What's her endgame?

What's her endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aogeG5Kn7xI&spfreload=1
youtube.com/watch?v=io4RWV681wQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trading her quality of life for fame.

Would wife her in a heartbeat though.

She's successful and positive. That's sexier than anything else.

She's already 40 so probably retiring

Becoming a man

Probably a Norwood 5

Hopefully marrying me so I can be her house wife.

to bald fully and reveal >herself as a proud transperson

Win a gold medal.

These athletes don't have much time for anything else, but now that she's got it, I'm gonna say..... Ultimate Fighting?

BULLYING DETECTED

STOP IMMEDIATELY

being my gf

She's not attractive at all. How low are people's standards?

Nah

She's definitely lez though

I'm sorry you picked the ugliest olympicfu

Post your gf, dude.

She looks better than the average American woman.

>Implying I'm not ironically bullying her to lower her standards so I have a chance with her

but.. thats still mean! ;_;

To be the Christmas cake with the most gold
medals. And to shave down that Adam Apple

What the fuck is she going to do when she retires? She has enough money to do whatever she wants, bus so far as I can tell the only thing she wants to do is swim

I have a nightmare where I am Katie Ledecky and I am drowning. I am drowning and I can't do anything about it. My lungs slowly fill with chlorine like a Ryan Lochte police report slowly filling with inconsistencies. I keep pushing my arms into the air and trying to swim but for some reason I just feel incapable. I cannot swim anymore. Then I manage to briefly bob my head above the surface of the water and I realise I am in a swimming pool, in a hair salon in the Brazil Olympic Park. I (as in the real me) am in the lobby shouting to the receptionist that Katie Ledecky is drowning but the receptionist is laughing and saying 'Why would Ledecky come HERE? We aren't a forehead salon' and refuses to turn and I keep drowning. I manage to pull my forehead out of the water so that it pokes from the surface but someone outside thinks it is a pearl white sandy island emerging from the sea and tries to jump on whilst wearing their beach swimwear and cracks my head open. I start to slowly sink to the bottom of the pool. Then, suddenly, hair starts to grow on the first 80% of my scalp. It starts to grow towards the surface and wraps itself around the ladder at the end of the pool. it starts to pull me to safety. My hair has grown and is pulling me to a free lifestyle of no longer looking like a dolphin merman. But then at the very last moment the entire pool turns into hair removal cream because of the Brazilian filtration systems and my hair falls off completely and I drown and die.

>Ledeckyposting still going strong

Hmmm.

Kek, she has a worse hairline than me.

Find Bobo

Somehow I don't think those are the actual rules

youtube.com/watch?v=aogeG5Kn7xI&spfreload=1

To swim all fast an sheeit

WE

can't unsee

Finding the hairline treatment that her brother Lexxplorer was imprisoned for when he got to close to the truth.

She seems like the typical suburban housewife with a hidden dark sexual side where she's an absolute freak. Bet her internet browser history has some freaky shit.

>tfw been on 2 for a solid decade

Yeah, I bet she probably goes to that weirdo website Sup Forums to find really freaky stuff

wait...

>All these Ledecky threads are actually Katie shitposting

What do you think her favorite meme is?

herself

Ebony waifu threads.

She looks like simon pig

>her

her endgame?
we will live beside the ocean
leave the firel behind
swim out past the breakers
watch the world die

That vaguely sounds like suicide

Retiring and marrying me

Try to not go full bald.

DON'T POST IT

To be the one waifu to rule them all.

Looks like eggman from /r9k/

All I can say is that she better get married quick before she gets busted for doping

I'd marry her whether she dopes or not.

same

Yeah but I mean if she wants someone who isn't a fat neckbeard and can satisfy her physically and emotionally

ok, or

OR

you could just NOT say such mean things

Okay I know "LOL ITS JUST THE INTERNET GET OVER IT," has been used to justify a lot of pretty horrible things, but If you can't handle someone implying you're a fat neckbeard who can't satisfy women I don't think this is the site for you

or

OR

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

dont b mean

this is rude dude fuck off

no bully pls

Yuru yuri mind

I actually can't believe its been more than one person posting these the whole time

"C'mon user" Katie laughs, pulling you off the board walk and onto the hot sand. You blush at all the stares of people looking at you and Katie. Honestly you're not sure how you got here, the past few days have been a blur for you, ever since you saw Katie at the supermarket and in an uncharacteristic move asked her for her number. Surprisingly she said yes and now you two are at the beach on a date. You swallow your embarrassment from the stares and follow her onto the beach, turning your eyes from the ogling crowds staring at the famous Olympian, and who they assume must be her brother or a friend, based on his mediocre looks. Your eyes roam the crashing surf before settling on Katie's backside as she continues to pull you closer towards the water. As you gaze at her backside you you're thoughts begin to wander lewdly, her sheer summer dress and the outline of her bikini outlining her athletic, toned body. She glances back at you and sees you checking her out and her cute smile widens to a mischievous grin, "lets go over here, its less crowded" she says and guides you to a more deserted area on the packed beach. She lets go of you hand and reaches into her bag to pull out her towel and turns her back to you to spread it across the hot sand. You watch as she bends at the waist to adjust the towel to lay more flat, staring at the spot where the bottom of her dress pulls up over the bottom of her ass and her upper pale thighs which contrast with her dark blue bikini bottoms. You continue to stare unabashedly as she, still unsatisfied with how her towel lays, gets on her hands and knees to further adjust the towel. In doing so, her dress now no longer covers her ass and you feel dirty and guilty for staring at her ass and pussy and thighs, all pulled tight against her navy blue bottoms. She looks back over her shoulder, with a coy smile on her face, but that smile changes to a look of confusion, "where's your towel user? did you leave it in the car?"

t-this is lewd

I had my hand on my dick before I even started reading.

What have you done to me Sup Forums

To find love.

god is she ugly

continue.

this desu

Your mind stumbles like your words, "uah I uh left it in the car I guess, I'll go get it." And you turn to walk back to your car but before you make it more than a yard you hear Katie chirp, "haha don't worry user, we can share mine. besides I need you to put sunscreen on me before I burn." You turn just in time to see Katie start to pull her sundress over her head. You openly stare as it travels over her firm taut tummy and your anticipation peaks as she pauses her undressing just before she reveals her breasts, enjoying your undivided attention. You can see the outline of her nipples as she fully removes her garment and she slowly twirls, asking you "what do you think user?". "y-you look great, really great." You manage to stammer. She laughs, "I was talking about my suit but thanks, now can you do me?" Your mind stops working temporarily before you see her pull her hair into a ponytail and the thing in her hands. Oh lotion. She lies on her stomach, her bikini bottoms pulled between her cheeks. You straddle her, and your heartrate picks up as she reaches behind her, her hand brushing your bathing suit bottoms as her hand makes its way to her bikini stings and undoes them. "Haha, I'm waiting user." she says jerking you back to reality. You squeeze the bottle and the white lotion sprays across her back, her skin goosefleshing where the cold lotion went.

this is not pure

im having not pure thoughts

someone screen shot this, this is golden

She starts to moan softly as you begin to rub it over her broad shoulders, "mmm user that feels good, your hands are so strong." You blush at the compliment and blush deeper as she orders you, "lower user". You can help to begin to grow aroused as you move down towards her shapely ass and between her legs you, or your hopeful imagination, think you spy a cameltoe to compliment her cameltoed ass. . "mmm, now my legs" You swallow as you shift further down, opting to start at her calves, massaging them slowly, taking your time. You begin to tent in your pants as when you move to her thighs and your hands push out on her creamy skin, spreading her cheeks with the motion, causing her swimsuit to get caught further between cheeks and giving you quick glances of her bikini clad pussy.

She starts to get up, pulling her knees underneath her and stretches her back like a cat, and as she does so, her ass pushes back into your tented swimsuit, and as she realizes what she is pushing on she jumps forward startled. She reaches behind her and starts to retie her bikini straps, sitting up and turning to look at you as you try to hide your visible erection, regretting that you don't have a towel to cover yourself. She grins shyly as she glances at your rigid manhood, and mumbles,"maybe I should do my front." a bright red blush spreading across her face. Her rubbing the lotion over her goosefleshing breasts and tummy does nothing to ease the tension in your loins so you turn away from her to apply it to your own front and try to calm yourself. You jump as you feel a cold splash on your back. " Stop moving user, I don't want you to burn." Her delicate hands rub over you back, "wow user, you're pretty muscular." You close your eyes as her hands explore you back, disappointed when she finally removes them. " C'mon, lets go swimming user" she says as she grabs your hand and steps next to you, looking up to you shyly as she brushes her hair out of her eyes.

how many hands do you have, friend?

no fair she's gonna dunk me and swim away before i dunk her back

Fear quickly eliminates any remnants of arousal as you two move towards the waves, you've never been a good swimmer and the waves look a little rough, but katie brushing gently against you as you walk towards the water bolsters your courage. She shivers as the first waves wash over your feet, "its cold" she giggles and starts to pull you forward when you pause. She lets go of you hand and moves further into the water, diving under a wave. You admire the view, her suit clinging tightly to her, her nipples beginning to harden from the cold water. You charge into the waves, and dive under one, and as you surface you look around to see that Katie as swam further out. Wow she's fast. As you swim out to catch up with her. As you move deeper than you can stand you feel how rough the waves are, pushing you under. You struggle to swim out past where they are breaking but there's an undertow, dragging at your legs. Wave after wave crashes over you, where's Katie, I hope shes okay, you think as you swallow a mouthful of water. A monster wave crashes on top of you and pushes you under. Disorientated you try to swim to what you think is the surface only to hit sand. You push up off the bottom, only to surface as another wave crashes before you gain a chance to grab a breath. Once more you surface, strength failing only to be beaten down by another wave. Your arms and legs fail, you close your eyes only to open them to a light. Then a shadow moves across the light and and angel appears before you before it all goes black.

I can't believe this is the first sexy lifeguard fantasy I've seen on here

I better not die before I get to do some gratuitous [spoiler]hand holding[/spoiler]

>being this obsessed with your own hairline that you project it on others

Callow youth

>mrw
youtube.com/watch?v=io4RWV681wQ

CRASHING THE OLYMPICS

You're first sensation is coughing and spitting, and you open your eyes and roll over as you spit out and throw up a stomach full of water. Warm arms wrap themselves around you, and you hear KAtie say, "oh user are you okay? I'm so sorry, I thought you would be okay out there." Her arms move themselves from a hug to cradling your face. "user?" She shakes you, you're still not sure what is going on. "user!" You push her arms away as you sit up, and still coughing manage to say. "I'm alright, I'm okay" Her arms wrap themselves around you again and you reflexively return the embrace. "Oh, I was so worried when you went under and didnt come up. Why didnt you just swim out further?" You mumble something about not being a great swimmer and Katie says sotfly, "Oh I'm sorry, I forget sometimes." You pat her on the back and she pulls away, and says, "you should really go to the hospital, you were under for a while, and swallowed a lot of water I think..." You start to stand up, but stumble, but Katie is there to steady you. As you straighten, you tell her, "no I'm alright I think I just need to lay down for a bit. " She hovers by your side as you make your way up the beach. Katie says, "lay down on my towel, do you want me to get you anything?" And you shake your head no and collapse down on the towel.

I think mine has stopped there

I'm 22, I just want to make it to my 30's without having to shave man

You lay down on the towel, and Katie lays down next yo you, almost on top of you. Your heads are only inches apart and as you glance down you have a great view of her cleavage. Your eyes quickly jump back to hers but she acts like she either didn't notice or didn't care you were checking her out. She wriggles closer, " sorry user I don;t want to get sandy." Her face is closer than ever and her breasts are now pressing into your chest, you can feel her nipples though her swimsuit. "Are you sure you're okay user." She wriggles closer her breathing heavy. You lean in for a kiss, but are stopped when you feel her hand pull at your bathing suit strings. You start when her hand slides into your pants and grasp your rapidly firming manhood. She begins to rub her breasts over your chest and work her hand back and forth. "mmm user is this okay, I've never done this before." You lean in and kiss her lightly on the lips and are surprised when she passionately returns your kiss. You kiss back harder and your tongue slides over her lips and she gasps. Your lips move over her jawline and she pants in you ear as your hands wrap wander up her chest and massage her breasts.
>captcha: select all images with billboards
>kek

Being Michael Cera's ugly younger brother. She is truly repulsive.

>literally the same image every time with a post responding to several people in caps lock
>two threads up about Katie right now with the exact same image and similar Posts
This is probably the OP of both threads. Beyond autistic, fucking kill yourself.

>Beyond autistic
You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes my friend.

I'm not the OP though, that would be cheating.

I'm a bit drunk and find her inexplicably cute. When I'm sober she's ugly as fuck and I've made threads asking if you'll lick her asshole clean and shit like that, but right now I'd kiss her gently and make sweet romantic love to her. Being drunk is awesome.

When I get drunk I just call my friend's girlfriend a slut