youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_0LzBv894
youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA
youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9YoYCKNoE
youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w
youtube.com/watch?v=nem6b0gsFWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Classic

OMG its danZ!!!1

She has a nice shirt, isn't it? I Wanna Be a Adored is pretty much a perfect song.

are you the grimsposter that recommended her to me? i dont know if she approves danzposting

don't know if i agree with her not producing on her first album

and on that song i just listened to it, not the biggest fan but i'm enjoying it

Can't decide on this one or the 1st album cover t shirt.

Yes

>don't know if i agree with her not producing on her first album
What's the problem with that? Davos sounds more professional than anything she has done in the past. She still composed the songs and played the instruments.

>and on that song i just listened to it, not the biggest fan but i'm enjoying it
I Wanna Be Adored is boss

I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED

I've got this one

I want it!

By the way, could you help with with some Computer Magic EPs I don't have?

Dreams of Better Days
Electronic Fences
Orion
Extra Stuff

guess i'm just holding her to grimes standards, not everyone is a control freak like her

don't you use soulseek? aren't they there? i don't have any of those, just the first ep and davos

True. I must say the production on Davos is very good, she knew better to leave the production to professionals.

Good advice. I just checked it and found all of them except Dreams of Better Days.

bump

love this shirt

what a cute girl

danz thread?

What's everyone's favorite computer magic song?

I can't get enough of Mindstate. I love Fuzz, Spaces, Give Me Just a Minute, When You See Me, Save Your Life, Running, All I Ever Wanted, My Love, Grand Junction, Lonely Like We Are too.

>expect dank psych
>its quirky synthpop

Her music could be quite psychedelic. Listen to these 2 tunes:
youtube.com/watch?v=sE_HifeYK08
youtube.com/watch?v=osdTLH2-8Rg

PLS NO. I don't want to be obsessed with another cute singer. I already have Grimes in my life, and it's destroying me.

Danz is really cool and talented. There's never enough quirky synthpop with female vocals.

>I already have Grimes in my life
Grimes is one of a kind

youtube.com/watch?v=CJJUVvSI-kM

youtube.com/watch?v=QcCjTDc3xlo

youtube.com/watch?v=W2zg9q3iweE

secret is my favorite

Secret is great

we /danz/ now
/grimes/ got boring, i didn't visit it much for 3 months or so, there's always the same discussions

though some part in me doesn't want me to be discussed here much, she would get as much hate as grimes does now

doesn't want her** ugh

you don't understand, it's not about the music. It's about being falsely in love with the idea of the person. It's an obsession.

>grimes
>cute
look i can admit her music is good, but...cute? She looks like she doesn't know what soap is.

i had a phase like that with grimes too, til i read a shitton of her interviews and stopped idealizing her, because now i 'know' how she's like

I don't think she will be discussed even 1/10 as much as Grimes. Don't worry, Danz will remain underground. She's not as quirky or controversial as Grimes anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=yw9dUTuvhrU

Dude, you're judging her based on a few ugly old pics. She's much more groomed these days, update your info.

Danz is as pretty as Grimes. That's a big compliment.

that pic is cracking me up!

dude she is a monster

You're easily scared ;)

get that out of our danz thread

fantastic look if you lift

wearing this right now

it's a trap

I just made the mistake of looking her up on twitter.
>i stand with refugees

why do i let this shit bother me?

>why do I let this shit bother me?

Simple, you're just an autistic man child

Sup Forums has poisoned your small brain

I should make a Joy Division shirt shirt shirt.

My new favorite

this is so cool

i'm is there a stone roses song that isnt perfect ?

I have this, it's my favorite shirt.

I've got this one

despite the oasis memes I like it

lasted years too, no cheap print shit

ALL FOR ONE
AND ONE FOR ALL

she bangs the drums, waterfall

No. I'm the OP, so.... You could like both Grimes and Danz, you know.

23tees is godly

who?

since when is grimes controversial? i've heard like two songs, a quick rundown please :)

Too square and cluttered to be a good shirt print.

>too square

like all album cover shirts?

>too cluttered

not any worse than most band shirts

Grimes is controversial on Sup Forums since 2012, everywhere else is generally appreciated. About half of Sup Forums hate her, half love her.

Her most important songs (she has weirder songs if those are too pop to you):
youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE
youtube.com/watch?v=1FH-q0I1fJY
youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_0LzBv894
youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA
youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9YoYCKNoE
youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w

>like all album cover shirts?
Yes, and this is exactly why album covers don't make for good shirt prints unless they're just a motif on a blank background.

>Thieves like us shirt
Patrician waifu material right there

Are Thieves Like Us that great? BTW, their name comes from that New Order song?

>why do i let this shit bother me?
Because you are a /r9k/ and Sup Forums faggot who is so insicure and beta that belives that refugees come here to fuck womens and rape them, also you think that their cock is bigger than your 2 inches erect dick. Bad news, it's not about white race or some shit like that. Your dick is small because you are a fucking loser, not every white man in the first world has a small dick

STOP POSTING THIS FUCKING WHORE PRETENDING TO LIKE GOOD MUSIC SO DUMB HIPSTERS WILL THINK SHE'S WORTH A DAMN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I thought that shirt was a New Order shirt. Didn't know about a band called like that song. Is it any good?

Hi Muhammed, are you angry that you couldn't get into the States?

>tfw I can't fit into my The Seer shirt anymore
I need to start buying medium sized shirts. Pity that the shop that I bought it from closed some months ago.

Listen for yourself, it's p good IMO: youtube.com/watch?v=nem6b0gsFWc

Are you underaged or a manlet who's getting fat?

I was just too damn tall and thin, so small shirts looked better on me. I've gained some weight in the last year or so.

Ehy Cletus, I'm not Muhammed, I'm actually european. Everything good here. How's there? I see you got a new meme president? Sure thing he will do the interests of the people. Ready to go mining some coal?

I'm also European and I'm just happy there won't be a war between the worlds two superpowers and that my country won't be in the middle of it. Anyways, I still kinda wish that my country didn't get poorer and rapier by the hour.