What does your family listen to, Sup Forums?

What does your family listen to, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_r0n9Dv6XnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Coldplay and EDM.

Dad: Certain Dadrock bands (ELO, Supertramp, Stones, big Steely Dan fan) especially the Dead, and recently a lot of jazz, stuff like Miles Davis, Bill Evans, etc. I gave him The Epic one year for christmas and he really loved it.

Mom: Tim McGraw, other boring country like that

Brother: Burgercore, Lightning Bolt, DG, Doom Metal. We bond over a lot of the same stuff. He's also wholly unaware of Sup Forums and what music is/isn't considered meme music and I hope he always remains so pure.

My dad is pretty patrican. He's a jazz guy, but he likes jam music, REM, and some different non-dadrock (not tha dadrock is bad) indie

my son listens to degenerate hip hop like ghostemane and suicideboys

Dad: Rush, ACDC, Kiss, (dadrock)
Mom: Anything top 40
Brother: Jefferson Starship, Chicago, Stevie Wonder, lots of other funk/r&b.

Dad: Dadrock
Mom: Momrock
Brother: Drake and deathmetal

Sister
>she has a shit ton of music she listens to a lot but I particularly remember My Chemical Romance, 3oh!3, and Mastodon being pretty important to her. (She's 26 btw)

Dad
>just dadrock, unironically. Gary Allen is his favorite.

Brother in Law
>mostly just heavy metal, I haven't asked him a whole lot about it.

Those are the most relevant family members I know or I'd list more

My dad loves a fuckton of country. That's always what he plays on his radio when I'm driving with him. That and a few newer pop artists like Charlie XCX and Lorde.

My mom listens to a lot of 90s R&B/Ballad kind of music. Basically women with big voices. Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston. Her favorite song of all time is 'Midnight Train To Georgia'.

Brother listens to a lot of metal, 90s rap, and newer/underground rap that's not really well liked on Sup Forums (Childish Gambino, Tyler the Creator, Hopsin).

Younger sister listens to pop and disney songs. She shared an apple account with my mom for a while so my mom keep forgetting to delete her old music from her phone.

Dad
>Soundgarden, Swans, Talking Heads, Eric Clapton, Billy Joel, The Who, Iggy and the Stooges,

Mom
>Nothing at all... I remember her listening to this tho youtube.com/watch?v=_r0n9Dv6XnY

Brother
>Jazz, Miles Davis I think

Dad
>dadrock, new wave, and early alternative rock

Mom
>dadrock, singer-songwriter, progressive rock, pop

Dad-Anything on 80s on 8 Dadrock
Mom-old mexican pop
Brother-Shitty rap

>Dad
Has been a fan of jazz and classical since he was a kid, so he primarily listens to that. Favorite jazz artists include Thelonious Monk, Charles Mingus, and Duke Ellington. Will also occasionally listen to dadrock

>Mom
Stuff that she listened to when she was a teenager/young adult. Primarily a mix between 70s lite rock such as Bread and The Carpenters, and 80s stuff like The Clash, The Cure, Gang of Four, The Smiths, The The, and XTC. Also occasionally listens to punk from around the same era

>Brother
Pretty similar to what I listen to. Sup Forumscore classics and whatnot, with a focus on jazz and IDM. Really hates metal, though

>Sister
Not really sure. She stopped listening to P!nk and Avril Lavigne about a decade ago, and I remember her having songs by Led Zeppelin, Pixies, and Weezer on her iPod, but that's about it. I have a feeling she doesn't really listen to music much nowadays

I thought dadrock was a meme

DAD: Boston, Pink Floyd, Emerson Lake & Palmer, Led Zeppelin, King Cri-
>[C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER]
>[ENTER: FOX NEWS AND LOTS OF CHURCH]
Toby Keith, Glenn Campbell, George Jones, Linkin Park for some reason, Martina McBride

MOM: Prince, Queen, Whitney Houston, Billy Joel--
>[C-C-COMBO BREAKER]
>[WHOLE FAMILY GOES TEA PARTY]
Amy Grant, Christmas music, musicals, The Eagles

SISTER: top 40 rap, trap, etc
>[yep, goes republican]
Pentatonix, youtube covers of rap music on guitar, Adele, Josh Groban

Family is a spook

The best way to think about it is just a label for rock music from the 60's-80's (maybe 90's) that most typical dads would like. Not necessarily good or bad, just "dad."

>Not necessarily good or bad, just "dad."
kek this

Sister: usual 15 year old girl type stuff, The 1975, Alex Turner, Grimes, all that stuff

Dad: prog rock, 80s hip hop/funk, acid house

Mum: britpop, art pop, krautrock

Mom: nothing, she's deaf.
Dad: binaural beats, ancient ritual folk music, field recordings of abandoned temples and mental hospitals, Kanye West.

I wanna be your dad

Dad: KISS, Bad Company, Fleetwood Mac

Mom: ???

Sisters: top 40

Rock and folk, my uncle is in a traditional Scottish folk band.

Nickelback. My family wants to buy the new album coming out and go see them on tour. Kill me.