Since its Ramadan and Im starving I need to keep myself busy. What is the official /halal/ core list...

Since its Ramadan and Im starving I need to keep myself busy. What is the official /halal/ core list? What films show Islam in a good light?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2B98FBP6Vck
youtube.com/watch?v=oiTQIUnC5is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Message.

For the most part you're shit out of luck though as Hollywood is a Zionist propaganda operation.

THIS IS AN ISLAM FREE BOARD

GET OUT

>films showing islam in a good light
>all movie producers are zionist jews
good luck brother

also which country you in
>tfw in australia
>tfw only have to fast 5am to 5pm

Fuck off pigskin

JIHAAAD!

THIS IS AN ISLAM FREE BOARD

GET OUT

Lolita

rambo 3

american film praising taliban

it's also really cool because it's rambo movie with prime sly obviously

dont you have to use mekka time?
like, how would people at the nordkap even survive? it literally never gets dark there in the summer

Tell me about Raymond on. What's the deal son? Fasting for your god? I know some people at my church fast like Jesus did in the desert, but idk anything about your deal other than when terries try getting froggy

t. shitskin paedophile

Kingdom of Heaven is top tier muslimcore

>Ramadhan
>user is starving
Confirmed for not being moslem and does not know shit about islam. Ramadhan requires you to not eat nor drink when the sun is up, in other words - you only eat two meals a day (iftar and suhur, which are breakfast and dinner).

The 13th Warrior is a good film and sympathetic, so unless you are of #MuslimsSoWhite mentality, it's a nice choice.

Kingdom Come has Based Saladin, who's generally a positive character.

Babe

True Lies

they are sorta excused and can just use the timings of a close country that has more reasonable times

I thought it had a gay scene

Yes but one brave messenger of Allah (PBUH) kills 50 of those abominations.

thanks guys
I do the best I can to follow. To say Im strict practising would not be the truth

Thanks user, i needed this

No

wat? No

This movie
youtube.com/watch?v=2B98FBP6Vck

As the first user said, The Message is probably the only one there is that's from Hollywood, and it's a damn good one at that. You can add Lawrence of Arabia to that list if you want to watch Arabs fuck up some filthy Turks.

We fast during the month of Ramadan so that the person fasting can have some self control. It's to help us better understand the suffering that the less fortunate are facing. We're encouraged to supply the needy with food and supplies more than usual during this month as it's considered a holy month. Although it goes backward by a few days every year, so it's not always the same month.

>it's in Persian

What's the point? At least have it in Arabic so majority of Middle Eastern-ers can understand it.

Babe is banned in Saudi Arabia
This is Islam so cucked

I honestly don't know, sorry.

>Babe is banned in Saudi Arabia
You think that's bad, they even cut the scenes with pigs from the Shaun the sheep shorts.

It's just a bunch of fucking sand. Why is it so special to kikes, papists, and mudslimes?

youtube.com/watch?v=oiTQIUnC5is

No one has posted Lawrence of Arabia yet?

I know you're baiting but anyone that defends islam seriously needs to fuck off

You are the reason I'm now a conservative

Someone has, a few posts up.

Lawrence of Arabia comes to mind.

Got the same problem I'm bored and vidya can only keep you busy for so long.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh wow Muslims missing Pig-kino.
Islam = KEKED

Literally harming your body for no good reason simply because of your cult like and absolutely retarded religious beliefs

>ISLAM=ARABS
top kek

Kill people
It's what Muslims do

I thought Muslims adored White Men Lawrence of Arabia sounds suitable.

Or you could kill people

>harming

Sorry, but the rest of the world can actually last more than half an hour without having to stuff out face full of food, fucking Amerifat.

There's nothing harmful about not eating or drinking from sunrise to sunset. If you're sick, or a child, or a woman who's pregnant/on her period, or old then you don't have to fast.

>pigs are literally one of the smartest and most clean species on earth

Why are muslims so fucking underdeveloped?

fun fact: the reason muslims love sucking cock so much is because cum is technically nutrition but doesn't count as breaking the fast of ramadan.

It is harmful to your body, you stupid fuck. And not only that, it's also fucking disgusting because your breath stinks like shit.

>It is harmful to your body, you stupid fuck

lol no it isn't.

whats your problem?
I literally ask a question about some films and it triggers you?

Not that guy but there is a reason that obesity is a problem in your country.
Also brushing your teeth like a normal problem person would fixes your bad breath.

We can still brush our teeth and use mouthwash whilst fasting. We're not intentionally swallowing the fucking paste or mouthwash.

And not eating during the day isn't harmful at all, you're fucking retarded and probably a fat fuck who thinks he'll starve if he hasn't eaten after an hour.

Believe in Jesus Christ and the pork will be yours.

>mouthwash doesn't exist
huh

>Arabs fuck up some filthy Turks.
traitor no wonder we are so shit now the Ottomans were our brothers the British weren't

I'M the traitor? Hah! You're the one who thinks our enemies were our "brothers".

Listen here you disgusting shitskin, your illogical and retarded cult rituals are unhealthy. I'd advice you to do your research.
Also you'd have to be extremely unhealthy yourself to not feel an effect of your stupid ramadan shit.

>5am to 5pm
lucky as fuck. 2:30am to 9:30pm for me, ridiculously long compared to countries on the other side of the world.

Ay I meant normal person

This.
Tears of joy when the 'crusaders' get BTFO by salahuddin

God damn, that's long. I'm also from Australia, and thankfully it's winter here so the days are short.

>Ramadan

What the fuck is this. Why do they even do it? Imagine if you had to play sports? You'd be completely fucked right now.

t. amerilard who stuffs pizza down his throat every 30 minutes

You sure are acting retarded today user, is everything ok?

That independance did really work out or you didn't it ?

A normal person can hold out for a month without food and 3 days without water so you're obsessed with food.
Fasting is perfectly doable also if someone gets ill because of it he or she doesn't have to do it anymore.

That sounds nice. We have to go from 3:30 to 8:30 in our country.

I explain it here If you had to play sports for multiple hours, then yeah you'd be fucked. If it's only for an hour or two at most then it's not really that bad.

That's nothing we have to do it from 3-4 ish am till around 10 pm

>there are literal muslims on Sup Forums right now
fucking disgusting

religion war can't come soon enough. Orlando was only the beginning, just wait until football starts in France

>It is harmful to your body, you stupid fuck.

look everyone, a landwhale AND a fedora!

seriously though it's adorable that you think going without eating during the daylight hours is so dangerous, fatty