Culture pals

Culture Pals:insomnia is killing me edition

Talk to qts from around the world, practice your bants, chill with the lads, love cute girls, get recipe ideas from Bhutan and get obsessed by international cuties.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG
Mega:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old thread: → →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0U6Y8jJuEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are alone

why make a new thread if it's not auto saging yet?

I wish Indonesians would stop messaging me.

I've had an influx of Thais lately. Most of them aren't remotely attractive. What gives? They are hot on TV (the ones without dicks)

havent slept in 3days and thought autosage was at 300 posts

>3 days
If this is exclusively because of IP you're a moron

Who else sick of girls not asking questions back to keep the conversation going? They just love talking about themselves and I hate having to ask them questions over and over again, while not being asked anything back.

I am paranoid about having my pictures online. Can I do this Interpals things without it or with a fake one?

you definitely can, sounds like a plan.

Only if you'll message other people that don't have pictures posted.

But yeah, fakes do work

But don't they usually ask for more pics? What about when we are having video conversations? Are they dumb enough not to notice that I am different?

absolutely this. thinking of just being overly lewd to get easy nudes and weed out all the stacys

Yeah, I use a stolen pic and video them only when it is a bit darkish, not a single girl noticed it, you should be fine.

i replaced a guy who works night shift in my job and for osme retarded reason i never could sleep during the day

I'm going bowling with a girl in 3 hours.

Just use real pics you autist. It's not like the CIA is hunting you like you're Jason fucking Bourne or something. Literally nobody cares except the qt's you're talking to.

have fun! Remember to buy her a drink and make fun of her leaving the sides up

She's 18, so she can't drink here

why are you dating children?

Well, we are just hanging out I guess. She's not going to be my girlfriend

Why do some girls respond my messages without visiting my profile?

Is it it possible that they are visiting but I'm just not able to see for some reason?

magic obvs

lads I think it's really happening me going there.. we're not joking anymore, we talk like its going to happen but I think it's too soon to start talking details since we weren't having these conversations 2 days ago.

>tfw a qt from sweden tells me about all the liberal cuckshit there

I didn't know the memes were so real desu

2 days is nothing, tell us in a month

I've had 3 identical messages from "german" spammers with practically identical names today reeeee

I had the same, was going to block Germany but I got a really nice message from a German today too.

This girl is not as attractive as I thought..

vague

>Tfw the first woman I ever got lewd with was a German ten years old

>woman

meant to say ten years older than me.

i feel the same desu but im afraid it'll die down, but if it does it was never meant to be right?..

exatamente

She's just bigger than I thought

she is big girl

>skype with with a qt
>guys voice in background
>"it's my boyfriend)))"

reeee dropped

Sheeeit

>asked a girl if her tits were real, because i was tipsy yesterday night and her tits are truly one of a kind
>she just responded "yes, they're real"

what do i do now lads

"Prove it"

"prove it"

say you need a better proof than that
you fucking beta

This, then post results here

kek

post results pls

wen with "I believe I'm gonna need a better proof than that", seen and no response

also, I think I just got contacted by one of the Bogdanoffs himself

we're going to need a quick rundown of that

I feel sorry for these people from 3rd world countries that actually want to have a nice conversation and know about the world, I talked to a guy from uganda once he was pretty cool actually.

so how is he living among all those niggers down there?

made me feel bad 2bh, he's a nice guy, I even asked him for a quick rundown and he gave me a rundown for his past few days

What are basic/simple ways to get your profile more visibility?

script

Besides the script. Like I've noticed whenever I add a photo, or change my profile picture (Idk which one), I get a lot more random views. Shit like that is what I'm looking for.

i'm totally new to culture pals
do you have any advice for me ?

be asian

>tfw no kurdish gf

if people message you it will also "boost "you

2 or 3 decent pics of you, simple but funny profile, you're french so you must be bonus views, any troubles post here, have fun

Find QTs

>wealthy culture pals gf I acquired a couple of years ago wants to get married because she is shitting bricks over Trump cracking down on immigration
>have nothing to lose because I'm a loser
>fucking Sup Forums and Trump gave me the dream
>my face when

Where is she from?

Korea

lucker dog reeeee

may luck be on your side

Haha who's this freak?
/TurtleMNT

That would be me

Never message me again you damn communist

bump, dont die during the night

Any update with your slav?

anyone talked with /jetaime-lancoli?
i dont know why but i bet its one of you

cp shall die

No... :(

Alright who is this?

/YourWaifu

How do you tell if a girl is talking with other men? How can you tell if she's lying to you, or hiding her proclivities from you?

I don't want to waste my money meeting with a girl who is flirting with or meeting other guys.

You could casually ask her one day while talking on Skype "so who else are you talking to on IP? Anyone cool?"

I've already met her twice, and she rarely uses IP anymore. I'm concerned she thinks she can get away with it if she assumes I'll continue spending money on her while she piggybacks off me during my next trip to Europe.

I don't remember, what country is your QT from?

But, I dunno man. If you're not talking about dudes on IP, then I guess you're just going to have to trust her

She's from Russia.

I'm traveling to Europe this spring, and she's paying for a plane ticket to join me - she presumes I'm paying for the hotels, meals, and everything else. The money's not the main issue - it's wasting my time if she's talking with other men.

The only option I have is telling her to not waste my time meeting me if she's seeing other men. Fuggg.

Well, if you being Canadian, maybe she'll be loyal. I don't mean this in a negative sense. But she might sort of view you as a way out of Russia or something. The Green Card meme. But, that could mean she's loyal

*with you being

>/jetaime-lancoli
I havent, maybe i should go dick her down though. Honestly, she seems too good to be true, i'd be weary too unless i got her on skype

ded thrd

youtube.com/watch?v=-0U6Y8jJuEE

I'm pretty sure she's a fake to be honest.

>/jetaime-lancoli
She has a VK, ive seen her post on the VK threads. So unless its something like someone made a fake of her on interpals from her VK account which is linked to the interpals group there, or just someone made a fake VK(which i guess is possible to)im gonna say she is real.

Also from what I talked to her super full of her self though. Randomly was messaging me about how ugly I was one day and was asking why people steal pictures of like me and pretend to be me if im so ugly. Anyway good looking girl, but hella fake and full of herself from the short conversation I had with her. She blocks me on and off and views my profile for awhile so eventually I just blocked her. I assume one of those shes a nerd and good looking so people are nice to her all the time for no reason.

actually now I want to message her and give her shit now that im seeing her again lol

I'm pretty sure I messaged her once. She never responded. She viewed my profile once too but I don't think she blocked me.

ya I tried to talk to her cuz I she liked games and to be honest I thought it was one of you guys scripting because she kept viewing my profile over and over. But I saw the games so i was like why not may as well try. But then she just talked shit to me the whole time. While.. continuing to view my profile over and over so eventually I just blocked her. Funny though cuz she of course has the profile about how kind she is *rolls eyes*

Anyway I dont recall her VK, but good luck dudes

I tried to talk to her because she liked games and didn't seem like one of those "gamer gurlz" who just make you cringe, you probably know exactly the type I mean. But I probably dodged a bullet by having her not respond.

serbbro come back

just what I said earlier in the thread

read her mind :>

wonder why?

you tell me

What to do when there are no good recent pictures of you?

Take some good new pictures.
If you don't have anyone to take them for you, go to some tourist spot and ask someone to take a picture of yourself.

god why are there suddenly so many koreaboos signing up
i thought this site had gotten better regarding that, i was wrong.

Tips for good photos:
Hold phone above you and on the side of your face that shadow is most on

>tfw you got a message from a bi gril but you're not bi nor lesbian

Feelsbadman

link profile NOW

Her profile or mine? Either way no. Unless you're the 'strong with a lot of testosterone' Lithuanian, then you probably know me. Lmao

nah, the other guy left because he couldn't deal with his insecurities, I haven't posted my profile in the thread or contacted someone from the thread yet