Can you buy a huge country house in your country for 29000 EUR?

Can you buy a huge country house in your country for 29000 EUR?

green-acres.com/en/properties/29734a-694.htm

jelly af tbqh

Other urls found in this thread:

green-acres.com/en/properties/28509a-839.htm
w4.objektdata.se/pregen/081/OBJ29735_1523722081/Hemnet.htm
green-acres.com/en/properties/12848a-re78463-0302.htm
green-acres.com/en/properties/36463a-348.htm
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64260482.html
skeppsholmen.se/sv/object/images/herrgarden-gravendal-1-751263/
dolana.pl/pokaz3.php?oferta_id=997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course/
I will take me 10 years to earn 29000 EUR, haha.

Poland
No

That's the cost of building materials alone

>241 eur month
HAHAHAHAH FUUUCK

looks haunted as fuck tho

Look at this. A huge bloody house right in the south of France, for 50,000 Euros.

I need to get a remote working job m8s.

green-acres.com/en/properties/28509a-839.htm

So you spend about 20K doing it up and stuff, and maybe rent it when you're not there. Get on that's near an airport and you're quids in lads.

I don't know about huge, but this is €30k or something like that.

w4.objektdata.se/pregen/081/OBJ29735_1523722081/Hemnet.htm

Pretty comfy. How remote is it though? France is quite accessible.

56.000 euro

Post the link

It's quite rural, but near enough to civilization. There are lots of country houses for cheap here. Better ones, too.

It's in russian :C

"Huge"

No, you can't.

Do only Whites live there?

>So you spend about 20K doing it up and stuff
Try 120K.

Because nobody builds houses, or because they cost more?

I don't know clearly about "buy a house" but you can build a house on your land for this money.
It depends on region, location and material of a house but the average price to build it's something about $250-400 per 1sqm in my region.
Made of real (non-american pressed and painted decorate shit) brick: $400+ per sqm
Made of timber: $230+ per sqm
etc
Pic related: 1.Brick, 2.Timber

Bring in some Albanian builders they'll do it on the cheap. The listing says it's structurally sound, what could you spend money on? it's liveable

I guess.

Romanians have an obsession with building big houses, they work abroad for decades like slaves only to come back and build a mansion, that's how success is measured here. So I guess houses here just cost more.

green-acres.com/en/properties/12848a-re78463-0302.htm

10 bedroom house near Nimes in Southern France

90K Euros

FUCK buying property in the UK

Possibly moisture treatment in the basement, redo all the interior walls, redo the exterior walls if needed, probably redo all the plumbing and wiring, replace the doors and windows, redo the entire roof, landscape the property, and I'm probably even forgetting some details since I've never renovated a house before. But they're doing it next door from my home right now and it's a major effort.

I see so that's why you live 10 to a house in the London suburbs, saving up for dat mansion.

It's all about the status in modern Romania.

I can if there are structural damages like the one in the pic.

I guess sometimes you can but when it's that cheap it means the house is so run down that you'll have to invest another 200k to make it livable or better yet build a new one altogeher

OMG OMG OMG

You can buy a fucking Chateau for 470,000 Eur, probably less if you haggle. A CHATEAU!!

green-acres.com/en/properties/36463a-348.htm

Meanwhile, in the UK, 400K buys you this.

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64260482.html

LMFAO WHAT'S EVEN HAPPENING

That UK property is in the most nigger infested area btw it's where the 2011 riots started

>tfw my aunt bought a huge country estate in comfy Auvergne with two lakes for 500k €

when will you move to France Mr Englishman

I need to find a wife first, user. I want to find a qt wife, move to to a huge French country house with lots of land and have 6-7 kids, who will grow up to be soldiers in the upcoming French civil war.

You can buy what I guess you'd call entire chateaus in the east of Germany for literally next to nothing, there's tons of them because unlike the west which tore down a lot of historic ruins in the decades after the war the east didn't even have the money to tear them down. They're just about ready to give some away, the problem is that it comes with the order to renovate them which'll cost the better part of a million bucks.

Flag
YES

This is what you get for about €500k or so in the Swedish countryside.

Gravendal mansion. Quite small but quite a beautiful location too.

skeppsholmen.se/sv/object/images/herrgarden-gravendal-1-751263/

Shetlands is kinda remote, a bit too much of a hassle to get to and from. I don't want to completely escape civilisation.

roof looks like trashbags

i think that's the underlay for weatherproofing

It's just poor photography I think. It's a tin roof, or what do you call it.

You could get one in bad condition in a rural area for that price here in Spain, but you'd have to sink at least 10-20k into it to make it inhabitable so it wouldn't really be worth it IMHO. Unless you're a builder and can do the job yourself, construction material is cheap af nowadays.

I really would buy one but i know full well the maintenance costs and restoration costs of such buildings

>need to re-tile it?

>need to replace all the 200 yr old plumbing?

If i become a millionaire then yeah

Link?

Not in the mediterranean coast, though.

20 000 €
dolana.pl/pokaz3.php?oferta_id=997

That's cool. An hour drive from the coast is fine.

Yes, and probably one in much better condition

Stop being poor

240 a month is enough to get only the most basic stuff like food and clothes so there is no money left for something extra like vacations and gadgets but it's not bad at all because some people get 150 or even less

Very nice, does it come with the furniture?

I mean northern Spain, that region that is rainier than England.

As long as I have fast broadband internet I'd be happy. m8s, is there a map of areas with fast internet?

>Rural northern spain
>fast internet

Hahahahahaha

Shut up and post houses cabron

>Anywhere in england
>remote
Nigga! I gotta drive 400km to go to anything resembling a city.