If Black Widow is getting her own solomovie, why cant Waspgirl get one as well? The time for equality is here

If Black Widow is getting her own solomovie, why cant Waspgirl get one as well? The time for equality is here

Other urls found in this thread:

themousepad.yuku.com/topic/41477
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Waspgirl is a "who's that?" to the paying public whereas BW has had build up in multiple movies spanning many years.

In a decade we just might get a WG movie when hollywood needs to bleed the wallets of the sjws.

We haven't even seen her in full motion yet. Give it some time, there is a sequel in the works.

i'd rather see evangline lily in a movie where she beats up weak men and rapes their bum holes

>rapes their bum holes
With her Pym Particles-enlarged clit?

it's Waspdame

she already has nice fat clit that little boys can suck on

Antman and Wasp is the sequel to Antman

Look I'm only here for hot pics /gifs/webms of Evangeline so get cracking.

>Black Widow movie
Is this some new Brazzers production?

How big do you think it is when not aroused, and when aroused? Are we talking actress or character here?

Did I miss an upskirt picture of Evangeline Lily?

Wasp >girl ?

Little sexist isnt it?

Why not "Better-Ant"? Or "Awesome-Ant"

or Aunt-Ant

I'd rather see Evie do a re-enactment of this amazing lost fanfiction: themousepad.yuku.com/topic/41477

>ctrl-f: hairy
>0 results

She's co-headling the next movie, Antman and The Wasp. I don't see Black Widow's name on any movie posters.

big enough to club an adult male to death

like a strawberry

Wasp Girl just doesn't cut it for me. I want HORNET GIRL.

You mean just the head? What about the shaft?

A feminine four inches.

yum yum

That's bigger than most female bodybuilder clits though, they're mostly 1-2", I've only seen 2-3 bigger than that.

also she can control it like a finger

>image.jpg

why is it that image.jpg threads are always the best?

why is it that image.jpg threads are always the worst?

What do movie will you want after they make a wasp movie? Squirrel girl?

Dottie Underwood 2bh fämälämäzoid

have you seen bridget regan has a snapchat? check her twitterr

So does her character just go around pinning down young boys and giving them brutal handies or what?

Who would be the best actress for Squirrel Girl?

asr she could just stop shaving for a month

No she's monogamous, so she is with one young boy, he nephew. She gives him constant roughies with her cute chubby fingers and sexually ''abuses'' him, but then tells him that she loves him and buys him his ice cream of choice.

Lena

o-oh, ok

but only if he's a good boy and licks her fingers clean

I forgot she also force him to give her foot massages and suck her vanilla clit.

of course