GOAT HIP HOP ALBUMS

Those are the best hip hop albums of all time. Rate my taste. What should i add? What delete?

don't post until you have graduated high school

Drake hahahahahahaahaha

Top 25 rap albums.

This is objectively true.

Well if i ignore that you put Drake on the list. Its pretty okay maybe too generic. Listen to Run the jewels, Danny Brown, Ab soul.

>mfw I realized today that scaruffi gave acid rap a 7

Late Registration is one of the worse Kanye album imo. Has no real structure. Just some good songs thrown together.
MBDTF > Yeezus > CD > 808 > TLOP > LR> Grad

Acid Rap isn't that good and does not deserve to be on there
>90059
did you think that Jay Rock album was really a top 25 of all time? seemed pretty unremarkable to me

Yikes

why would anyone put fucking Lil Yachty or Kevin Gates in this list? Do you only listen to shit Anthony Fantano likes?

lmao this is fucking terrible. Skepta? Are you kidding me?

Konnichiwa was pretty good but best of all time, nah.

I think you aren't wrong about LR but i stil love this album because those songs are good enough for me to have this album on repeat.

Most of these are great hip hop albums, but GOAT is something better than just a good album. It has to be seen as a benchmark for the quality of an album, and only 4 show that from that collage.

Acid Rap
The Cool
MBDTF
Things Fall Apart
The Carter III

Slime Season is my runner-up

>What delete?

your life.

Rate mine. Yatchy mixtape is a personal one for me and it always makes me feel happy for awhile whenever I'm depressed. I didn't put it there for baiting.

the first de la album is the best dont kid yourself, lil yachty is good for what he does but for the whole genre he's nothing. Nas is a generic pick, Danny Brown is debatable but i really like that album. Isiah rashad's not that good.

3/5 Da drought 3 is better than Carter 3 tho

8/10 real good senpai

The worst thing about this list: Eminem

you all objectively have shit taste

Recovery is Eminem's worst album.

>Gay-Z
>Coloring Book
> Thank me later instead of Take care
>Yeezus
>J.Cole
>Lil Yachty

So much shit taste

>hopsin
>TI
>kevin gates
>death grips
>chief keef
>the worst kendrick album
>raekwon instead of ghostface
>run the jewels over killer mike
>nastradamas
>any eminem album
>the big picture over lifestylez ov da poor and dangerous
>the game
>yeezus
>tech9 even being mentioned
>21 pilots
im fucking done there's too much on this list, this has to be a troll

>putting a greatest hits album in there
????

Grime isnt rap you flaming faggot

arre you like 12?

t. old britbong
probably the best album there

>putting a chart obviously created for memeing
>get serious replies

Kek this guy is based. Also non-meme stuff on his list are based. Saved your chart my senpai

I agree with many picks ITT but I'm surprised no one has posted this gem, it's fo shizzle in my personal top 10. Chronic should be there as well