I'm about halfway through S3 and I've realised I'm forcing myself through

I'm about halfway through S3 and I've realised I'm forcing myself through.

Where do I skip to or is this just not for me?

Good TV is not for you.

if you dont like it now, you wont like it later.
just stop watching it.
its obviously not the show for you.
:)

just stop if you don't like it

if you're unable to stop despite not liking it, phone a mental health care professional and ask for an autism test.

Congrats OP, you're not a redditor

When you say you are forcing yourself, are you bingeing? I don't think I could take one or two episodes at a time even though I like the show.

I'm watching 4 or 5 per day but split up between when I eat.

Watch Silicon Valley instead. This is a moronic comedy for the unsophisticated minds.

>Guy has been amused enough to keep watching until three seasons in
>Realizing it's getting kind of dull and wants to know if it picks up
>NOT DE SHOW FOR U GAYLORD :)

Maybe you're mad that he's insulting your favorite show user.

But he's right. S3 of Sunny is the best season. If he doesn't like it now, he never will.

hmm

I'm unable to suspend disbelief when watching this. It's just too stupid and ridiculous. Like every time they will try to kill one another or give one of the gang up for a sacrifice. These decisions are just made with absolutely no weight and it makes my eyes roll every time.

>You don't like my favorite show so I'm going to post a picture of what I think you look like

Nailed em user

It's cool if you don't like the show man, you just sound so pompous its hilarious.

>Generalizes the entire audience
>Gets mad when they do the same

>Generalizes the entire audience

Wasn't me :^)

>It's cool if you don't like the show man, you just sound so pompous its hilarious.

I enjoy the show actually. :^)

:^)

You just have bad taste man, that's all.

Yeah

Everyone that doesn't like what we like has bad taste

Jesus user
Drink some tea
Read a book
It's going to be OK

Settle down, not everybody is as spastic as you when they post. Don't take it so seriously.

It's okay user, you merely realised how repetitive and formulaic the show is. Take a break and come back to it though because the later seasons are still worth watching.

How do I get this on Netflix?

I know that's bait, but still. Silicon Valley didn't hold up after the first series at all. I'm considering dropping it, it's only because it's on with Game of Thrones that I still watch it

Always Sunny is still going strong after 11 series. Good stuff.