassing way. Which just happens so often.

That's why they're called Young Boys :^)

To the portuguese living in switzerland: which one of the main languages do you speak and how did you learn it?

>Young Boys

German.
Most Portuguese people go to the French part of Switzerland since they took French at school.

I on the other hand was born in Germany and lived there for 10 years, I then spend the rest of my life in Portugal, ending up here after finishing my grad.

Do you have a large collection of weapons?

Heh, the only weapon I got is my autism :^)
Jokes aside, none at the moment but I'm considering getting one because of all the shit that has been going on around here lately.

I know a couple friends and co-workers that aside their weapon assigned from their military service, also have a lot of handguns.

>latin """"work ethic""""

We really are the worst aren't we?

this imo tbqh familia

Why is the Austrian flag a minus though?

Balance of powers

take it to fellas

>that baiting

Mehmet pls

manufacturing luxury watches and inkpens

Art and money from Jews.

Fucking horses

>nationality in your blood

LOL wtf are you talking about?

But I don't want throbing penises on my bank notes.

Jus sanguinis, fgt

how do you even fuck a horse

me on the left.

rest in piss you piece of shit

Surprisingly good joke for a german

makes you think

just ask this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZqHuvEtKcY

>molesting young boys

what the fuck is wrong with these people

there is more
youtube.com/watch?v=0WCxzX1KSYc

>Austrian banter

My wife's grandma is a Bondan from Switzerland. Is this a common surname?

>Leave Young Boys to me

Proving once again that Australians are top notch shitposters

kek I had no idea this existed

Brexit and other poor EU members are the reason germany can lend money for almost no cost. This whole europe collapses thing is actually good for >us.

t. Italian Gypsie

Oh, I just got it.

It's the swiss

Shitposting on cycling threads.